Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Really enjoying the game! I would like to see some scenes involving hypnosis/mind control in the future. Like buying a bootleg version of the game cream wanted that has subliminal messages in it that makes her more happy and/or willing to do more lewd things with sonic
Hm. That's an... interesting idea, I suppose. :unsure: I'm not sure exactly where I could wedge in something like that, but I'll make a note of it in the "maybe" column and give it some thought, anyway!

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Really enjoying the game! I would like to see some scenes involving hypnosis/mind control in the future. Like buying a bootleg version of the game cream wanted that has subliminal messages in it that makes her more happy and/or willing to do more lewd things with sonic
I also like this idea.. based on suggestion here's my thoughts on how it could be done - it may even tie up a couple of loose ends that already exist in the game (namely the day 1/2 cut scene & changes to the original 'Tails coming over' storyline)

We know Vanilla is involved into something 'secret' - maybe it's something involved with subliminal messages to increase sales in products but there's a glitch/side effect that causes VERY erotic thoughts.
(This could also explain away day 1/2 cut scene - a software tester had got infected & caused the crime mentioned)

The game in the electronic shop is the latest (fixed) release but Rouge manages to get a (corrupted) version (She IS a thief afterall) & sells it for much cheaper from the backstreet shop

You can call Tails over to play the game - whether you've brought the fixed or glitched version.
The outcomes are:
- with fixed version just increase Creams BWC/stats like any normal increase, Tails enjoys himself & would like to come back

- With glitched version: depending on your level with cream
1) Unable to get dress off: Either Tails or Cream excuses themselves (random event) & go to bathroom
- If Tails goes - Sonic can ask the Cream to check up on him - Cream spies Tails masturbating; Her stats increase (Similar to when she spies on Sonic)
- If Cream goes - Tails spies on cream - either leaves early OR stays - spying & masturbates.. Sonic then goes & investigate - see Tails. Has a chat similar to the one with Cream in the park on how 'natural' it is

2) You can get dress off:
- Either one excuses to go to bathroom & Sonic asks the other to check on them - they follow & spies
If Cream went, she catches Tails & they get into a 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' situation - Cream Stats increase
If Tails went, then Cream walks in & same situation occurs

3) You can get panties off:
Tails comes over for first time - All play game - Cream plays while lying on floor but Tails notices Cream not wearing panties, gets horny & goes to bathroom. Sonic ask Cream to check Tails & the same 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' occurs - maybe with them touching each other as extra scene.

However if you ask Tails over for a second time then while playing (glitched) game - Everyone get horny, Tails get erection, Cream notices & Tails get embarrassed yet tell Tails it ok while Sonic agrees
- all get naked to make Tails more 'comfortable'. Tails & Cream eventually '69' each other while Sonic watches & masturbates. Tails & Sonic finishes over Cream

IF you DON'T invite Tails over & You've brought the glitched game - then you can play this version instead of the usual Car racing game increasing Creams stats quicker but without the extra options involved with the normal car racing game ('button bashing' etc)

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I also like this idea.. based on suggestion here's my thoughts on how it could be done - it may even tie up a couple of loose ends that already exist in the game (namely the day 1/2 cut scene & changes to the original 'Tails coming over' storyline)
Now that is actually quite helpful, and gives me some good ideas to work with. :giggle: The only obvious issue I can see with those scenarios is that you don't get the map to Rouge's shop until several "days" into the game, so I'm not entirely sure it'd be possible to get the glitched version from Rouge's shop without at least having gotten far enough with Cream to get her dress off, unless you deliberately avoided every path that could lead to it.

Other than that, though, this does have potential. Not gonna promise anything just yet, and it certainly won't be in the upcoming October '22 release (that'd be a lot of writing to do in a fairly short time, especially when there's other fish already on the proverbial fryer for that one), but I will definitely put all of that into the Folder Of Ideas for later consideration!

Last edited:

Nightdrinker

Mar 9, 2020
instead it could be an item you get by buying it on the desktop like an app or a pendent, and in the scenes involving hypnosis, it would make a prompt appear asking you wether you use it or not like the carrot toy or the condoms.

either way i think it would be a good idea to make an hypnosis scene involving tails, either by using the item on him after you had sex with cream or on cream when you can ask her to get her dress off. it could also be a scene in the pool after hypnosis.

Reactions: DesertRider89

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Just wondering if there is any significant differences between this version of BSC and https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitting-cream-fuzzybunny-mod-renpy-port-v0-3-1-fuzzybunny23.61709/ or if this is just a more updated version
It's a fork of a fork. Mr. Fuzzy Bunny stopped coms / work on that version you linked. Novilon picked up da slack, added more cheese (and pics) to the mix, removed a butt-load of darker-rapey actions and made an adequate attempt at fixing spellin' and grammar. The mods gave Novilon this thread to differentiate between the FB version and the "other" poor Renpy remakes.

This version has watersports in it, if you're sufficiently depraved enough to find it.

"Mr. Sonic...why are you starting to pee AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" :devilish:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Just wondering if there is any significant differences between this version of BSC and https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitting-cream-fuzzybunny-mod-renpy-port-v0-3-1-fuzzybunny23.61709/ or if this is just a more updated version
Basically what Chenzhou said.

FuzzyBunny23 had forked his version from Protofan's Ren'Py port (which was basically just an as-is port of the last-known version of the unfinished Flash game), and was doing a major renovation of it. I'd offered to help by contributing some rewrites of the various scenes, cleaning up the spelling and grammar, etc. — and then, for reasons still unknown, Fuzzy dropped out of contact. His last logiin to the site was Sept. of 2021, and no one had seen him over on the Discord either for at least that long. So, after waiting several months for him to resurface, I decided to package up all of the rewrites and changes which I was originally going to send to Fuzzy, and fork my own version to try to keep things moving forward. If you look at the changelogs on the first post in this thread, they list all of the changes that I have made from Fuzzy's last-released v0.3.1 and the current version. :)

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
is any android port planned? should be easy since its just a renpy
Well I did made a request for it like a week or so in the "Android Port Request" so there might be an android port that's gonna be posted here maybe, it's just a matter of how long it would actually take.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Now that is actually quite helpful, and gives me some good ideas to work with. :giggle: The only obvious issue I can see with those scenarios is that you don't get the map to Rouge's shop until several "days" into the game, so I'm not entirely sure it'd be possible to get the glitched version from Rouge's shop without at least having gotten far enough with Cream to get her dress off, unless you deliberately avoided every path that could lead to it.
I admit I'd forgot that bit..most of the time I've been using the 'Stay @ mall' time glitch to get a high RWC and never really play the game 'normally' to see how soon you are able to get Cream's dress off.

So here's another possibility for the 'Folder of Ideas' ;)
- One possible way of getting map early on in the week.
When you take right path at park early in week, you may accidentally stumble across the map on the ground (random chance).
It might also explain why later in week you may stumble into Amy, & why she's running down the path out of breath being worried about something - she realised she dropped it

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
is any android port planned? should be easy since its just a renpy
Well I did made a request for it like a week or so in the "Android Port Request" so there might be an android port that's gonna be posted here maybe, it's just a matter of how long it would actually take.
There was an Android port of the previous version (v0.3.2) -- but when I reached out to the same guy to do a port of v0.3.3, I never could get in contact with him. I don't know what's going on there. :(

However -- with that v0.3.2 port as a guide, I think I see what's needed to make an Android port work, so I'm going to see if I can't get my own system set up with the right libraries and such for Ren'Py to generate an Android version, and maybe an emulator (like Bluestacks) to test it on. If it works out, then the October v0.3.4 release should have PC, Mac, and Android versions all come out at the same time.

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
There was an Android port of the previous version (v0.3.2) -- but when I reached out to the same guy to do a port of v0.3.3, I never could get in contact with him. I don't know what's going on there. :(

However -- with that v0.3.2 port as a guide, I think I see what's needed to make an Android port work, so I'm going to see if I can't get my own system set up with the right libraries and such for Ren'Py to generate an Android version, and maybe an emulator (like Bluestacks) to test it on. If it works out, then the October v0.3.4 release should have PC, Mac, and Android versions all come out at the same time.
sounds great!

julian929

Sep 26, 2022
50 is the maximum for the "Cream's Happiness", "Exposure", "Jerking Off", "Lust", "Peeping", and "Touch" stats, as currently defined by the game code. There's no way to get them higher -- and no reason to; getting them above 50 won't unlock any new behaviors or scenes. (In fact, based on a quick search for those stat variables in the code, most of them currently don't have any additional effects after they get above 10 or 12.)

The only point where you need a Happiness of 50 is at the very end. If her Happiness is at 50 or more (not sure why it looks for "or more" when the stat can't go above 50, though), then you still get a "good ending" with a threesome between you, Vanilla, Amy, and Sally even if you haven't gotten Cream to get naked during the game; if you haven't gotten her naked and her happiness is < 50, then you get a "not-so-good" ending where Vanilla just pays you for the week and sends you on your way.

(On the other hand, now that I look closely, I do see one line where the code is looking for Happiness greater than 50 -- but since the stat can't ever go above 50, I think this is actually a typo, not intended behavior. Especially since it only changes a line of Cream's dialogue in response to the "how are you today?" question on the last day if you haven't gotten her to at least take her dress off by then, but doesn't actually affect which ending you get when Vanilla comes home afterwards. I think this check should be the same as the actual good/bad-ending check; "happy=50", not "happy > 50." I'll fix that in the next release.)
Hi, I'm strugling to get the good ending that you mention here. I tried every way I could think of including using cheats to achieve the "good" ending. Is there more requisites besides maxing the Happines?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I'm strugling to get the good ending that you mention here. I tried every way I could think of including using cheats to achieve the "good" ending. Is there more requisites besides maxing the Happines?
The "best" ending is one where you get one last morning of sex with Cream before Vanilla gets home, then Vanilla rewards you by taking her to her bedroom. That one currently requires only that you've gotten Cream naked. (Not sure why that's the only requirement, but that's what the code says so far.)

The "good" (or second-best) ending is if you haven't gotten her naked, but you've gotten her Happiness all the way to 50. In that ending, you get a foursome with Vanilla, Amy, and Sally. (Though it's mostly just implied; you don't get a long detailed scene.)

The "poor" (not-so-good) ending is if you haven't gotten Cream naked, and her Happiness is below 50. In that ending, Vanilla has gotten home by the time you wake up, Cream is eating cereal in the kitchen, and Vanilla just pays you for the week and sends you on your way.

Those are the only three endings implemented so far. (Other than the "bad endings" which can occur at a few points if you try to do things to Cream in public that she isn't ready for yet.)

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Those are the only three endings implemented so far. (Other than the "bad endings" which can occur at a few points if you try to do things to Cream in public that she isn't ready for yet.)
Referring to the cop busting Sanic...kind of a funny boner killer, that. ;)

There's also bad endings if you molest Cream before she likes you enough...or try to wiener her...can you say "ball busting"? :devilish:

Reactions: Jill Sims 4

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
If it works out, then the October v0.3.4 release should have PC, Mac, and Android versions all come out at the same time.
I don't know if I fully speak for everyone here but for now I think it's best for now to at least link the Android version even if it's the previous version.

Because while it sucks that the Android version isn't the latest version, It's better that the option to play the Android version is at least available.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes