cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will also come to Australia and take my vodka with me for Joshy. we will have interesting fun :HideThePain:
don't think you can bring that there, they are quite restrictive about what can and what can't (for a reason) so before trip ask from downunders custom can or can't you bring that bottle there or not.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I like the restaurant scene even though I had the NTR off when Tony is talking at the table he implies something happened for her to get the job. Her inner monologue doesn't help either. So we may not see it but it is implied she cheated.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I like the restaurant scene even though I had the NTR off when Tony is talking at the table he implies something happened for her to get the job. Her inner monologue doesn't help either. So we may not see it but it is implied she cheated.
No, that's not true. As far as I know, Lara’s monologue and what is happening in the restaurant is connected with the fact that Lara listened to the boss’s request to dress a little revealingly at work, and her monologue was also connected with the fact that Tony always pestered her and follows her, for which she is afraid that the husband will find out and start causing a scandal, even if she always refused the boss and pushed him away.

even if ntr is enabled, there is nothing like that. Lara just doesn’t want Mc to find out about the boss’s persecution and not start a fight

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
No, that's not true. As far as I know, Lara’s monologue and what is happening in the restaurant is connected with the fact that Lara listened to the boss’s request to dress a little revealingly at work, and her monologue was also connected with the fact that Tony always pestered her and follows her, for which she is afraid that the husband will find out and start causing a scandal, even if she always refused the boss and pushed him away.

even if ntr is enabled, there is nothing like that. Lara just doesn’t want Mc to find out about the boss’s persecution and not start a fight
you might be right.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you might be right.
He is,! even with NTR disabled Tony lurks around, Lara, which is a great move from the dev., I personally prefer those games where NTR it is avoidable by the interactions of the MC with main LI, (even if I don't like it as such) just to compete with the Antagonist, saving my damsel from the claws of the antagonist, so to say,

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes