SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait so steam prohibits both blackmail and loli shit in games?
No.

Steam only prohibits, high school settings, character that clearly look underage (even then there are instances where they clearly look underage but classified as 800 years old or some shit), bestiality (even though what's the difference between that and furry, still fucking a dog or a wolf or a fucking bear that looks half humanoid or alien), basically whatever else is okay.

An example of blackmail is this game: Fate and Life, it was removed from Patreon version the version with blackmail is only on Steam/SS. The blackmail is still in the game, the Steam version is what is posted on F95 and it still has it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So because you don't like something it's shit? Well I don't want to see Jane or Jessica because they are shit.
Joshy you're the last person on the forums I would take to be pro-"girls getting forced to do things they dont want to". That seems very anti your style.

Also, i'll never get defensive over Jess, she's so hot it doesnt matter what's said. It's like calling the sun lukewarm, it doesnt care, it'll still be a toasty 6000K.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy you're the last person I the forums I would take to be pro-"girls getting forced to do things they dont want to". That seems very anti your style.
It's not I hate blackmail I just don't like saying something is shit.
I'll even tell devs I think their game is good even if I don't like it.

Actually I did call something shit today so I take that back. But I still feel Jess and Jane are just side characters that aren't important.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
No.

Steam only prohibits, high school settings, character that clearly look underage (even then there are instances where they clearly look underage but classified as 800 years old or some shit), bestiality (even though what's the difference between that and furry, still fucking a dog or a wolf or a fucking bear that looks half humanoid or alien), basically whatever else is okay.

An example of blackmail is this game: Fate and Life, it was removed from Patreon version the version with blackmail is only on Steam/SS. The blackmail is still in the game, the Steam version is what is posted on F95 and it still has it.
Yeah, I got that mixed up, it’s usually Steam that’s stricter than Patreon but now it feels kind of even

Reactions: Ass Fan

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Would MC impregnating Angelica count as "incest," given MC's baby is Angie's brother?
I'm not sure what the specific criteria is for incest. But Angelica is MC's Step-Daughter. They're related through marriage, not blood. So I'm assuming it's not incest via legal loopholes. But it's probably as close as you can get regardless of the child with Lara.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I'm not sure what the specific criteria is for incest. But Angelica is MC's Step-Daughter. They're related through marriage, not blood. So I'm assuming it's not incest via legal loopholes. But it's probably as close as you can get regardless of the child with Lara.
As far as I know:

Patreon:
- no children (under 18 looking characters),
- no incest (even no stepdaugther - no blood and legal lines), therefore MC and Lara are not married, just partners living together,
- no rape (no pills, drugs, non-consensual sex, bdsm games where woman just plays she doesn't want it is thin line I guess)
- no bestiality (except when animal is human like - furry etc.)

Steam is generally less strict regarding rape and incest, but more strict regarding children. On moral level I actually kind of agree and all of it makes sense to me.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
As far as I know:

Patreon:
- no children (under 18 looking characters),
- no incest (even no stepdaugther - no blood and legal lines), therefore MC and Lara are not married, just partners living together,
- no rape (no pills, drugs, non-consensual sex, bdsm games where woman just plays she doesn't want it is thin line I guess)
- no bestiality (except when animal is human like - furry etc.)

Steam is generally less strict regarding rape and incest, but more strict regarding children. On moral level I actually kind of agree and all of it makes sense to me.
Lara Tony story line is the cleanest in game and therefore keeps developer in good graces with the upper echelon. So to all those Tony haters, he is keeping the game in play, that makes Tony the true hero in the game and keeps Lara sexually satisfied. GAME ON!

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Lara Tony story line is the cleanest in game and therefore keeps developer in good graces with the upper echelon. So to all those Tony haters, he is keeping the game in play, that makes Tony the true hero in the game and keeps Lara sexually satisfied. GAME ON!
Oh of course, because tony doesnt blackmail Lara for sex /s
Got a little bit overboard with wishful thinking?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh of course, because tony doesnt blackmail Lara for sex /s
Got a little bit overboard with wishful thinking?
No, or well, yes, somehow, I think he just enjoys that part of the game so much that he wants to have more, those which are pretty neutral with it or dislike of course are a bit tierd of it, anyway it is T4bb0 s decision which path he updates.
I'm fine with all, and understand that after the cliffhanger in the Bathroom they want to see what happens, I for my part will skip some updates, but hang out in the thread.

Reactions: L0b0ts and Maviarab

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I liked the picture that I saw, not the pale skin was like it was in the pool, it's like jam tomorrow or maybe there will be another game transfer

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
T4bbo answered a question like that on Patreon just a few hours ago confirming the update will be out today/tonight.
Though Ericas final part of the update will be missing as dev decided to add more onto it, I guess that will come with 0.1.2. Which means this part will not be in; 7.) Night swim with Erica there are some disappointments in this version, so it even turns out that there will be 3 more parts

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture5226.jpg

Babysitters v.0.1.1. (Part 2)

Changelog:
Version 0.1.1. (Part1)

1.) Dr. Wick visitation
2.) House Party part 1 - Introduction of guests
3.) House Party part 2 - Drinks preparation, Hot-Tub talk, Massage session
4.) House Party part 3 - Behind the counter fun (MC/Tony), Hot-Tub talk2, Pool Fight

Version 0.1.1. (Part2)
5.) House Party part 4 - Fun with Angelica in the pool, Tony/Lara bathroom session
6.) House Party Night session - hot tub with Lara, Jane and Jessica + Angelica&Erica first stream
7.) Hostel Audition - fun with Jane and Jessica at hostel

Version 0.1.1. (Part3)
8.) Night swim with Erica (scripts and renders not ready yet)

Download Links for the game:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

For
Android Users:

1.) If your game crashes, please report device you use and version of your Android currently installed (updating version helps to prevent errors).

***If you like the game please support the dev on Patreon, anything is better than nothing***

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes