T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Guys help me out here... Erica progress so far:
1.) Caught you in the towel, you were almost naked and all wet.
2.) She caught you masturbating.
3.) Little romance during babysitting here and there (funny dance, joking around, teasing).
4.) Romantic walk in a park, ice-cream tease + gentleman thing (carrying her on shoulders).
5.) Flashing accident in the bathroom + follow up masturbation in your office.
6.) "Educational bowling date" and training kiss on lips afterwards.
7.) Sensual massage during birthday party.
8.) Teasing/Groping during pool fight.

I've even adjusted scripts so on each route she thinks Lara is cheating on you to push her morale compass towards being more open to something more.

I really think it's time to push this much further... like giving her first orgasm during night swim in the pool. What do you think?

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
3.) Little romance during babysitting here and there (funny dance, joking around, teasing).
4.) Romantic walk in a park, ice-cream tease + gentleman thing (carrying her on shoulders).

I've even adjusted scripts so on each route she thinks Lara is cheating on you to push her morale compass towards being more open to something more.

I really think it's time to push this much further... like giving her first orgasm during night swim in the pool. What do you think?
You really are putting every ingredients in your ritual to summon Joshy from the darkest pits of the void with that message...

But I think yes, it's time, all that training should be put to use for her
:giggle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Joshy will have an uninterrupted orgasm because of these ideas :Kappa:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Hmm, looking at this list, it doesn't appear that the next step is a sexual one. But I could see it if her in internal dialogue and her interaction with MC pushes them to take that leap. Because that's what it would be to me, a leap. But I do agree that I would like to see some lewd content with Erica, I just don't want it to be out of nowhere.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
She's the only hard to get and must stay ad it is. Angelica may fool with her (slurp) or someone else may try to corrupt her (Lara?) but not the MC. He's the "trophy husband" for the naive babysitter Erica, the man of her dreams. I don't think that a corruption route driven by MC fit the story so far. Just my two cent and sorry for "the engrish" ;)

Reactions: jllkfsdj

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Yes, guess it is time, maybe "borowing" one of Angels dildos to use it while she watches MC and Lara ?
Or being initated by "Jane" or Angel ?
MC teasing contest, and the girls, Jane, Jessica, Angel and Erica pose to try to get MC's dick to rise out of the shorts....
Or really romantic, petting session with MC that are some of the Ideas I would have....
Ok I'm away to take a cold shower now, :p

Last edited:

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
as I said, the game did not come out on time and apparently does not even know what to do next, that the first part was boring, only diologists and as we saw the spishok, the second part will also be boring, it is probably infected like a wife, mother, the releases went

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't know if this idea was mentioned, if T4bbo decided to prepare Erica for a sexual adventure for her prince (Mc), for this two things must happen:

1: Jane or Jessica know and see how Erica is head over heels attracted to Mc, and some of them have an idea to tease Erica, someone will play with Mc or jerk him off unnoticed and Erica notices this, but instead of jealousy, she gets very excited and plays with her pussy?

2: Angelica sits next to Erica, and both see how Mc and Jane or Jessica playfully play with Mc and do obscene things, and at the same time Erica is more excited and Angelica notices this and for some long silence she decides to act in her own way, saying dirty things like look like “my stepfather is playing with our friends ”

After all this teasing, what if Erica decides to stay the night with Mc and Lara, then she will think about what happened for a long time, and there you can come up with further plans for the night tension

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

That sounds hot. I do feel a bit guilty though because that would mean I'm cheating on Lara.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
WTF dude, Lara would probabely enjoy it thought,her fantasy is to see mc fucking other girls
Yeah, but I don't want to do anything behind her back. She has never cheated on me and I would much rather she know everything I do so that she can be there with me the whole time.

Reactions: SteveyP

Dec 29, 2021

Yes, Erica is ready. Release her from her torment and set her free!! :devilish::devilish:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yeah, but I don't want to do anything behind her back. She has never cheated on me and I would much rather she know everything I do so that she can be there with me the whole time.
Well, it's totally understandable but you do play with Jane and Jessica behind her back right??
Lara will probababely a little mad because in the beginning of the game she caught Erica with shirtless and mc so she would probabely think Mc was Cheating a long tima ago with erica but after that she will probababely join the show between them kuz is her big fantasy

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes