Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Oh, sure, anything is possible. Find me some artists willing to do the work, and some people willing to pony up the cash to pay them to do it -- or, alternatively, some artists willing to do all of that work for free -- and we'll talk.
Sadly, I can only offer you leftover bowls of ramen right now...had a fun day of my credit card not working to get $20 worth of gas...because the payment was delayed 8 hours.

Oh well... :cry:

thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
Car keys are either in the vase next to the door out of the house, or in one of the drawers in the living room, I don't exactly remember which has the car keys, and which has the garage keys.

To get the carrot toy, you have two ways:
1) Look into Cream's room from the hallway. Chances are, Cream will not be there. You can then check under the bed to find the toy.
2) This one only works if you already removed Cream's dress (I don't remember if you need to get her naked too). Living Room > Watch cartoons > watch movie (Cream must not be hungry) > Ignore the temptation > Check on Cream in her room > Confront about the toy.

EDIT: I also have a question of my own, how do you get a scene with Sally at the fountain square? I spammed "watch the fountain" with all my energy on day 6, and the scene never happened.
Maybe it changed since you wrote this, but here are some possible corrections:

(1) Garage keys are in the vase by the door
(2) Car keys are in a drawer in the kitchen, not the living room (I thought). Please correct me someone if I am wrong.

and

(3) When I did the interaction where Sonic catches Cream using the toy she kept it. Catching her is a separate event / acheivement from getting it. I assume you have to go back and look for it again when she is not there. Or maybe this means I did something wrong and won't be able to get it. She threw it (because she was startled) and it hit Sonic in the eye.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Maybe it changed since you wrote this, but here are some possible corrections:

(1) Garage keys are in the vase by the door
(2) Car keys are in a drawer in the kitchen, not the living room (I thought). Please correct me someone if I am wrong.
As far as I know, car keys have always been in the kitchen drawer.

(3) When I did the interaction where Sonic catches Cream using the toy she kept it. Catching her is a separate event / acheivement from getting it. I assume you have to go back and look for it again when she is not there. Or maybe this means I did something wrong and won't be able to get it. She threw it (because she was startled) and it hit Sonic in the eye.
That's probably because you confronted her about it before she was comfortable taking her dress off first. You have to have at least gotten that far with her, or yes, she will freak out and throw the toy at you if you try to confront her about it when you catch her using it. Once you get to the "cream will take off her dress" stage, you can confront her and acquire the toy. (Also, if you wait until she's willing to get naked and have gotten a couple of blowjobs from her in the meantime, there is an even better scene when you confront her.)

You can also acquire the toy by looking under her bed (random chance; may or may not find it on any given attempt) when she's not in her room. Note that acquiring the toy obviously means neither of the "good" confrontation scenes can happen after that, since she won't have the toy in her room anymore. ;)

Tacolord55

Mar 6, 2022
Hey every time 8 try to play this on my android it crashes even if i clear the cache. Any suggestions to get it to work?

thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
As far as I know, car keys have always been in the kitchen drawer.

That's probably because you confronted her about it before she was comfortable taking her dress off first. You have to have at least gotten that far with her, or yes, she will freak out and throw the toy at you if you try to confront her about it when you catch her using it. Once you get to the "cream will take off her dress" stage, you can confront her and acquire the toy. (Also, if you wait until she's willing to get naked and have gotten a couple of blowjobs from her in the meantime, there is an even better scene when you confront her.)

You can also acquire the toy by looking under her bed (random chance; may or may not find it on any given attempt) when she's not in her room. Note that acquiring the toy obviously means neither of the "good" confrontation scenes can happen after that, since she won't have the toy in her room anymore. ;)
First of all, I am new here and I want to thank you for responding, and especially for all of your hard work Novilon. I realized that I did that too early after you responded. I am on my second playthrough; the first time I did not use any cheats.

This time I have only used the extra 1000 energy and extra 1000 rings cheat. I wanted to see how that would affect getting more things early, and it seemed those would be relatively "safe" cheats. I am at Tuesday night and I am wondering about the cheat that lets me set the clock at 8:00 am because I never took the free bus to the beach. Does that cheat roll back any progress or just the time of day?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Hey every time 8 try to play this on my android it crashes even if i clear the cache. Any suggestions to get it to work?
What model of phone (or tablet), and what version of Android is on it? At what point does it crash? Like, immediately, as soon as you try to start it? Or does it crash at some specific point in the game?

If you have Discord, join us over at the and ask in the #help-desk or #android-porting channels. The guy who did the official Android port is there, and he might be able to assist, especially if you can give some details, and maybe follow the directions in the pinned comment in the #android-porting channel on how to extract the crash report.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
First of all, I am new here and I want to thank you for responding, and especially for all of your hard work Novilon. I realized that I did that too early after you responded. I am on my second playthrough; the first time I did not use any cheats.

This time I have only used the extra 1000 energy and extra 1000 rings cheat. I wanted to see how that would affect getting more things early, and it seemed those would be relatively "safe" cheats. I am at Tuesday night and I am wondering about the cheat that lets me set the clock at 8:00 am because I never took the free bus to the beach. Does that cheat roll back any progress or just the time of day?
No, the "Set time to morning" cheat doesn't change any other stats; all it does is change the clock back to 6AM. The only cheats which affect multiple stats, and which could (potentially) roll back or undo anything you've already done, are "Max All / Reset All Stats" (obviously), and the "Make Cream comfortable without a dress / being naked" and "Make Cream refuse to undress / get naked" cheats. Everything else just acts on the one specific stat or flag, and leaves everything else alone.

Am I an idiot? How do you have sex with the girl scout?
As Chenzhou says, lots of rings. ;) If you mean, how do you get to that scene, you need to make sure that you summon Cream while in Vanilla's Room, and ask her how she is today. On Day 6, she will mention that she saw Girlie Scouts selling cookies outside, and ask you to buy her some, and the "Girlie Scout Nookies Cookies scene will start from there.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Avalon originally had plans for some world shaking clash between good and evil that only Sonics dick could solve. Any thoughts on extending the game to cover the deepest lore and conspiracies that everyone but Sonic seems to be a part of.

Schmuley Goldstein

Apr 12, 2018
At some point, I probably need to sit down and figure out what the actual exchange rate of rings-to-dollars is, then fix the pricing on a bunch of items so that they actually make sense.
This is the kind of autistic detail that keeps me coming back to this project.
Love ya, Novilon, I think you're carrying the torch higher than Protofan & Fuzzy at this point with everything you've done to keep this alive. Is there some kofi or patreon you have? I'd be happy to donate a little, if for no other reason than to say "thanks"

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
This is the kind of autistic detail that keeps me coming back to this project.
"Autistic"? I don't think that word means what you think it means... :unsure:

Love ya, Novilon, I think you're carrying the torch higher than Protofan & Fuzzy at this point with everything you've done to keep this alive. Is there some kofi or patreon you have? I'd be happy to donate a little, if for no other reason than to say "thanks"
Not at the moment -- never really occurred to me to set up anything like that, and somehow, I suspect Patreon wouldn't approve of a project like this anyway. :D

Schmuley Goldstein

Apr 12, 2018
"Autistic"? I don't think that word means what you think it means... :unsure:

Not at the moment -- never really occurred to me to set up anything like that, and somehow, I suspect Patreon wouldn't approve of a project like this anyway. :D
Not using the term in it's diagnostic context. Autism/autistic in the colloquial sense is a term of endearment used to describe being intensely analytical, obsessive, or immersive. The Sonic fandom as a whole is just special in that case due to its reputation of harboring a disproportionately large number of people who actually have ASD (personally, I think it's mostly just due to Chrischan's infamy). Thus, why I said it in regards to you saying you'd figure out a ring-to-dollar exchange rate.
Didn't think my use of the word would cause any stir on f95 of all places. Either way, I only meant it as light-hearted way of saying "I appreciate the intense amount of detail and immersion you're going for." I can edit my comment if it inadvertently offended you.

Also, Subscribestar has more lenient policies in regards to people trying to get money for making smut online. Might be worth looking into if you're curious, but I won't push the issue (I also don't know if there are any legal issues since this isn't technically your game? But what its become is pretty clearly distinct from what Avalon was doing? idk)

Reactions: Heavenlet

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
Expect a v0.3.3 update sometime in the 1st or 2nd week of July. Probably sometime after the 4th of July holiday, for those of us in the USA. :)
So is something going to come out this week? Or will the update slip as it happens to all the big gaming companies?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes