Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It is the only game I've played with a married couple, where I had them off doing their own thing separately. It wouldn't work in any of the other ones I play but it does in this one.
Yeah cause usually those games shortchange one side (typically the guy)-like wife will be sluttin in up and guy has to be a content simp with his hand.... no fuck that, I love games where when the wife gets action on the side the guy can also take some newer models for a test drive; feels more realistic.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah cause usually those games shortchange one side (typically the guy)-like wife will be sluttin in up and guy has to be a content simp with his hand.... no fuck that, I love games where when the wife gets action on the side the guy can also take some newer models for a test drive; feels more realistic.
I think a big reason for it is, I feel no connection between the MC and Lara. In other games I 'feel' the connection, so feel bad about the cheating on either side. Here it's not there, so I am ok with it. If that makes any sense. :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think a big reason for it is, I feel no connection between the MC and Lara. In other games I 'feel' the connection, so feel bad about the cheating on either side. Here it's not there, so I am ok with it. If that makes any sense. :LOL:
Yah, Lara's not a very sympathetic character; and that's from the very start - if you play the total great husband treating Lara as the love of your life, you still get shower-blueballed. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yah, Lara's not a very sympathetic character; and that's from the very start - if you play the total great husband treating Lara as the love of your life, you still get shower-blueballed. :LOL:
I actually hate playing as a cheater so I will remain loyal, but Erica does make things a little harder than usual tbh.

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Hope starting making Jessica more of a focus in the story and reducing some of the other sides story's. One thing that hurt the first game so many side storys spreads out content heavily and takes longer to produce new content.

Also wish would make a 3rd game with her as the main focus. By far the best generated person in any of the storys.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes