superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
You have to have positive relations with Lara and Her + Choose the Sexy Dress at the shoot

EDIT: You can also have negative relations with both. If you have positive with her and negative with lara you get the worse scene
Odd, I have positive points in all (as shown below) but I still can't get the BJ scene, only the handy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
You are probably right about most devs.. but when u say the "possibility" about this dev, it can give a bad impression for someone new to the thread.. Even though u said that generally, saying that here had its clear intentions.. t4boo was wildly inconsistent with his promises(bcse of personal reasons), but had billing paused all that time.. so, it most definitely was not a milking strategy.. writing this to just clear that up.. have a gud day :)
See funny enough you are the first person that gave me a single argument in favor of the Dev else than 'because I said so'. I wouldn't have been arguing if people had talked about this like adults, like you did, rather than like a bunch of mindless sycophants, like those previous posts did. So thanks for that, and have a good day you too.

utkubaran52

Jan 14, 2020
You have to have positive relations with Lara and Her + Choose the Sexy Dress at the shoot

EDIT: You can also have negative relations with both. If you have positive with her and negative with lara you get the worse scene
Doesn't work. I have positive relationship with both but the scene is doesn't appear.

Zerfleischer

Jan 19, 2019
Somehow this is the only game which doesnt play the videos/animations for me? Does anyone know why that might be? They work fine in every other Renpy game..

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Certainly a difficult end of update to continue on the no ntr route. Let's hope that it will be solved in a logical way and not with some stupid explanation as it happens in some other game.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Doesn't work. I have positive relationship with both but the scene is doesn't appear.
In my case, I refused/rejected her with all her previous attemps at giving foot/HJ/BJ and then finally got the BJ after the photoshoot. Same for Erica in order to get the gagging (you have to keep distance to them so that they both feel desperate ang get more daring in their final action).

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
ngl, I totally forgot about this VN until just now when I saw it got updated. It feels like 84 years have passed since my first time seeing this VN here.

Reactions: Renzon

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
You are probably right about most devs.. but when u say the "possibility" about this dev, it can give a bad impression for someone new to the thread.. Even though u said that generally, saying that here had its clear intentions.. t4boo was wildly inconsistent with his promises(bcse of personal reasons), but had billing paused all that time.. so, it most definitely was not a milking strategy.. writing this to just clear that up.. have a gud day :)
Agreed. If dev's can't work on your game for whatever reason and pause payments, that's perfectly fine. In return, each patron can also decide whether to remain on Patreon if the dev is inactive for a long time. You can easily cancel the subscription and if there are updates after a long time, you can resume the subscription. So I don't understand the dev's discussion about milking. If I notice that nothing happens for a long time with projects that I support, I'm out.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Anyone have the changelogs? Or anyone who have played through know an estimated PT?

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes