OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Lara can always go from a massive salary, high flying top rating financial reporter on a big television network to voluntarily working as Joshies spam assistant whenever Angelica does a live stream.
Well, speaking of Joshy i think he will more focus on Angelica and Erica now he know Angelica is corrupting her.

And the big match will be Joshy vs Mc kuz joshy want to date Erica but mc allready build a huge relationship with her well, in my playtrought The relationship of Erica is more highter than Lara in my playtrought Lara relationship is 8-12 and for Erica is 19-23 so I'll say it Joshy allready loss in my playtrought

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Where is the first choice to have a boss rampage path? I mean the scene in the gallery in which there are two paths next to the penalty, and in one of them there is a choice of penalty, and in the other one (rampage) there are both penalties.
sorry it is hard to understand what you mean, what is that you call "boss rampage" and to what do you refer as penality ?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
sorry it is hard to understand what you mean, what is that you call "boss rampage" and to what do you refer as penality ?
1719523279037.png
I'm specifically talking about the penultimate gallery, called Tony domination Rampage. Do you know what I have to do to get it, because I still have the last one. And what I meant was that in this 1(domination rampage) , there is no choice in the punishment whether it should be personal or humilation. And in the second one we have to choose what we want.

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes