Aug 13, 2016
only stepfather and stepdaughter.
this actually remind me of a scene earlier in the game.

angelica and the MC in the bathroom, angelica trying to seduce/convince the MC, and she kept saying "daddy" playing the trope.

tho never noticed a similar dialogue since then, curios if that has anything to do with patreon/steam's policies? T4bbo

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3772246
Here, click "Lie to her". Maybe you also have to focus on Jessica at the previous choice (I always do).
Same, but the real condition is to have at least 1 jess attraction and no more than 1 jess suspicion. You get one point of each for focusing on her during shoot, or you also get one point of each for one of the earlier check out screens. If you answer wrong during convince (if you didnt have sasha do it), you only get 1 suspicious point.

Speaking of Jess, I really hope her scene in the current update sees an actual finish in next update. It was a good sex scene, but man that was abrupt.

Reactions: schinoize

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I had no issues with the Jessica mc animation fucking scenes, but im also not a perfectionist nit picking animation expert like you
well, idiot, you're just justifying your nickname, which offends the person who just expressed his opinion, and the game would be much more lively and even more beautiful in animation, not just in pictures.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
this actually remind me of a scene earlier in the game.

angelica and the MC in the bathroom, angelica trying to seduce/convince the MC, and she kept saying "daddy" playing the trope.

tho never noticed a similar dialogue since then, curios if that has anything to do with patreon/steam's policies? T4bbo
I doubt it as on't need to be a younger woman/daughter type to call a guy daddy.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Same, but the real condition is to have at least 1 jess attraction and no more than 1 jess suspicion. You get one point of each for focusing on her during shoot, or you also get one point of each for one of the earlier check out screens. If you answer wrong during convince (if you didnt have sasha do it), you only get 1 suspicious point.

Speaking of Jess, I really hope her scene in the current update sees an actual finish in next update. It was a good sex scene, but man that was abrupt.
Thx, I didn't check the script. I pretty much always pick the less suspicious choices before the shoot.

Jess thinking about taking the babysitter job with Miranda & John sounds like a good setup for future content, but I feel it will still take a while until we're at that point.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Where is the first choice to have a boss rampage path? I mean the scene in the gallery in which there are two paths next to the penalty, and in one of them there is a choice of penalty, and in the other one (rampage) there are both penalties.

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Lara can always go from a massive salary, high flying top rating financial reporter on a big television network to voluntarily working as Joshies spam assistant whenever Angelica does a live stream.
Well, speaking of Joshy i think he will more focus on Angelica and Erica now he know Angelica is corrupting her.

And the big match will be Joshy vs Mc kuz joshy want to date Erica but mc allready build a huge relationship with her well, in my playtrought The relationship of Erica is more highter than Lara in my playtrought Lara relationship is 8-12 and for Erica is 19-23 so I'll say it Joshy allready loss in my playtrought

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Where is the first choice to have a boss rampage path? I mean the scene in the gallery in which there are two paths next to the penalty, and in one of them there is a choice of penalty, and in the other one (rampage) there are both penalties.
sorry it is hard to understand what you mean, what is that you call "boss rampage" and to what do you refer as penality ?

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes