GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Like federally prohibited. Mandatory 10 years in dev-jail.
While we're at it... the whole highway to heaven sex ladder (HJ => BJ => Vag => anal) shit needs to end. In fact, the only time I want to see a HJ is when she's prepping to put it in her mouth.

It was a low blow when I saw Mc/Angelica having sex, it was a dream...all the buzz is gone :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, totally agree.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Could you guys imagine Erica dancing with Tyrone in a club?
And after they are finished, she looks at me and whispers 'Do we take him home with us baby?'

So, for the rest of the night, I watch as Tyrone takes her to sexual heights, we never knew existed in her.

And finally, he cums in her fertile womb and we throw him out because he served his purpose.
I then get between her legs and use my mouth to make her feel better.

It's a way to show Erica that I love her no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Dream sex should 100% be removed from all AVNs.
It's true because when in the update I thought I was finally going to have sex with Angelica and especially do anal sex with her in a very hot scene and then you realize that it was a dream, that was a blow for me, even for everyone, right ? :unsure: :poop::cry::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'd be ok with John. The other two I despise.
I agree to that
Even John was looking her When She was coming on the Bicycle and Lara was talking to John, It will be safer Option can Say and We have MC as well he takes good care of her :love:

Honestly, I don't like any of the dudes.
I would rather find some nice guy for Erica to cuck me with, but these arseholes will have to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go Safe :love::LOL::LOL:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
John's ok... but honestly, the only likeable characters for me are Erica, Angelica, and Miranda.
We will see when the mc gives Dr.wick deep anal sex where in an x-ray image you can see her when she is creampied and Lara Cuckqueen has an orgasm when she sees them, she could also be on your list because she will be on mine , TRUE? :unsure: :LOL: :love: :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's not really a big deal but I was wondering if these games do come to steam.
Will there be achievements does anyone know?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
My order of babes I want to see mc bang are #1 Angellica
#2 Dr Wick #3 Jessica #4Sasha #5 Erika
Angelica, Dr.wick, Jess (babysitter memories), Miranda, how I would like a lesbian scene between them as a preliminary so that they can join later mc/Tyrone/Josh so that it becomes a sex party in the jacuzzi, it would be hot if it happens , many bubbles could be made, right? :unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
All except slow burn blue ball games that have taken over 5 & 7 years and the main female mc still hasn’t got fucked by anyone but their hubby or boyfriend. Those games definately need it but for the rest of them I agree with you
Hwy...Whats the name of the game in ur fan signature..not Mrs. Denvers..the other one...thank you in advance!

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes