BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 3574415
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FanArt - Angelica

Excited to share some delightful fanart featuring Angelica with our wonderful Patrons! These charming images are a fun way to pass the time as we eagerly await the next update.
I don't get it. If it's fanart then who made it?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
If I had the talent to do fanart it would be of me cuddling Erica while she is getting pounded.
:Kappa: Well, of course, dude, where would your perverted romantic fantasies be without these... I can already imagine what your room looks like with your fan art on the walls where Erica is being pounded in the ass while Joshy is cuddling with her...

• Haha
Reactions: Busted1201

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
:Kappa: Well, of course, dude, where would your perverted romantic fantasies be without these... I can already imagine what your room looks like with your fan art where Eric is being pounded in the ass while Joshy is cuddling with her...
Actually I'm not really a fan of anal so I would be ordering her lovers to cum in her vagina.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Progress Update22 M.

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all: the house reconstruction is officially complete! Tomorrow, we're moving forward with laying down the scaffolding. Additionally, the fiber net is now installed and connected, greatly speeding up our upload process for the increasingly large new versions. No more waiting for hours on end! This also means smoother downloading of big 3D assets. On top of that, our AC units are back online and running smoothly, resolving some electric grounding issues, ensuring a comfortable rendering experience as we approach the summer months.

I understand everyone is eagerly awaiting news about the next version release. I'm pleased to announce that the new version of Babysitters will be launching in May! While I can't pin down an exact date just yet, I'm aiming for around the 20th. Please bear in mind that our scripts have become incredibly complex with the multitude of routes and player options, requiring significant planning, writing, and reviewing time. Just today, I spent three hours on a call with our new storywriter discussing various script adjustments.

Also, please enjoy the fan art, a result of collaboration between WhiteWolf and me, exploring erotic ideas and clothing styles for our main characters. Stay tuned for more!

Thank you all for your unwavering support and patience. Keep an eye out for more updates as we continue to work tirelessly to deliver an exceptional gaming experience.

Best Regards,

T4bbo

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes