xxxykpxxx

Oct 15, 2020
0.0.9 için güncellendi

Düzenleme: Bazı yollarda 0.0.9 güncellemesinin başlatılması yerine oyunun sona ermesi düzeltildi

Bu oyun için bir mod yaptım
  • Sahne tekrar galerisi yeniden tasarlandı
  • Her ikisinin de görülebilmesi için 2 yolun olduğu bazı diyalog seçenekleri düzenlendi
  • Oynarken sağ üst köşeye Hileler düğmesi eklendi
  • Yeşil renkli en iyi diyalog seçenekleri
İndirin: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
[/ALINTI]
Please Update

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Wait Am I missing something ? Where did that scene with Tyrone and Angelica came from ? is it new, because I dont remember it being in the older version...

Aug 13, 2016
great update and all but just want to mention something else. the renders of angelica during the pool scene one of the most beautiful 3d girls I've ever seen.

no idea if t4bbo changed his rig, improved his system, or actually did anything new at all (since i actually have no idea about daz and rendering) - but damn, really amazing work!

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Man...can't help but feel super disappointed again. There is so little content for anyone that skips all Lara related scenes. Still hopeful for more and better Jessica, Angelica and Erica content someday...
I agree, but as long as every survey on the Patreon is won by the Lara cuckold path (or any other NTR path for what I care), that's what we are getting. I started following this game exclusively for Angelica, I find her 3d model terrific and I would not mind more Erica content. I don't care about the NTR, I have Lara on the Tony path, but just beacause I'm more interested in the other girls. Angelica wise, the update before this was pretty good, but the v0.1.0 feels pretty lackluster for anyone not interested in sharing.

Reactions: RNasc4444

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I agree, but as long as every survey on the Patreon is won by the Lara cuckold path (or any other NTR path for what I care), that's what we are getting.
Precisely why I hate those surveys. That crap has ruined other games and now it's doing it's damage to this one. This is really what I was actually afraid would happen. It's a shame too because this dev is a talented writer and creator. But he's taking all this perved out extreme nonsense from these surveys and turning what was a pretty good game into a, well let's just say it's rapidly losing it's appeal for me. This last update was a huge disappointment. An update or two to see what might happen next, I guess, but if it stays on this course it will lose my interest altogether.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I enjoy NTR as long as the story is good. I always give credit to any developer who even attempts it since many people have very strong feelings about it. While this site has a cheating tag and a swinging tag (along with NTR) it should have a cuckold tag. Like I said I don’t mind NTR but I usually only play games with the tag but don’t have a cheating tag. This game is different since the models are so hot and the story is fun

Reactions: SWTiger and L0b0ts

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Updated for 0.0.9

Edit: Fixed game ending instead of starting update 0.0.9 on some paths

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
You planning on updating your mod or no just curious. Either way No rush