ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
7 minutes to midnight PST. Looks like it isn't gonna make it here before November.
Any chance it's on the discord already?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I feel betrayed
(but I'm not blaming novillon, it's already incredible to see this game being continued)
Dont pressurize the developer - I'd rather wait for a bug free full content product than a rushed buggy version
I agree. But throwing around promises with dates and then breaking them is a slippery slope. If you get known for doing it it's very bad for your rep.

Bunjoman

Aug 31, 2020
I agree. But throwing around promises with dates and then breaking them is a slippery slope. If you get known for doing it it's very bad for your rep.
Still though, we don't know the what or why. Better to wait for the update to determine such judgement. For all we know dev has the build and just was out partying on Halloween!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Still though, we don't know the what or why. Better to wait for the update to determine such judgement. For all we know dev has the build and just was out partying on Halloween!
That's why I asked about the discord in a comment up higher.
Because maybe it was already out in the time stated and just not here.

But that still doesn't change the fact that being known for failing to make self promised time constraints looks bad. Especially if it repeats. It's why a lot of devs just give generalized times or none at all.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well I mean that's a shame, I guess you should ask for a refund.
An unnamed temp profile that can't be looked at, with only 12 posts. A profile specifically made to shitpost.

But I'm not sure what your comment has to do with a straight up fact. If they gave a time limit here, do you think they didn't to their paying customers?
All I said was that failing to meet a self promoted deadline is a bad rep to have.

Last edited:

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
I don't really mind if the update takes longer then they anticipated I just would appreciate it if they gave us a heads up so I don't have to keep checking every hour. Something as simple as a "hey the update is going to take a couple more days check back on so and so" would really be appreciated.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
OK, guys, we're live with the v0.3.4 release!

Sorry I didn't get it up last night, but I got wrapped around the axle of trying to get the Android version to build, and I finally just got so frustrated with the damn thing that I had to walk away from it before I put my fist through the monitor or something. :mad: I still don't know why I can't get the Android version to work — I've gotten it to build now, at least, but if you try to install and run the apk, it just shows the Renpy loading screen and then instantly crashes — but the PC and Mac versions are here, anyway!

This is something of a maintenance release; there is some new content, but the biggest changes are primarily that, thanks to some code contributed by fivesteaks , the game should not crash after loading an old game save anymore. The root of the problem (for those who might be interested) was/is that when you load an old save, Ren'py doesn't seem to make any attempt to reconcile the old variables (stats, achievements, etc.) with the currently-running game code, so if the older save file didn't have achievement-flag "fubar" in it because that achievement didn't exist in the prior version, then Renpy would happily erase all memory of achievement-flag "fubar" ever having existed, and then when you got to a point in the current game code that tried to set that achievement or check its state, Renpy would throw an exception and die because you tried to examine a nonexistent variable.

This is kind of a big deal because now it frees me up to start adding more items, achievements, internal event counts, etc. with less concern that the game will barf every time someone tries to install the new version and then pick up an old game already in progress.

The most significant new content is that one of the threesomes has been rewritten and extended, which should make some of you bunny-bangin' pervs happy. ;)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
All my saves lost their rings. I went back and used the laptop to get more, but it's still a warning to anyone that doesn't notice until they try to see the new movie scenes like I did.

DesertRider89

Aug 18, 2022
Now that is actually quite helpful, and gives me some good ideas to work with. :giggle: The only obvious issue I can see with those scenarios is that you don't get the map to Rouge's shop until several "days" into the game, so I'm not entirely sure it'd be possible to get the glitched version from Rouge's shop without at least having gotten far enough with Cream to get her dress off, unless you deliberately avoided every path that could lead to it.

Other than that, though, this does have potential. Not gonna promise anything just yet, and it certainly won't be in the upcoming October '22 release (that'd be a lot of writing to do in a fairly short time, especially when there's other fish already on the proverbial fryer for that one), but I will definitely put all of that into the Folder Of Ideas for later consideration!
I’ve been thinking about that and I have an idea. We all know that Rouge is Marine scout troop leader right? Well, how about a scenario where Marine has a sleepover at cream house for the weekend and has the glitched version for the game, with Rouge having already let Marine play the glitched game and letting her take the game with her and “accidentally” leaving the game behind when she leaves. Could also lead to a possible setup for the threesome with cream and marine

Reactions: FoxyTails

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
All my saves lost their rings. I went back and used the laptop to get more, but it's still a warning to anyone that doesn't notice until they try to see the new movie scenes like I did.
Your rings count got set to zero after loading a saved game? That definitely isn't supposed to happen, and I don't recall seeing it when I was testing the new code... Can you send me one of the save files that caused it, and tell me what version of the game that save file was originally saved by?

Jul 13, 2020
Your rings count got set to zero after loading a saved game? That definitely isn't supposed to happen, and I don't recall seeing it when I was testing the new code... Can you send me one of the save files that caused it, and tell me what version of the game that save file was originally saved by?
For what it's worth I had that too, and my save was the last version. That being said, I really wouldn't worry about it, you've already got that debug/cheat menu and there's bound to be side effects from getting to grips with 4(5?) previous people's worth of spaghetti code piled one over another.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I deleted my old files and restarted the whole thing in 3.3, so all my saves are from the previous update.
Every save has 0 rings, so I just picked my first three.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
there's bound to be side effects from getting to grips with 4(5?) previous people's worth of spaghetti code piled one over another.
You have no idea... :rolleyes:

I deleted my old files and restarted the whole thing in 3.3, so all my saves are from the previous update.
Every save has 0 rings, so I just picked my first three.
Thanks for these. I'll dig into it and see if I can figure out what's going on here.

Reactions: blarg0192
Oct 7, 2019
So what are the triggers that need to be in place for the threesome to happen? I couldn't get it to start for the life of me, even after maxing everything with cheats.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
So what are the triggers that need to be in place for the threesome to happen? I couldn't get it to start for the life of me, even after maxing everything with cheats.
You can't just force it with the cheat-menu stats; there's a sequence of events which has to happen.

(1) Call Amy on the phone. The first time you call her, she gives you advice on babysitting.

(2) Before you call Amy on the phone again, you need to have encountered Amy in the Park -- go down the right-hand trail between days 2 and 6, and there is a 40% chance of encountering her. You also need to have gotten to the point where Cream will get naked. (Well, you can call her again before then, and invite her over, but you won't get the threesome until you achieve the rest of these conditions.)

(3) Once you meet her in the park, say "You sound pretty distracted" when prompted, and you'll go back to Amy's place with her.

(4) In response to Amy's question about "You know how Cream behaves around... adult subjects...?", say "yes." This will trigger a sex scene between you and Amy, during which you will admit to Amy that you and Cream have been doing sexual things together.

(5) Once the above scene concludes and you're back at Vanilla's place, you can proceed to the threesome by calling Amy again.

(6) The second time you call her, invite her over. Note that if you call her too late at night, there's only a 50/50 chance she'll agree to come over; during the daytime, she always will. (Not sure of the rationale for that yet, but it's how the logic was written.)

(7) Once she comes over, don't just immediately suggest going to Vanilla's bedroom. Ask Amy if she's hungry, first.

(8) After Amy cooks something for you and you finish eating, she will take you to Vanilla's room for some fun.

(9) If Amy is aware that you and Cream have been having sex, and you have had vaginal sex with Cream at least once, the threesome will proceed when Cream interrupts you and Amy by needing to use the bathroom.

The threesome will proceed one of two ways, depending on whether Cream has given you a deep-throat BJ already or not. ;)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes