Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As much as I like Angelica
She is a bad influence on Erica

I hope I can keep Erica sweet & innocent.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have zero interest in any of the LI's aside from Lara. i have her on the cuckqueen route and i must say the new update had some nice content. firstly Lara puts that deluded fuck Tony in his place and then there is a nice spa session where Jessica shows up again and lays down the foundation for a potential 3some with her and Lara in the future. hope that happens. Jess is a hottie. i also hope that we see something of Dr. Wick in the future too. she is a babe. and of course, John's wife..minus John.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No one can help me to get angelica scene with Tyrone?
It's very, very easy. I got it in one playthrough for about a month back. just be a little angry somewhere around 1-4 points for Angelica and the first time when she asks for help refuse, then the second a little later she receives a notification on the computer that He wants to see how she will have fun with someone else for the camera.. and there she goes Mc will come for help and you are faced with a choice. If you refuse, she will eventually turn to Tyrone for help.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
As much as I like Angelica
She is a bad influence on Erica

I hope I can keep Erica sweet & innocent.
Someone said that Angelica is Sweetheart and He will punish John to call Angelica Prostitute and she has a heart with Soft feelings inside :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Erica has having her boarders let Angelica handle that to overcome that :devilish: or else How will she shine

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
T4bbo, sorry to keep banging on about this, but just played through the latest episode and am having a similar disconnect to before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, a nice (if brief) update. Lara's work scene when not on Tony's track had a few odd gaps where it was fairly obvious that his humiliation was supposed to go, but nothing too glaring. And her cuckquean track is coming along nicely, with her now almost open and honest about what she enjoys, with herself and (more or less) the MC.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What's the split between NTR / Non-NTR this update? 20/80, 50/50, ect?
Common story progression aside, the two major lewd scenes this update are Lara and her boss at work and Lara and the MC back at the massage parlour, with a couple of massage therapists for company. So one of each, more or less.

Is there any content with the online couple i've missed?
The ones from the dating ad? Nothing beyond their initial introduction so far.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
How do you get to fuck Angelica during the filming scene, instead of just getting a thigh job from her?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you get to fuck Angelica during the filming scene, instead of just getting a thigh job from her?
Strict path, make her take off the MC's trousers and make her give him a blowjob.

(Those two choices increment EP9_AngelHorny by one each and it needs to be 2 for her to accept the fucking.)

On the sugar path (i.e. if AngelRelationship is in the positive), she can get away with just teasing.

Reactions: jim8596

NLegend

May 8, 2021
Updated for 0.0.9

Edit: Fixed game ending instead of starting update 0.0.9 on some paths

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Bump. new version is out, is it possible to update the cheat mod scrappy?;3

khe0ps

Jul 12, 2022
It always baffles me the stances that some people have in these threads.
How can someone come and talk mad shit on some fetishes (ntr, swinging), fetishes that happen in real world, and that some people can enjoy and it's their choice without harming anyone.
Yet they are considered abnormal by this crowd that i'm talking about, while simultaneously they are loving some fetishes like incest, rape and lolis, wich leaving morals aside, are also illegal in real world, and still think they somehow have the moral highground over the former category. :WaitWhat:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
In MC's defense, Lara acts like a fucking cunt much of the game.
I have the relationship level between Lara and MC at -19 just maxing it out and she was very nice on his birthday at the massage where she got cuck queened and she looked her best on the table spreading her legs and going hard on herself. At -19 should have been some dude massaging Lara and the MC getting cucked, but not too worried about it, to many demands on developer as it is. I definitely have a thing for Lara bigtime.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any femdome and cucking in it?
Not a lot of femdom. The MC getting cucked is a major (but avoidable) part of the game. I don't play that content but I think a lot of it happens without the MC's knowledge, although it's coming increasingly into the open in the last few updates.

(The MC can have sex with a married woman in front of her husband once or twice and his girlfriend may be getting increasingly into getting cucked herself, but I don't think that's what you're asking for.)

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Guys I have a question, but it probably doesn't really mean anything. Does it make any differences ATM at least, to the story where as you have high relationship points with Lara or low?

Reactions: L0b0ts

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Guys I have a question, but it probably doesn't really mean anything. Does it make any differences ATM at least, to the story where as you have high relationship points with Lara or low?
I am not seeing it in the last two updates but may have an impact in future updates.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
sorry but it only happens to me that the statistics don't give me any meaning, with Lara I'm at -14, but she behaves as if I were at +10. Honestly, what's the point of loyalty points if they don't have an impact. Thank you

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes