Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yep... I've stopped supporting a while back and now I just left the discord, too. This will now just be one of those games I play when there's nothing better.
I still like the game and would buy it if it ever comes to steam but even if the scenes with Tony were wholesome cuckolding I would still get bored of him tbh.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lara's office trips (with Tony) vs. date trips (with MC)

Angelica/Erica/MC at the shopping mall

Angelica's LonelyFans lewd sessions

Dr. Wick's session sidetracked to instructions about BDSM

Jane/Jessica/Erica sharing lewd stories

Photoshoot with Lara and Sasha
222 votes total · 19 days left
(I can’t believe Dr Wicks votes are not higher than 4th place)
*sighs*....

May as well just rename this to Lara & Tony...said it before and will say again, letting Patreons decide all the content is never going to end well.

I'll maybe come back in a few updates :(

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Am i missing something or does this update after nearly 4 Months doesnt have any new scene? Thought i start a new quick run and after talking and talking:"thats it for this update". I was waiting that something would happen...

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
yep... I've stopped supporting a while back and now I just left the discord, too. This will now just be one of those games I play when there's nothing better.
Eh... any NTR game, why do all the fans love old people so much... that's why I don't play NTR or sharing, because from time to time the developers stop following their plan and do whatever the fans want

Babysitters now become Tony&Lara's fan-base :FacePalm:

Reactions: Skep-tiker

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

The voters who want to see other girls content when Lara & Tony win the poll... again.

giphy (1).gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even if Tony was a young fit black guy, I wouldn't let him near Lara. Only nice guys get to sample her delicious body but so far, every guy has failed that test.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Money Talk's guy's and we are no exeption to it, I don't know but Maviarabs idea to take a step back is a good one if you ask me

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm sorry you guys are not enjoying it anymore. I am still liking it. I like the Tony/Lara route, I like the way he doms her. I would like it I think even if he was younger. It's the dynamic that I like. Also this is the only game I've ever played where I voluntarily had the wife cheat on the MC. I normally don't like cheating but I think it's partly due to the fact that I'm not crazy about the MC and don't care what happens to him. I don't like Tyrone, Angelica is meh, but I do like Erica and Dr Wick.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Idonot.gif

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Even if Tony was a young fit black guy, I wouldn't let him near Lara. Only nice guys get to sample her delicious body but so far, every guy has failed that test.
Nice guys come last. Look at the real world, heaps of hot women go for anything but nice guys. Women don't want nice guys, it's just how it is. Women want to be manhandled. The movie Gringo with Charlize Theron doesn't go for the black guy because he is to nice, she said jokingly he should be put out of his misery and when she is horny as she would rather go back to her room alone and than later on the business guy she is trying to cut a deal with, she challenges him to pull out his dick in the bar and he doesn't and she thinks what a loser and even though he wants it bad, he is to keen and dips out, she nails her role in the movie, she is like Lara in this game.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I gotta be honest guys, I am also sometimes tired of Tony, but so many Patrons love him and seem not getting tired of it... even now asking in private messages to get early access to scenes in the bathroom.

If you want to push your favourite scenario with your favorite character, you can write some erotic set up here. If it gets a lot of likes here and I like it too, it's almost sure it will get sooner or later into the game (might be that it will be in adjusted version to fit story and narrative).

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
the thing is back then we didn't know what next update will hold in this game , now its just vote and what people want any game takes this direction will fall so hard i hope T4bbo go back to his old way because the last updates were boring af and i stopped playing till something good happens

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes