Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Number two. Numero dos. (You get more votes if you use different languages....)

That model also appears in:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excellent game.:cool:

i love this hairstyle and it also reminds me of some crushes like Sarah.
5386A9D4-CFFC-43F5-9CE9-9BBCE28D4B54.png
by: Shut Up and Dance

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They believe that the old man is one of Lara's daughter's onlyfans subscribers, what would happen if the old man convinces her with a lot of money to have sex with the MC and show it to Lara when it happens, how do they think Lara would react when she sees them having them sex? :unsure: :giggle: :love:

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

paulzezima99

May 16, 2023
I much prefer the number 2 hairstyle in that poll

One feature that would be nice (not sure about how difficult this is to implement) is to modify some of the looks of the girls, or a the very least Lara when her points are high enough. Such as picking her hairstyle, outfits/dresses, heels, getting piercings or tattoos etc

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I have to say style number 2 looks the best as well. 1 is too similar to her current hair, and 3 just doesnt suit her.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ehh... for me, this game would be even better if Lara on the path of NTR could confront her boss Tony... Why? because Lara is too feminine character and a strong woman! on the way of "Love" she confronted her boss by slapping his , I really like Lara as a character, their connection between MC and her, here are more sex scenes between Lara and MC, she is very hot for ntr, I don't want her to be spoiled like that! Of course, I understand that you can play without NTR, but knowing that there is a part of the plot with NTR, I have a double feeling

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Ehh... for me, this game would be even better if Lara on the path of NTR could confront her boss Tony... Why? because Lara is too feminine character and a strong woman! on the way of "Love" she confronted her boss by slapping his , I really like Lara as a character, their connection between MC and her, here are more sex scenes between Lara and MC, she is very hot for ntr, I don't want her to be spoiled like that! Of course, I understand that you can play without NTR, but knowing that there is a part of the plot with NTR, I have a double feeling
Lol What?
If you don't like NTR, avoid it. If you like playing faithful Lara just do it.
You got choice in this game. Its up to you.

I mean you don't like the Ferrari, just because it's drives fast? So don't drive it fast. You get the point?

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
Lol What?
If you don't like NTR, avoid it. If you like playing faithful Lara just do it.
You got choice in this game. Its up to you.

I mean you don't like the Ferrari, just because it's drives fast? So don't drive it fast. You get the point?
I think what they are seeing Lara in a certain light. Knowing that she is able to become some one different on another route. That changes the way they see her as a whole.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I think what they are seeing Lara in a certain light. Knowing that she is able to become some one different on another route. That changes the way they see her as a whole.
Yes, therefore this game is important for men... to prepare them for real life... every single woman in your life is able to become someone different if circumstances are just right. Better to taste betrayal in a game first than in real life.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The only complaint I have with the ntr is Tony is a 5 and Lara is a 10 unless it's for blackmail I don't know why she lowers herself to having sex with that old shit, if it's the job it would be better to quit before doing anything with him And if it's because your marriage is bad, there are better options like your neighbor.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The only complaint I have with the ntr is Tony is a 5 and Lara is a 10 unless it's for blackmail I don't know why she lowers herself to having sex with that old shit, if it's the job it would be better to quit before doing anything with him And if it's because your marriage is bad, there are better options like your neighbor.
Yeahh! That's exactly what I'm talking about! Someone, I think, will understand me))) When you have already walked the path of ntr, you want to finish the path of "Love", the feeling is a little incomprehensible ... I hope people understand what I mean, I have nothing against ntr, the only thing I am against is - this is humiliation and cuckolding... otherwise everything is fine

Lara could not fall for the boss's blackmail, and gain courage and quit on her shoulders, so the future and you can find any job ... and here she immediately, for no reason and strange blackmail, she fell into temptation.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes