Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
My order of babes I want to see mc bang are #1 Angellica
#2 Dr Wick #3 Jessica #4Sasha #5 Erika
I love all of them as well so I made a list of them as IK these girls are remaining with MC's Journey, Though I do not rank any of them but they are in my Favorite List :love: :love: as I believe there can me many good up-Coming routes we are getting :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone else remember when the mc watched Tyrone cum inside Lara?
I was so close to being a dad. Someday my dream will come true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krysis_here

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lara’s damaged goods now, she’s just Tony & Tyrone’s cum dumpster now. I’ll gladly change the locks on the house and tell her to move in the retirement home with Tony
I don't think a woman could ever be damaged goods.
Even if Tony gets her pregnant.
That doesn't mean I will stop loving my sweetheart.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Lara’s damaged goods now, she’s just Tony & Tyrone’s cum dumpster now. I’ll gladly change the locks on the house and tell her to move in the retirement home with Tony
What you write is your version... And that's fine, I accept it... But we know that this game can be played in several versions... If DEV hadn't given permission for this, and it would only be a "fucking Lara" route, then surely I wouldn't have commented... But since NTR can be avoided, I play it because I like most of the characters... For those who like NTR, I have no objection to it... BUT to state in general that Lara is a slut does not cover the truth...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone explain to me for science why the creampies and cum eating fetishes seem to have a large intersection with the interracial cuckoldry fetish?

That's no kink shame, I'm genuinely curious. Is it some 1860s roleplay where miscegenation is seen as taboo and therefore erotic? I could understand that, but why the eating?

Separately, I guess I'm in the minority in hating x-ray scenes. As soon as I see stuff like that it feels like I'm watching a kids cartoon.
see below.

I think a hundred people would have a hundred different answers to your question.
For me personally I want to eat a creampie out of Erica to show her how much I love and support her.
did you see pic i posted to emma thread?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Does anyone else remember when the mc watched Tyrone cum inside Lara?
I was so close to being a dad. Someday my dream will come true.
I guess if it happens and the mc/Tyrone/Lara have a wild threesome doing a double vaginal on Lara ending up inside her there is only one way to know if it was hot, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It pr
I guess if it happens and the mc/Tyrone/Lara have a wild threesome doing a double vaginal on Lara ending up inside her there is only one way to know if it was hot, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
It probly tastes as nasty as this beer
IMG_2983.jpeg
Tyrone might like to shove this bottle up Lara’s ass while he’s cream pieing her cunt

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to laught at Mike's hypocrisy.
He pretends he's a good guy but he is just as bad as Tony or Tyrone.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
My little Joshy, don't say those things and if it were, keep Mc's secret, don't force me to eat your liver or if I do and it's full of cream, would I do the same thing as him? :unsure: o_O:oops::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It probly tastes as nasty as this beer
View attachment 3417322
Tyrone might like to shove this bottle up Lara’s ass while he’s cream pieing her cunt
What do you think if Lara takes the Nasty beer herself as She loves Mushrooms and Snickers :BootyTime: with a Hard muscular body?:unsure: :ROFLMAO: But Strange the Bottle you have Shared doesn't have an Umbrella Opening if It had then we can easily say Tyrone Bottle :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I will agree with GetOutOfMyLab as I look at the Game again and See some Vital reasons that Make MC John different from Tony Tyrone, MC and John know their limit and do not force or Overdo anything especially since they never Cum inside any girl as they know they are married and in case of Tyrone Tony they might give the option to cum inside but can say they have the intuition in Cumming inside them (y) :)

Mike is a Good guy Joshy u can't deny he is treating ur Sweet Erica beautifully like a Princess, Don't you think? :LOL::LOL: Don't say like that, Mike Drops Erica at Mess and gives his shirt to her when her clothes were dirty :KEK:, If might gets upset he will not Serve u after finishing inside Erica :p

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Damn... this is good! Love the bitchy daughter, definitely deserves a spanking ;)
Agreed, Angelica showed her Best Ass all the time When She meets MC, Intentionally or not Intentionally She Hypnotized MC with her Ass :KEK::ROFLMAO:, MC definitely needs to Spank her ass and earlier we saw Strict path he spanked and in the future, I will expect Love Spanks :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you guys remember all that stuff I want to do to Erica?
Well I want to do it with Lara too.

I feel like Mike isn't supportive enough of Lara and what better way to show my support then to eat her out once some dude has unleashed his load in her?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes