Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
lol so here's my ordeal. I actually like interacting with these guys in various threads when they're not spamming about Joshy's perversions. They're good people. And I also don't want to unwatch the thread. So I just gotta deal with it.:CAKE:
You know that the joshy thing is just jokes because I like his posts and I imagine in the game what it would be like if his posts were part of the game's story, especially when he talks about Erica :LOL: :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
You know that the joshy thing is just jokes because I like his posts and I imagine in the game what it would be like if his posts were part of the game's story, especially when he talks about Erica :LOL: :LOL:
Besides Erica, Joshy has another girlfriend, so he can’t decide who to devote more time to... he faced a difficult choice, just like in VN :HideThePain:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
lol so here's my ordeal. I actually like interacting with these guys in various threads when they're not spamming about Joshy's perversions. They're good people. And I also don't want to unwatch the thread. So I just gotta deal with it. :KEK:
I don't :) hit that ignore button without a second though. Not unwatching the thread, why would I, it's easy enough to mute the trolls. Joshy is first on the ignore list, I just continue to add anyone who mentions him for peace of mind.

Reactions: 36 Ninjas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol so here's my ordeal. I actually like interacting with these guys in various threads when they're not spamming about Joshy's perversions. They're good people. And I also don't want to unwatch the thread. So I just gotta deal with it. :KEK:
that's cause he keeps bringing it up and that makes it easy to mock him up.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
that's cause he keeps bringing it up and that makes it easy to mock him up.
I didn't do it to bother Joshy, I like his posts and I always like to imagine how they would work within the babysitters world, apparently it bothers him, I'm not going to mention Joshy anymore in any of my posts, I'm only going to do it again only if He agrees, I apologize if I made him feel bad in any way.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's a shame that T4bbo doesn't want to release a Christmas special, where Tony dresses up as Santa Claus and breaks into the MC's house and ties and gags Erica, Angellica and Lara to have sex with them, when Santa Tony finishes and leaves. It's coming just when the MC sees it, what will the MC think what gift he brought us and where did he hide it?:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes