Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Weirdos that are chronically online try not to treat women (even fictional ones) like shit! (Impossible challenge) :Kappa::LUL:
SlapE you know me bro.

Lara, Erica & Angelica will get nothing but love & support from me.
Even if it means I can't be with Angelica sexually which I am a little disappointed about.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
so the tony scenes with lara are unavoidable? lara will cheat every time or there is a no deal path?
It’s best to play with ntr turned on, this way the tension is even more interesting and it’s good to avoid moments, because the plot is more realistic, it all depends on your behavior and choices, it’s like in life, “you’ll act like an asshole,” the wifey doesn’t care about you anymore, because you don't pay enough attention to her :WeSmart:

Reactions: Jerk-man

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
It’s best to play with ntr turned on, this way the tension is even more interesting and it’s good to avoid moments, because the plot is more realistic, it all depends on your behavior and choices, it’s like in life, “you’ll act like an asshole,” the wifey doesn’t care about you anymore, because you don't pay enough attention to her :WeSmart:
so my question is even with ntr on lara have those same choices>? like to accept o to decline or only the ntr one?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
so my question is even with ntr on lara have those same choices>? like to accept o to decline or only the ntr one?
Options is in your hands. the lower Lara's points, she will already be fucking the boss.

this one is easier than it seems, try playing through the mod or try not to make a choice against Lara, and I think you will understand later how to play... but as some said, if you REALLY don't want to see Tony, then turn off ntr, but if you want to see the tension and confrontation then play with NTR. Everything depends on you

Reactions: Jerk-man

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Weirdos that are chronically online try not to treat women (even fictional ones) like shit! (Impossible challenge) :Kappa::LUL:
Like If MC is not treating Lara well or Giving her Enough attention then Better to Keep the NTR on And Lara is an Open Fairy if the NTR ON and She has all the Open choices for her Fantasy and Have to say She picks up Best in the Plates, Right? :unsure: She is Happy and Enjoying her Life. And MC is happy with Angelica and Erica, Dr. Wick gets open Choices for Open Dick Therapy, Right? :LOL::LOL: Some Model new faces like Sasha, Jessica, and Jane in the Line will get Hot Scenes with him and Lara will also Love her Delicacy Beautiful men's those are treating her Well :whistle:, Both Lara and MC happy (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Fair. Hurtful, but fair point :ROFLMAO:
There are options to be good with Lara and be bad with her that can end up enabling the ntr and that Tony also mistreats Lara, because it seems to me that this type of mistreatment doesn't bother me and why does it turn me on?:unsure::geek: :KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
There are options to be good with Lara and be bad with her that can end up enabling the ntr and that Tony also mistreats Lara, because it seems to me that this type of mistreatment doesn't bother me and why does it turn me on?:unsure::geek: :KEK:

the only thing Tony hasnt done to Lara is give her a "Dirty sanchez":ROFLMAO: (For those who dont know what that is, here is what urban dictionary says)
a Dirty is performed when a male fingers a female's ass and wipes the reminants on upper lip. when a male inserts his penis in a female's ass then transfers the fecal matter from his penis to the female's upper lip is the Dirty Rodruigez, the first cousin of .

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
the only thing Tony hasnt done to Lara is give her a "Dirty sanchez":ROFLMAO: (For those who dont know what that is, here is what urban dictionary says)
a Dirty is performed when a male fingers a female's ass and wipes the reminants on upper lip. when a male inserts his penis in a female's ass then transfers the fecal matter from his penis to the female's upper lip is the Dirty Rodruigez, the first cousin of .
Damn.
I'll never put my cock into my wife ass :(

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't Tony think about that Much, When He fucks Lara he Only Cares about Pleasure and Romance with Her Favorite Lara, His Rampage is Full of Boding with Lara :KEK: and Lara like that so Nothing more to Say, I will not be in Shock if Tony and Lara tries Different Kiss techniques :whistle:, It will be Hot right? At last, Lara will be Healthy after that I mean ** Happy ** sorry :p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah like golden showers and drinking piss, I see Tony doing this to Lara in the future
Knowing Mc, golden showers can be expected from him too :WeSmart:

Leaving all this behind, I’d better wait to see what scenes are prepared for the update in the future, especially in Jacuzzi, otherwise only Tony/Lara will sound in my ears everywhere :KEK: it's time for new something hot swing or cuckqueen

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43 and cxx
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes