finger_ninja

Oct 4, 2021
Are there different scenes in the dark path if so how do you access them?Ive completed it normally on the good path i then went to redo it with cheats on the dark path but cant find anything different. ALso how do you use the big dildo etc?

also are more images going to be added most of it is text based

Last edited:

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
...... ALso how do you use the big dildo etc?

also are more images going to be added most of it is text based
Cream Room > Call Cream > Take off your Dress > Take off your Panties > Use the Carrot Toy on her >
Would you like to try a bigger toy Cream ?

Not sure what RWC she needs to be at but you can get 2 more options available
- Stick the carrot toy in her tailhole
- F*** Cream's tailhole as you keep using the toy

Reactions: finger_ninja

alex-0564326

Mar 26, 2020
Are there different scenes in the dark path if so how do you access them?
With negative Moral Alignment, you can dominate Tails (Mm) or Rouge (MF).
  • Tails: (1) steal the top of Cream's swimsuit; (2) invite Tails; (3) play in the pool.
  • Rouge: visit her in the sex shop.
P.S. I can't reproduce it now, but I did it before. Other conditions are needed?

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
With negative Moral Alignment, you can dominate Tails (Mm) or Rouge (MF).
  • Tails: (1) steal the top of Cream's swimsuit; (2) invite Tails; (3) play in the pool.
  • Rouge: visit her in the sex shop.
P.S. I can't reproduce it now, but I did it before. Other conditions are needed?
VERY negative moral alignment (think it was either -10 or -15) in the OG Aval0nX version would let you get a forced BJ and / or some Tails booty hole...I haven't checked the code in this version to see if it's still there. Haven't had the need for pixel bunneh action lately. :devilish:

Kylouleise

Oct 1, 2018
I think FuzzyBunny23 removed that part in his version because it excessively cruel in his opinion. I suppose that this version since is based on his conversion also lacks of it. Probably the idea was to add some shota content instead, with Tails drilling Cream's holes. Maybe even a route where at the end he double-teams with Sonic to do that to the bunny.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I think FuzzyBunny23 removed that part in his version because it excessively cruel in his opinion. I suppose that this version since is based on his conversion also lacks of it. Probably the idea was to add some shota content instead, with Tails drilling Cream's holes. Maybe even a route where at the end he double-teams with Sonic to do that to the bunny.
It seems they may still be there in this version - something Novilon should look into

With Tails you still need at least -10 Moral alignment & you must steal Cream bikini & able to get her naked - call Tails over & go for a swim but don't give bikini back. Go through the storyline until 'He still doesn't get who the man is'.

With Rouge route present in this version AFAIK You need at least -10 Moral Alignment & able to get Cream Naked - when you visit Mochi-Mochi you'll get 2 new options 'All right I trust you' & 'Sorry Rouge you know too much'. It's the 2nd option however this will close the shop

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Hmm...seems someone thought of the first part of your idea of Tails drilling Cream's holes... :devilish: tailscream.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlphaCarrot

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I believe those scenes are still in the code, yes. FuzzyBunny intended to remove them -- and so do I, for that matter, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. The game is still in an incomplete, transitional state, so there's quite a bit of stuff that's still in its "original" form from the old Flash game and hasn't been rewritten yet.

Rouge: visit her in the sex shop.

That may be because I fixed a couple of faulty checks in this version; the code which was checking whether your morality was sufficiently "negative" or not wasn't working correctly in earlier versions because whoever originally wrote the code was confused about how "greater than / less than" works with negative values. :) (Mathematically speaking, that is.)

peahen

Sep 14, 2021
to be honest, even though i get that it's not everyone's thing i don't really get removing the negative moral alignment scenes, seeing as you have to be trying to get your morality that low, and basically have to already know they're there to get them. as the creator of the port it is your prerogative (just as it's mine to keep old versions around and re-add the scenes to my own copy, as ren'py makes it easy to do) but the content is already there, and unless it needs rewrites, it's not like you have to engage with it. besides i mean the whole point of the game is to fuck a 6 year old, so.. it's not like you're not already committing the R

i hope this comment doesn't come across as rude, i'm just one of the people for whom those kind of scenes are their thing. (though tbh, the writing could be a lot better. so probably if you remove them i won't be too sad, and i might go ahead and rewrite them on my own time) and despite tastes differing in that respect tbh i'm still glad this project exists so i don't have to play a scuffed flash version and can instead have one that's got at least some degree of separation from the original creator.

BTW, i can provide a much higher-quality version of the main theme if you want it, it's from ar tonelico 2. i don't go on this forum except for updates on this so on the side of caution, i'm not gonna attach copyrighted stuff

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes