hagafa

Apr 21, 2017
I think my game file was corrupted, didn't see any animation in this update. Has anyone run into the same problem?

Reactions: Fabs93

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Starting to get some good content with this latest update. I've only played through once so far but I liked the swinger scene, although I wish MC's sex scene would have gotten as much animation attention as the wife's scene did. I didn't notice any cuckqueen stuff that other people have mentioned but will have to go back and look again. That would be a pleasant surprise if he added some of that.

My main complaint with the game so far is the context for a lot of the choices. There are too many choices with overly simplified options that don't really give you an idea what you're actually doing. Too many of the choices boil down to just be strict vs be kind, sometimes with be flirty thrown in. I find myself just checking the scores for each character, picking every option sequentially, and reloading til I find out which one gives me the best score rather than actually playing naturally.

Reactions: Blayo

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Is it just me, or is the dialog in the park impossible to read because the font color (black) basically disappears against the background? What's happening?

And the next scene too. Characters dressed in black. You know what would be a good font color? Black!
The same problem with black letters just everywhere.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I don't quite understand what you are saying. I didn't say anything about NTR or that I want to "fuck all the bitches". All I said was that i'm not into watching the MCs wife fuck someone else or in other words not into cuckold content or being a cuck like you are sorry that I offended you.
No offence ! I'm into partner sharing, if you know the difference. Lara in this game bitching all the time, despite MC efforts. Good luck with her ! ))
And else one remark. In this game till now, is no cuckold content, no cuckold tag, absolutely nothing, beside decision of Lara, which you make for her. Only in this case, you can see her cheating on MC. So, it's your wish, that matters ! Pure NTR.
The main feature of cuckold is extreme humiliation of male partner.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
The game really needs a good walkthrough, because fuck if I know what I'm doing. I've missed on quite a few scenes, and probably some things I don't even know about, because I have no clear indication of what my choices lead to. Kinda ridiculous that since the start I did every choice priotizing the wife yet I somehow missed a few scenes with her (Not counting the cuckold garbage that I don't mind missing).

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone know why the videos aren't playing in my game? Even the scene with Angelica it was just the sofa pic then Lara. No other. Even the other scenes don't play the videos with it.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Seems there's still two songs playing constantly in game. One seems to be tied to the music volume and the other the general sound settings. I'm surprised this hasn't been sorted out yet...

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Really nice game! Congrats T4bbo. And congrats to Sindel for the amazing writing! Really great job guys!
Keep it up,
Jim

Reactions: Keioshin

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm a little confused by the comments I've read on this page.
I thought the NTR/sharing/otherdudesbesidestheMC fucking the love interests was completely optional?
Did that change?

I haven't played since it first came out, so want to make sure before downloading as i'm not a fan of any of the love interests fucking any male besides the MC.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I thought the NTR/sharing/otherdudesbesidestheMC fucking the love interests was completely optional?
Did that change?

I haven't played since it first came out, so want to make sure before downloading as i'm not a fan of any of the love interests fucking any male besides the MC.
It's still optional. The way I played it the wife has only been with MC. The only cucking that happened was on the part of the MC with the wife watching.

Reactions: Valeck

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Did that change?

There is no way in this game, anybody , beside MC can fuck NPC, without your wish ! Take it easy. Don't be afraid, to say no.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
I'm wondering if its the same for everyone else but is the animations for some parts not playing? I can see videos of animation in the files but when it comes to the actual scenes it's just static pictures. eg. Sex with lara in the car and Angelica's butt smack...etc

duane71

Feb 19, 2018
I tried that file, and while it did unlock all scenes on page 1 that I hadn't unlocked, page 2 is still all padlock icons. (And yes, I did delete screens.rpyc before adding your file.) Not sure what's wrong.
There were only 9 entries to edit. I suspect page 2 is a placeholder for future scenes.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes