SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As far as I know:

Patreon:
- no children (under 18 looking characters),
- no incest (even no stepdaugther - no blood and legal lines), therefore MC and Lara are not married, just partners living together,
- no rape (no pills, drugs, non-consensual sex, bdsm games where woman just plays she doesn't want it is thin line I guess)
- no bestiality (except when animal is human like - furry etc.)

Steam is generally less strict regarding rape and incest, but more strict regarding children. On moral level I actually kind of agree and all of it makes sense to me.
Patreon's stance on Incest is so fucked up. Notice what is "permitted" but yet they've banned so many dev's over that.

Incest

Incest refers to sexual activities or relationships between close relatives.

Not permitted

• Real or animated works (photo, video, written, audio) featuring sexual activity or role play interactions between family members who are blood relatives or part of the same immediate family (e.g. siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents).
Permitted

• Sexual activity between members of a family who are not blood relatives (e.g. in-laws).
  • Personal accounts or survival stories involving incest.
  • Fictional plot points involving incest that are part of a larger narrative (e.g. Game of Thrones).
I mean step-cast isn't blood relatives, but yet would still be in the same family...

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Parental Advisory
A sign placed on the covers of music albums warning customers that the album contains profanity or texts of a provocative or obscene nature. It was introduced in 1985 by the Recording Industry Association of America in order to warn parents that an album marked with this sign is not intended for children to listen to. The appearance of the sign has changed several times. In 1990, a black and white badge was introduced, an updated version of which, created in 1996, is currently used by the top T-shirt View attachment 3764313
Here I got it fixed for ya!

1719190030043.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Babysitters [v0.1.1 Part 2] [T4bbo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Babysitters-0.1.1P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92 looks like you've made it into the game with this update lol!
I know lol. I didn't see the scenes in game, but I saw them in the gallery. These two renders specially made me laugh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All up I loved the update and I think my past reservations are gone now. I can think of a few ways this storyline might play out and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Heyo, I haven't played this version but did the original. Which paths do the game cater to? Cheating/corruption/netorare or swinging/couples? If it's swinging is it really with both involved or more like wife sharing (MC apparently shares with everyone else in most games, not him sharing someone else's wife.) How much control does the player have on who does what to who? And I mean like choices for each act, not some blanket option that is only selected once.

The original we could go either way but it seemed a lot of the most developed scenes were on the "non-player" involvement routes, so curious if that's still the case here or not.

Arteok80

Jun 24, 2024
I love this game, Mike who has the opportunity to fuck many beautiful young girls, and his wife, yes a beautiful woman, but who fucks herself, or rather, lets herself be dominated by the old boss, hahhahaa, mike beats his wife 7 to 1, I hope for an ending where Mike leaves his wife for Jessica or Erica, in the exchange, there are no comparisons

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes