T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I know I'm late to the party, still have to replay Babysitter. Since it's been too long ago I did and have no idea if this one has any backwards references.
The thing is, you have to be an animator to recognize this. Most folk would only look at the fluidity of an animation, like do bodies behave in a natural way.
Things like collision-detecting are beyond the scope of most folk's knowledge. Granted, for me too. It's that you mention it, but otherwise I'd never have noticed and just would have thought the bowling ball acted like it weighed nothing.
It was just my bad attempt on a joke... everybody was talking about which girl should get more air time, then usual war NTR vs non NTR, then what was good and bad here and there... I've tried to chim in and add something to discussion with most neutral non-important animation/part of the game... trying to make it sexual with BIG WHITE C.. PINS and NOT BOUNCING BALLS :D

But part of me was like... hell yeah this animation actually took quite time and this level of physics I've never seen in any renpy VN, so it's actually not a joke :D

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
It was just my bad attempt on a joke... everybody was talking about which girl should get more air time, then usual war NTR vs non NTR, then what was good and bad here and there... I've tried to chim in and add something to discussion with most neutral non-important animation/part of the game... trying to make it sexual with BIG WHITE C.. PINS and NOT BOUNCING BALLS :D

But part of me was like... hell yeah this animation actually took quite time and this level of physics I've never seen in any renpy VN, so it's actually not a joke :D
I don't know if somebody already asked this question before. So, I played the 'Lara still being faithful' path tho I turned the NTR option on but Lara didn't fall to Tony's blackmail then he becomes the good old man boss (perhaps?), also MC agreed that the couple should open up their relationship. Is there any chances in the future that Lara will be the one who seduce Tony and becomes the one who takes control in their sexual interaction, with MC's knowledge and approval?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if somebody already asked this question before. So, I played the 'Lara still being faithful' path tho I turned the NTR option on but Lara didn't fall to Tony's blackmail then he becomes the good old man boss (perhaps?), also MC agreed that the couple should open up their relationship. Is there any chances in the future that Lara will be the one who seduce Tony and becomes the one who takes control in their sexual interaction, with MC's knowledge and approval?
yes but will it happen is diff thing.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Huh. Am I missing something guys? The update stops in the same place as the previous one. But the mod gives me 4 more scenes I've never seen before after that.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Wow. How many routes are there?? I mostly followed the walkthrough mod. It's crazy we've reach the point where you can get an update that doesn't progress your route.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Wow. How many routes are there?? I mostly followed the walkthrough mod. It's crazy we've reach the point where you can get an update that doesn't progress your route.
You know what, just got the same problem as yours lmao. I wonder what the triggers are.

Anyone can help us?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
As the unofficial Lara fan club leader, Lara seducing Tony in the future so she can get her sexual needs fulfilled is very possible as she gets off big time having sex with her boss, but the MC approving would need the whole game to be rewritten from scratch, because MC is very jealous of Tony. Though it would be possible for MC to get cucked while Tony and Lara are going hard at it, but Tony would need a couple of bodyguards. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only other option and would be a good one, if Lara uses Tony to get MC super jealous but first she needs to tame MC and become more dominant over him, to know that if MC does anything to Tony their will be consequences, that could get very interesting indeed.
Screenshot (1457).png

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
As the unofficial Lara fan club leader, Lara seducing Tony in the future so she can get her sexual needs fulfilled is very possible as she gets off big time having sex with her boss, but the MC approving would need the whole game to be rewritten from scratch, because MC is very jealous of Tony. Though it would be possible for MC to get cucked while Tony and Lara are going hard at it, but Tony would need a couple of bodyguards. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only other option and would be a good one, if Lara uses Tony to get MC super jealous but first she needs to tame MC and become more dominant over him, to know that if MC does anything to Tony their will be consequences, that could get very interesting indeed.
View attachment 3033113
Why would MC become even more jealous if she already fucked Tyrone and MC also got aroused by it (in my playthru at least)?

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes