Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, it's totally understandable but you do play with Jane and Jessica behind her back right??
Lara will probababely a little mad because in the beginning of the game she caught Erica with shirtless and mc so she would probabely think Mc was Cheating a long tima ago with erica but after that she will probababely join the show between them kuz is her big fantasy
I haven't done anything with Jane or Jessica I don't really care for them. I only like Erica, Lara & Angelica all these other girls can fuck off.

Anyway, I would love to see Lara eating Erica out. I would sit there and jack off while Lara cucks me with Erica.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I haven't done anything with Jane or Jessica I don't really care for them. I only like Erica, Lara & Angelica all these other girls can fuck off.

Anyway, I would love to see Lara eating Erica out. I would sit there and jack off while Lara cucks me with Erica.
Well, you're loss dude :D Jessica is a f#cking Goddess:love: one of the hottest femal in the first Babysitter 0.2.2 "Final" and she never disapoint even in this Babysitter, anyway i see you don't let Lara cheat on Mc with Tony seeing how you don't want to cheat on her a man of taste i see keep it up dude you have my total respect i doubt this old man is better in bed than mc so #TODEATHTONY.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
maybe, we'll see. it's up too t4bbo.

you mean mc since you aren't in game. :p
Well, whenever I play these games, I pretend I'm the MC. Just like I always give the MC my name.

Now if only Erica or Lara would say something like this 'Oh Josh honey Tyrone is going to cum in my vagina do I let him do it baby?'

• Sad
Reactions: cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It might make it on Steam but I think they would make him remove the blackmail though
I'm pretty sure steam only care that girls don't look underage or that the game is set in a high school.
Heck, I have a game on there were a girl gives a wolf a blowjob and has sex with him.

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
I went through the game the other day and somehow didn't really open all the scenes.It's easy to read without tension, at first the wife is jealous, then family values collapse, although the wife canceled with the boss in the end, and if she also goes through a branch with a neighbor and with a black one, and GG shoots on camera, well, this is somehow beyond my understanding for me, but he only walks and drops it, I don't know if it will come to to go through there, it will be seen what will happen next in the plot.Well, as it is, the picture is decent, the animation is mainly from the third person, which is somehow not very good nowadays, well, the script is for three.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Lara is way too hot to share with anyone except other women. hence turning Lara into mc's cuckqueen. Tony is a pathetic old pervert and needs to have his face rearranged by mc. how come that wasn't in the last update? after he showed up mc's date with Lara at the restaurant, mc wants to kick his ass already. the nerve of that old fucker showing up at his home uninvited should have been in that update where mc sees him and tosses his old ass out for tresspassing with a warning attached. come to my home again go directly to the morgue. do not pass go, do not recevie 200 dollars..
For all the Tony haters like me put him in a car with Arnold :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3341.gif
(Thanks assfan for the gif)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Fate and life mystery of Valinhorn game had to remove blackmail for Steam to accept it
Wait so steam prohibits both blackmail and loli shit in games?

AWESOME.
I don't know if this idea was mentioned, if T4bbo decided to prepare Erica for a sexual adventure for her prince (Mc), for this two things must happen:

1: Jane or Jessica know and see how Erica is head over heels attracted to Mc, and some of them have an idea to tease Erica, someone will play with Mc or jerk him off unnoticed and Erica notices this, but instead of jealousy, she gets very excited and plays with her pussy?
IMO these are some of the best ideas because they're easy to implement, and make use of Jane and Jess - they could flow very organically and feel believable. My own version of these though would be less of a jealousy play and more of a simple 'highschool girls' style talk like "dont think we havent noticed you looking at him....anyway heres what you need to do".... or they could be trying to get her to embarass herself.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait so steam prohibits both blackmail and loli shit in games?

AWESOME.

IMO these are some of the best ideas because they're easy to implement, and make use of Jane and Jess - they could flow very organically and feel believable. My own version of these though would be less of a jealousy play and more of a simple 'highschool girls' style talk like "dont think we havent noticed you looking at him....anyway heres what you need to do".... or they could be trying to get her to embarass herself.
So because you don't like something it's shit? Well I don't want to see Jane or Jessica because they are shit.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Can you elaborate more, what kind of blackmail he had in a game that he had to remove it?
Just a personal guess as I never played Vaulinhorn, but blackmail almost always goes hand in hand with nonconsensual sexual content, which could mean trouble if you plan to release the game on Steam.

For your project this could potentially apply to the Lara/Tony route, atleast the first one or two scenes as Lara didn't exactly seem happy with what Tony did. Getting the wrong person on Steam to review your game and those scenes in particular could be enough for it to be denied. Certainly some luck involved in regards to the person working at Steam who is getting your project on his office desk. :LOL:

Kinda similar with Patreon. I've seen projects get kicked off the platform for rather tame content if compared with other projects that are still going.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes