Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I have a question, when I played I don't remember if it was this version or another, after 7 days cream's mother comes back and the game ends, as there was no time to develop the scenes with so little time, what to do about this?

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I have a question, when I played I don't remember if it was this version or another, after 7 days cream's mother comes back and the game ends, as there was no time to develop the scenes with so little time, what to do about this?
The 7 day time limit still exists on all the version of this game..
There are ways to progress though several scenes within this time frame but it takes a lot of trial & error...

If you look at my Signature you'll see I managed to come up with a guide that allows you to get Cream naked within the first day plus get several of the achievements doing so. There also a guide by another poster that'll help you find the hidden items as well..

There are posts that also help by telling you which days certain events can happen as well.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Vanila say at the beginning of the game that Sonic is babysitting for a week? I realize this can be easily missed if you skip the prologue.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
The 7 day time limit still exists on all the version of this game..
There are ways to progress though several scenes within this time frame but it takes a lot of trial & error...

If you look at my Signature you'll see I managed to come up with a guide that allows you to get Cream naked within the first day plus get several of the achievements doing so. There also a guide by another poster that'll help you find the hidden items as well..

There are posts that also help by telling you which days certain events can happen as well.
Sorry but what you mean by your signature?, you mean your messages?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry but what you mean by your signature?, you mean your messages?
A signature is a fixed part at the bottom of each message. Make sure you have "show signatures" enabled in the preferences of your profile.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry, but I didn't understand the message about "signatures" on the first page saying "don't open", is there a chance the file comes with a virus?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Sorry, but I didn't understand the message about "signatures" on the first page saying "don't open", is there a chance the file comes with a virus?
If you get it from here, the odds are low, just follow the links given. The Hash system is just so people can tell if the files match up with the ones OP gave us for added security purposes.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Because there were way too many people who came here crying about downloading an EXE that contained a virus (because sucky file hosting sites), never mind the fact the file you're supposed to download is a ZIP-archive. Eventually Novilon just said "fuck it" and put the warning.

Not that it stopped people from complaining about downloading an EXE containing a virus.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
[
Because there were way too many people who came here crying about downloading an EXE that contained a virus (because sucky file hosting sites), never mind the fact the file you're supposed to download is a ZIP-archive. Eventually Novilon just said "fuck it" and put the warning.

Not that it stopped people from complaining about downloading an EXE containing a virus.
I see thanks

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019

Oh! Oh! Just like how Tied Pods put 'do not eat' on them! Ahh...dumb ass rules we make because people did specifically stupid things.

Gordzilla

Formerly 'chrasmardan'
Feb 28, 2024
Well .. I was in fact trying my hand at modding this thing, I even fixed the Time system and added/finished a few scenes. I think I am getting the hang of it.

But .. something of a curse falls on anyone that tries to develop this thing. So, I dunno .. maybe I'll post it when I've fixed a few more things. The time system is fixed, but it hasn't been fully implemented across all the scenes yet. I've just been testing it.

The function day.tick() now moves time forward by a default amount of time in minutes, and I can select a specific amount of minutes for each scene as well. This will take me some time to finish. I'll also be looking at the energy system and hunger system, getting cream into bed after 23 hour hits, and the mall stall will be no longer a thing.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, I just downloaded the game, checked the filename and Signature, before opening the file, startet the game and my antivirus still fcks it, lol.

Is norton really that picky? xd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Downloaded the same file again and norton stayed calm.
I don't understand norton. <.<

Last edited:

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Well .. I was in fact trying my hand at modding this thing, I even fixed the Time system and added/finished a few scenes. I think I am getting the hang of it......

.....The function day.tick() now moves time forward by a default amount of time in minutes, and I can select a specific amount of minutes for each scene as well.This will take me some time to finish. I'll also be looking at the energy system and hunger system, getting cream into bed after 23 hour hits, and the mall stall will be no longer a thing.
Congrates on that - it actually sound pretty much similar to how Novilon was planning to do the timing ( & actually a bit like my idea I suggested a while back).
Maybe you could DM/Start conversation with Novilon - If you get a reply (big 'IF' I know), you may be able to send the files to him, he can then add those to the work he's done already - post an 'update' along with adding special thanks/credits (in game) to those that have helped (artist/programmers/'beta testers' etc)

But .. something of a curse falls on anyone that tries to develop this thing.
I suspect the 'curse of BSC development' is mainly due to '1 developer takes over with a mission but the pressure of finishing gets too much to do by themselves' mainly du to the mess that it is

I guess any help he can get will be appreciated & who knows this game may eventually actually get finished if the workload is shared somehow.

Gordzilla

Formerly 'chrasmardan'
Feb 28, 2024
Congrates on that - it actually sound pretty much similar to how Novilon was planning to do the timing ( & actually a bit like my idea I suggested a while back).
I had reread all the posts in this thread the other day and found some good suggestions, like yours pertaining to splitting time into action units. It's a very similar concept, I'm using, but it's straight up minutes instead action units.

So, yes thanks for all the suggestions they help design a more balanced play experience.

I'm thinking of dropping energy entirely, getting accurate timing for scenes, and then having the hunger system for Sonic and Cream tied together, so that they are hungry three times a day, and you can eat with Cream at home or out and about with the introduction of Snacks or something like that as an inventory item.

Having both an energy system, a time system and a hunger system makes it complicated. I find my self constantly checking the journal to see if cream is hungry before I do anything, especially the watch cartoons scene.

Reactions: Dank man

Gordzilla

Formerly 'chrasmardan'
Feb 28, 2024
For an explanation of how I see dropping energy and using time instead:

Morning starts at say 7:00am.

Hunger state clicks to TRUE at 8:00am

When summoning Cream with Hunger state TRUE, she says she's hungry and so are you, so let's eat.

Cannot do anything else until Hunger state is FALSE.

Hunger states click to TRUE at 8:00 am ,12:00 noon, and 6:00 pm.

Snacks are opportunities for minor stat boosts that can be used just once after each meal.

Reactions: Dank man
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes