WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Love to see her be a slave to her Boss & his business partners, they can pass her around like a party tray. Of course it will secretly be filmed & she will be blackmailed to give sexual favors to them anytime they want if she doesn’t want her sex tape to go viral
Why does that remind me of A Wife And Mother. I haven't played it in a while but if I remember there is a situation sort of like that with the school bully, or I may be thinking something else lol.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why does that remind me of A Wife And Mother. I haven't played it in a while but if I remember there is a situation sort of like that with the school bully, or I may be thinking something else lol.
There is blackmail by a bully in that game but it’s to protect her son being beat up, she has to 12 tasks that bully gives her but there only up to 4 and still no sex in that game except with hubby

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Now “Project Myriam” has done a gangbang scene where her asshole husband brings his coworkers over & she has to entertain them, which starts with stripping, & ends in a gangbang

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Now “Project Myriam” has done a gangbang scene where her asshole husband brings his coworkers over & she has to entertain them, which starts with stripping, & ends in a gangbang
Ah you know what thats were I remember it. My bad I usually play female protag games with the lesbian routes so I forgot that was a thing in "Project Myriam".

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So how does this game work, what do the negative and positive points do.
I assume some are for NTR and some for romance, which ones do what.
How do you get NTR content, vice versa

Reactions: MOL-X

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So how does this game work, what do the negative and positive points do.
I assume some are for NTR and some for romance, which ones do what.
How do you get NTR content, vice versa
I've only done 2 playthroughs so far, but from my experience, less relationship points with Lara (the wife) resulting in her cheating on the MC. But there's also swinging/cucking/hotwifing and such, and I'm not entirely sure if that actually requires a certain amount of relationship points or not. But you get different outcomes depending on your choices, and I believe the MC can always cheat on Lara, no matter the current standing with her. I think that's entirely up to you and the choices you make during the game. Some of these choices will certainly backfire at the MC sooner or later though.

Then there's also Angelica (among a bunch of other characters), Lara's daughter. Here you can decide if you want to be her sugar daddy, strict daddy (more dominant) or a simple father figure I guess. Every choice you make also has somewhat of an impact on all the other characters in the game in one way or another as everything is kind of connected, giving you a multitude of options, different scenes and a bunch of replayability that comes with it. Just don't quote me on any of this, as some things I said may turn out to be wrong. This is mostly just my personal experience with the game so far.

Now, it's pretty early in the game and things are just starting to go wild, but you can already see where certain choices will lead you in future updates. You might also want to take a look at the walkthrough (link in the OP), even though the person in charge stopped updating it after version 0.4. But it might give you a good idea on how things work in the game.

That being said, I think it's a great project with T4bbo being an old dog in this genre, and his ability to tell erotic stories is really awesome in my opinion. The writing could use some work here and there as T4bbo is no native English speaker, but it's by no means a dealbreaker and, atleast for me, totally sufficient to stay immersed and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Bruno3

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Anyone know the ETA when the update will be released? Not that I'm in rush :LOL:
not even dev knows. by end of year maybe.
T4bbo12/02/2021
I will post progress report Sunday... I plan to release before Christmas...
From January I will also move to my parents house already and dedicate my whole time to making game...
Btw. thank you to all of you who stick around with me for past 1 year and half...

Found this just a page back.

Last edited:

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
T4bbo12/02/2021
I will post progress report Sunday... I plan to release before Christmas...
From January I will also move to my parents house already and dedicate my whole time to making game...
Btw. thank you to all of you who stick around with me for past 1 year and half...

Found this just a page back.
All I want for Christmas is Lara and Angelica being fucked

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes