Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
The management regrets that you found the product unsuitable for your requirements. Please feel free to return the unused portion for a refund of the purchase price. :p

As I have said repeatedly: You want the art completely redone? Find me an artist willing to do all of that work for free -- or, find me enough people willing to pony up a sufficient amount of cash that I can pay someone to do it -- and we'll talk. Otherwise, just be grateful you're getting any new art.

Reactions: TomatoBuffalo

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
The management regrets that you found the product unsuitable for your requirements. Please feel free to return the unused portion for a refund of the purchase price. :p

As I have said repeatedly: You want the art completely redone? Find me an artist willing to do all of that work for free -- or, find me enough people willing to pony up a sufficient amount of cash that I can pay someone to do it -- and we'll talk. Otherwise, just be grateful you're getting any new art.
Do you even have a patreon, updating old abandoned flash games is surely a lucrative market.

Mar 19, 2020
(To retardo)The art is reused from the original BSC with a few additions. If you want to complain about the the art, take it up with AvalonX, the artist for the original.
Should you choose to actually take it up with AvalonX, please announce the date and time first. I will make popcorn.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
So I have a question. How does one access the watersports scenes? In the old Fuzzy thread someone asked about how to access the watersports scenes to which Fuzzy gave the steps below, but following this does not lead to the desired scene at least not for me. Has anyone managed to access this and if so how? After trying to leave unnoticed in step 3 you are presented two options. One is to run inside and one is to show Cream but choosing either does not seem to trigger the scenes.
  1. Play HBG Truth or Dare and talk about peeing in the shower
  2. Go for a swim out back
    1. Get to the part where Cream wants to play a game
    2. Can't think of one, just swim around
    3. Get a boner and try to leave without her noticing
    4. this will trigger the water sports scenes (there's two, one if had sex, one if not
Not sure if it is bugged or I am missing something. If I had to guess maybe one or more of my stats is to low? I was thinking exposure since that seems kind of logical, but not sure.

My current stats:
RWC: 460
Happiness: 49
Moral Align: 6

Exposure: 2
Jerking off: 0
Lust: 4
Peeping: 14
Touch: 9

Can remove dress
cannot get naked

No items acquired

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
"Try to leave without Cream noticing" is the correct choice. However, from what I can see in the code for that scene, you have to have had vaginal sex with her at least once to get to the watersports scene, and then it plays out one of two ways depending on whether you've talked about it during the HBG game or not. So it looks like the instructions in the prior thread are partially incorrect.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks, I was able to get the scenes after having vaginal sex though you still need to select the run inside option to actually trigger it. I was also surprised by how developed it was as I was expecting it to be more of a throw away scene or lip service to it, but damn it was good.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Reactions: darlic and Kaitypeu

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Quick question here, is there any reason not to be high on moral ? like, there's anything interesting or rewarding for having a negativem moral score ? In the tutorial it says depending on which side you are things can be different but rn I feel like all unmoral choices have only had negative effects.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
I think there are some scenes involving negative alignment? Like the "can't trust rogue" scene, or the infamous Tails scene.

Other than that I don't see any advantages to having negative alignment.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
I think there are some scenes involving negative alignment? Like the "can't trust rogue" scene, or the infamous Tails scene.

I see, thanks for the clarification.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Quick question here, is there any reason not to be high on moral ? like, there's anything interesting or rewarding for having a negativem moral score ? In the tutorial it says depending on which side you are things can be different but rn I feel like all unmoral choices have only had negative effects.

The only other one I recall off the top of my head is that if you call her a "button-mashing cheater" during the videogame scene, then go to her room and apologize after she runs off to her room and slams the door. If your morality is at or below -10, you'll have the additional choice to do something naughty to her after she cries herself to sleep, or just leave the room.

It's possible that there are others buried somewhere in the code which aren't occurring due to faulty math checks; I'll have to run a search on that particular stat to see where (or if) it's used anywhere else. (The Rouge scene used to be like that until I fixed it in v0.3.2; whoever originally coded it was confused about how "less than" vs. "greater than" works with negative numbers. :geek: )

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I haven't been able to get in touch with the guy who did the previous Android port yet, so there isn't a v0.3.3 for Android at the moment.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes