DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way for Tony to cum inside her in the bathroom? It's also unusual for Tony to finish that fast, like T4bbo just wanted to finish it as fast as possible, like his heart isn't in it lately.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a way for Tony to cum inside her in the bathroom? It's also unusual for Tony to finish that fast, like T4bbo just wanted to finish it as fast as possible, like his heart isn't in it lately.
Because even T4bbo is fed up with that old jerk Tony. I hope he gets run over by a car in the next updates, and we never have to see him again.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Havnt you seen enough of Tony in this game, nobody complains that his scenes are too short, we’d rather someone else get a scene, but we know he is the patrons favorite, and while your talking about your idol, what’s up with his voice? He sounds like he’s in his late 30’s or 40’s definately doesnt sound like an 80 yr old lizard

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's certainly unique that a game has an mc who doesn't fully satisfy a woman.
It'd fit (at least some versions of) the cuck path, as part of a general portrayal of the MC as sexually inadequate. If you're not playing that path, however, it becomes a bit of an odd design choice.

Reactions: Joshy92

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man what a let down, was waiting for mc to walk in on Tony in the bathroom with Lara and beat the ever living shit out of him. come on dev. give us the beat the shit out of Tony scene all we Tony haters want!!!!!

May 7, 2024
Or maybe to appease people who aren't into those kind of fetishes? I and many others do like what you call "boring vanilla". I could go on about your incest or loli fetish, or rather content involving minors as that's what it really is, no? But to each their own I guess.
Never heard of forbidden fruit being sweeter? That's a pretty good explanation on why taboo kinks (loli, incest, bestiality, etc) are so popular, enough for some people to come together and make Subscribestar (and then later Backed.by) just to allow everything Patreon doesn't without their stupid morality policing. As far as incest or loli in particular, most incest/loli AVNs are fine for those not into those if it isn't centered around it and not kinetic, just do what you would in real life: choose not to fuck your relatives and don't groom the lolis.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes