Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
So can you do anything to tails in this version? Because all i do results in him either leaving or him crying over the phone
Tails' content was not reworked yet, all there is now is what was there from AvalonX's last version. So you can call him over to hang out with Cream for some RWC if you didn't fuck her yet, if you did he calls you out. There's also that one scene, but it's just a proof of how much AvalonX hates Tails.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
So can you do anything to tails in this version? Because all i do results in him either leaving or him crying over the phone
Novilon has mentioned he has got ideas on rewriting the Tails call over part (posted back in Aug 22 though) where he said
There may be the beginnings of some new and/or rewritten stuff for him ..... (I have a couple of ideas, but I need to figure out how they fit into the existing game flow, or how to rework the existing stuff so they will fit.)
And based on an idea Desertrider suggested I came up with a possible way to involve his idea which may help rewrite the Tails/Sonic call over event as well as possibly explains the 'mystery' subplot, which even Novilon had replied "that is actually quite helpful and gives me some good ideas to work with"

Reactions: DesertRider89

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I dont mind sharing routes or cucking routes but I rather have more alone with her stuff and maybe a month version where we have more time, but Idk if this will get updated someday

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I dont mind sharing routes or cucking routes but I rather have more alone with her stuff and maybe a month version where we have more time, but Idk if this will get updated someday
Novilon has mentioned he is as it is 'quite a mess' as some events do not increase time at all (one of them I like to call the 'Mall Stall' since time doesn't progress at all while at the mall), doesn't progress past 11pm or turns back time & makes it 6pm regardless.

Not sure if a Month is actually too long IMHO - have you babysitted someone for a month ?? however Novilon has mentioned that he'll try to come up with a timing system that allows you to do everything within the existing week.

Personally IMHO I think it should be increased to 2 weeks as it'll allows you to repeat certain day events if you miss them on the first week

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
There is only 1 way to get any scenes with Tails

To activate it you have to have three things set up:
1) You must have a particularly low moral alignment level. Like at least -12. IIRC the easiest way to do this is to play video games with Cream and then get angry and call her a "button-mashing cheater" when you lose. Then don't go check on her after that. You can repeat this as much as necessary to drop your morality score to where you need to. It goes -2 per round if you don't check on her afterwards. Fair warning though that this option also torpedoes your RWC and Cream's happiness rating at the same time.

2) You must have gone swimming with Cream in the back yard, done the cannonball/splash contest, and stolen her bikini top and not returned it. In some versions of the game you had to have neutral or negative moral alignment and/or at least a certain threshold of RWC to keep it, otherwise would cause Sonic to automatically give it back when she gets sad. I can't remember if that's still a thing here. Stealing her top also gives you -2 moral alignment to help you with #1.

3) After doing #2 you have to be at a point where Cream is willing to swim topless. Since there is no topless swimming option for just Sonic and Cream (if she's missing her top when you invite her to swim the only suggestion Sonic can give is to fully skinny-dip) it's not obvious but if your stats are high enough then as soon as you've gotten Cream's top you can proceed ahead. I don't know which stats though. The safer and more sure way to tick off this requirement is to get to the point that Cream is comfortable being naked around Sonic. If she'll strip naked to swim then she'll be ok with being topless for this setup.

If you've done these things you can invite Tails over and set up the scene by suggesting you go swimming. After Tails is embarrased by the idea of swimming in his underwear he heads off and Cream confronts you about her missing bikini top. You can choose to give it back to her but for this content to work just convince her it's fine to go without. Do the latter and she'll swim topless, embarassing Tails. After the scene outside Sonic and Tails will go in to dry up. Tails will confront Sonic about cream swimming without a top and as long as your moral alignment is low enough Sonic will snap and attack him. One scene is automatic at this point but when it finishes you'll get a choice prompt to either let him go or continue to show him "who the man is". picking that second option adds an additional scene (neither scene has art).

After either choosing to let him go or finishing the second scene Tails will leave. From this point on he will also no longer answer the phone if you call him so you only get one shot a these scenes happening.

Fair warning that Novilon has said he's not comfortable with the rapier aspects of the game such as these Tails scenes (which are mostly from AvalonX's original versions of the game because he seems to just have a massive hate-boner for Tails. Which is also kinda petty given that he keeps these scenes in but also pitched a fit about not progressing any Sonic/Knuckles content because of backlash against gay content) and he has plans to remove or re-work them eventually. Whether he replaces that with more consentual Tails scenes including Tails/Sonic/Cream threesome material is unknown.

Last edited:

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
Novilon has mentioned he has got ideas on rewriting the Tails call over part (posted back in Aug 22 though) where he said

And based on an idea Desertrider suggested I came up with a possible way to involve his idea which may help rewrite the Tails/Sonic call over event as well as possibly explains the 'mystery' subplot, which even Novilon had replied "that is actually quite helpful and gives me some good ideas to work with"
That's interesting. I actaully thought about how the Tails stuff could be reworked and thought of similar ideas (in spite of the overlap I swear I didn't read your linked post until today)

Fair warning, this is VERY long as I'm mapping out basically 4 entire sequences/chains of events spun off from one initial decision point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
I'd say that the "Tails only appears in humiliating fashion" should only happen in your d1 or d4 option. If you pick d2 or d3, it would be the same as the (c) options.

Also I think Novilon should keep the argument Sonic and Tails have in the current version (with rewrites), but only if 1) your moral alignment is particularly low or 2) if Cream's happiness is particularly low. Basically, remove the rape and some of the more bastardly responses from Sonic, but keep the "Tails sure as hell does not approve what you are doing, as he thinks you are raping Cream".

Jul 16, 2022
That's interesting. I actaully thought about how the Tails stuff could be reworked and thought of similar ideas (in spite of the overlap I swear I didn't read your linked post until today)

Fair warning, this is VERY long as I'm mapping out basically 4 entire sequences/chains of events spun off from one initial decision point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, this is so well thought out and pretty interesting, that maybe you should help Novilon with writing this...whenever he comes back :WaitWhat:. Still nicely thought out (y)

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
I'd say that the "Tails only appears in humiliating fashion" should only happen in your d1 or d4 option. If you pick d2 or d3, it would be the same as the (c) options.

Also I think Novilon should keep the argument Sonic and Tails have in the current version (with rewrites), but only if 1) your moral alignment is particularly low or 2) if Cream's happiness is particularly low. Basically, remove the rape and some of the more bastardly responses from Sonic, but keep the "Tails sure as hell does not approve what you are doing, as he thinks you are raping Cream".
My idea only has Tails being humiliated in the d4 cucking option, which I would also have no issues with discarding for a version of the game that doesn't go dark like Novilon has suggested doing. d1 would not so much be humiliating him as it would be simply shocking him to discover that Cream is having sex with Sonic and he's so embarrassed by it that he runs out without a word. Inviting him over again after that would be super awkward but doable because I'm not a fan of choices that cut you off from whole segments of content like how the current Tails setup ends with him no longer answering the phone if Sonic is a complete bastard to him when he visits. d2 and d3 are not meant to offer humiliation of any kind and are more gateways into Tails being roped into the sexiness and threesomes with Sonic and Cream, with the difference being that d2 is more of a 'cute' path that pays off Tails' crush on Cream and leads into him gently having sex with her to take his virginity in a scene similar to how you can have a relatively gentle first ttime with Cream if you choose to have her sleep with Sonic at night once her stats are high enough to get her panties off compared to most of the other opportunities to get Cream naked that end with her getting stripped and aggressively plowed right then and there. d3 is the kinky option that skips the niceness and goes right into the deep end of Tails sticking his cock in Cream's ass.

I do agree that if the Tails rape is removed that it might still be good to have Tails or the other characters be concerned or upset about what Sonic might be doing if Cream has low happiness or Sonic low moral alignment. The only issue with that is that Novilon has mentioned that it might be worth doing away with the moral alignment stat because it mostly only controls access to the darker/rapier scenes that he's already talked about wanting to get rid of and doesn't do much else. I can't remember entirely but I think moral alignment is mostly tied to:

-The Tails scenes
-Raping cream with the special ice cream if you haven't already gotten her panties off
-Possibly inviting Knuckles to have a threesome with Cream?
-I think there's 1 or 2 other things. There might be/might have been a scene where Sonic can force himself on Cream in her bedroom (that doesn't end with Cream booting him in the cock), maybe? I can't remember because I don't usually go for those sorts of scenes. Maybe it was part of the option to use a sex toy in the mochi mochi shop on Rogue that ends with the shop being closed from that point on?

I haven't looked back through previous pages but I think I remember Novilon saying that kind of like the hunger system and how Cream being hungry or having just eaten only impacts a couple of scenes and is mostly irrelevant, the moral alignment one looks like it was programmed to set up for a bunch of ideas and then only ends up mattering for a couple, all of which are "negative moral alignment makes Sonic a rapey bastard" so if he was scrapping the extra rapey content then the alignment system would no longer be of any real use.

peahen

Sep 14, 2021
I can't remember entirely but I think moral alignment is mostly tied to:

-The Tails scenes
-Raping cream with the special ice cream if you haven't already gotten her panties off
-Possibly inviting Knuckles to have a threesome with Cream?
-I think there's 1 or 2 other things.
Nah, there's nothing in the houseguests script that affects moral alignment. Just one line that checks against it for the Tails stuff.

There's like a couple dozen things that affect your moral alignment a tiny bit, but only a few that do more than one point:
  • Picking one of the obviously bad dialogue options right at the start (sounding like you don't wanna be there, or being creepy)
  • Accusing Cream of cheating at Mobian Kombat.
  • Stealing her bikini top (you already have to have a negative moral alignment to do this, but it makes it go even more negative)
  • Pushing Cream over during volleyball, you fucking monster
  • Buying ice cream for everyone from the truck (this is the only one that adds multiple points, lmao)
There might be/might have been a scene where Sonic can force himself on Cream in her bedroom (that doesn't end with Cream booting him in the cock), maybe? I can't remember because I don't usually go for those sorts of scenes.
I don't think there's anything like that. There's trying to do anal before she's ready, but that doesn't affect morality. Picking the darker options when playing dolls does affect it a bit though.
Maybe it was part of the option to use a sex toy in the mochi mochi shop on Rogue that ends with the shop being closed from that point on?
I wasn't sure whether this was still in the game, but it is; however, it only checks the moral alignment, and doesn't change it.
the moral alignment one looks like it was programmed to set up for a bunch of ideas and then only ends up mattering for a couple, all of which are "negative moral alignment makes Sonic a rapey bastard" so if he was scrapping the extra rapey content then the alignment system would no longer be of any real use.
Yeah, there's about 30 statements that change the alignment, and just 5 that check it, of which only one checks if it's above a threshold, rather than below (which is really the same thing if you think about it, but that's beside the point). 2 of them are the rape scenes which are likely getting taken out anyway whenever/ifever the next version comes around, two others might be better described as just pervy (being immoral enough to steal the bikini top without relenting, and... having the option to jerk off onto Cream while she sleeps after giving her a back rub... ok that one's pretty rapey actually), and one is just whether you have the option to steal stuff from a store. I see basically two options how one would rework what's there: just taking out these scenes altogether, or making the less-moral options always available – it might not be worth taking out the mechanic purely for simplification's sake (plus I feel like maybe if the 'mystery' plot goes anywhere, that could provide more opportunities for morality to make a difference), but ultimately it's up to Novilon.

Last edited:

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
Odd are this VN isnt going any where so its cute you guys suggesting all that
Novilon hasn't posted on here since October but he has apparently been active on a discord server since then, just mentioning that he's been too busy to work on the game in the last few months. So it's not like he's completely bailed on this.

Nah, there's nothing in the houseguests script that affects moral alignment. Just one line that checks against it for the Tails stuff.
Oh wow, I swore that there were some elements that required or changed the narrative because of it. Like I could've sworn that at one point in one past version somewhere if you didn't have some negative moral alignment Sonic would stop himself from raping the ice-cream-affected Cream or wouldn't have as much of a panic about what he did after the fact.

There's like a couple dozen things that affect your moral alignment a tiny bit, but only a few that do more than one point:
  • Picking one of the obviously bad dialogue options right at the start (sounding like you don't wanna be there, or being creepy)
  • Accusing Cream of cheating at Mobian Kombat.
  • Stealing her bikini top (you already have to have a negative moral alignment to do this, but it makes it go even more negative)
  • Pushing Cream over during volleyball, you fucking monster
  • Buying ice cream for everyone from the truck (this is the only one that adds multiple points, lmao)
Yeah, I knew most of these existed. For needing or wanting negative alignment early in the game the easiest thing to do has always been to pick that "we're going to have fun" first option (I think that gives -3) and then repeatedly accusing her of cheating at video games (but also not going to check on her. I think you get -2 for the initial outburst but +1 if you apologize). Doing it early means the massive RWC and happiness repercussions of the cheating accusation aren't an issue because they can't sink below 0.

I don't think there's anything like that. There's trying to do anal before she's ready, but that doesn't affect morality. Picking the darker options when playing dolls does affect it a bit though.
I've played multiple versions of the original AvalonX flash release over the years before I ended up here with this version so it's entirely possible that I'm remembering something that existed in an original version or just making it up. I just have this weird memory of a version of Sonic having sex with Cream that's played very rapey and dubious but unlike the ice cream scene it ends up "counting" as getting her panties off and triggers the ability to get her naked on command afterwards. Maybe it was something another person playing the game suggested long ago. I don't even know anymore, lol.

I wasn't sure whether this was still in the game, but it is; however, it only checks the moral alignment, and doesn't change it.
I didn't think it changed it, only that it required a check against the stat to work. That was mostly what I was concerned with when I said that Moral Alignment doesn't do much. Not that there are so few options to alter it, but that there really aren't a lot of options where it's necessary to have a particularly good/bad score to progress a scene.

Yeah, there's about 30 statements that change the alignment, and just 5 that check it, of which only one checks if it's above a threshold, rather than below (which is really the same thing if you think about it, but that's beside the point). 2 of them are the rape scenes which are likely getting taken out anyway whenever/ifever the next version comes around, two others might be better described as just pervy (being immoral enough to steal the bikini top without relenting, and... having the option to jerk off onto Cream while she sleeps after giving her a back rub... ok that one's pretty rapey actually), and one is just whether you have the option to steal stuff from a store. I see basically two options how one would rework what's there: just taking out these scenes altogether, or making the less-moral options always available – it might not be worth taking out the mechanic purely for simplification's sake (plus I feel like maybe if the 'mystery' plot goes anywhere, that could provide more opportunities for morality to make a difference), but ultimately it's up to Novilon.
The only scene that I can think of that would probably be a loss for me if the Moral Alignment system was scrapped is that you need to steal her bikini top in order to access a unique non-sex way to get her comfortable naked (it's a scene I kind of like because I sort of appreciate the progression of her being OK taking off her panties even before things get super sexual and because it leads to slightly different versions of a few other scenes because you can choose the naked options without having the sex with Cream achievement tripped). I'm sure that option could be re-worked but I'm not sure how you'd do it without the push of her already being missing her top. Sonic is shown to have swim trunks and swims in his underwear in the Tails scenes, so there couldn't be a choice for him to argue he has nothing to swim in. Just outright suggesting to go skinny dipping if you haven't gotten Cream naked beforehand would seem random too.

the only thing that comes to mind immediately would be to add take off dress/take off panties options for the back yard. With her dress off there could be an option for the pair to go swimming in their underwear that leads to Cream getting out of the pool and saying that she doesn't like the feeling of soggy wet panties triggering an option for Sonic to either suggest they go inside and do something else (quit the scene) or that they could just take off their underwear and keep swimming, thus getting you to naked Cream without having to go through a sex scene.

This would also have the benefit of opening up for more different back yard scenes that are tied to Cream being topless/naked without having to get in the pool or do the handstand panties steal.

Like maybe the two of them could just have sex on the lawn or play sexy naked tag or something. Which actually reminds me that it's kind of a downer that the tag game outside never goes anywhere interesting. All that happens is one of the two get hurt and the scene ends.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
anyone have a 100% guide or way to modify values (RWC, Rings, Energy, Etc.)?
There's no 100% guide available - there's too many different paths etc to take into account - but look at my sig & you'll see links to a couple of guides.

One for getting the hidden items in games (thanks to peahen) & the other (by me) that gives you the ability to get Cream naked within the first day along with a few of the items items & several achievements

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
Ok, this is so well thought out and pretty interesting, that maybe you should help Novilon with writing this...whenever he comes back :WaitWhat:. Still nicely thought out (y)
I meant to respond to this before but forgot in answering a couple of other questions and then never ended up coming back. So better late than never.

If Novilon ever wanted help I'd be more than happy to give it. I have a ton of ideas for both new scenes or alterations of existing ones, or for how to tweak the progress of certain things to either make it a bit less dark/rapey or more lewd and sexy.

But I definitely get the feeling that scenario creation and writing are the areas that he needs the least help in and that what would actually make a difference would be coding and actual game engineering stuff which I can't help with because I don't know the first thing about working with ren'py.

Also I have a feeling that some of my inclinations might clash with Novilon's in terms of writing too. He's made it clear that he doesn't like the dark stuff (which, to be fair, I don't either) that he's not necessarily comfortable with particularly extreme fetish scenes, and has expressed concern about being able to write acceptable gay/bi content and has considered cutting some of that as a result. But while I'm not necessarily here for gay/bi stuff and not every extreme fetish turns my crank I think that some options should be there for people who want them. I know someone, possibly Novilon, once said that if they make the game to please every fetish then they likely end up pleasing none, but I think a game that's like 70% vanilla (heh) and 30% small alternate or extra scenes that push the boundaries a bit and are there for the people that want them but are avoidable for those that don't.

Like there's 1 watersports (peeing) scene in the game that requires jumping through some hoops to get. I'm not a massive pee fetishist, but I find that scene kind of hot and I imagine that there are others that do too. So I'd probably press to add another scene or two like that with optional choices that go down that road. Turning the "spy on Cream while she's on the toilet" bathroom option, the "special shower" while naked in the bathroom, or even an idea I suggested like being able to strip and have options in the back yard into more chances to involve Cream peeing as she climaxes or do something a bit dirtier. Stuff that's not always my taste and won't ever be a lot of peoples' tastes but exist to give the part of the fanbase that wants kinky options a few things to explore. All that's necessary would be to set concrete boundaries beyond which nothing will cross (like, say, no real rape/abuse, nothing violent to the point of causing harm (like spanking is ok, whipping to the point of involving descriptions of welts and blood would not be), and nothing beyond the grossness level of some squirting/pee (like no vomit or scat or whatever). The problem with this becomes that if this is Novilon's game and he doesn't want to go down that road then I can't and shouldn't clash with him over it. But I would probably always feel a little constrained if I wanted to push the boundaries a bit and he didn't.

Still, it's a conversation to be had if he wants to. And if not I'm happy just to be along for the ride. Maybe one day I try and learn ren'py coding and make a forked version but I wouldn't hold my breath about that.

EDIT: I'm editing this like a week after the fact because after making the post it sort of occurred to me that it could be seen as somewhat arrogant or presumptive or me just projecting that "yeah I could go work on the game if I wanted to" or something like that. Or that I'm being overly critical or negative of Novilon's work and his views on how the game should be handled. And because of that and the worry that it could lead somewhere bad, I wanted to correct/clarify things:

I think Novilon has done a great job of updating the game from where it started. Now I haven't played the FuzzyBunny iterations or other versions that it was forked from. I went right from the DealWithIt AvalonX release to this because I literally only found this forum last year. But just in knowing what he has talked about doing with the game in the last year I appreciate and respect the work he has done in broadening the game, cleaning up some of the mess that Avalon left when he stopped working on it and how transparent he's been about the process and what his hopes are for the future.

He's talked about removing some of the content that he doesn't agree with, like the darker and rapier aspects because they aren't his cup of tea. I respect that. They aren't mine either and I think that a big part of what makes a decision to remove that stuff defensible is that if he's the one working on the game then he shouldn't have to be subject to working on something he isn't comfortable with, particularly when if his discomfort impacts the quality of the work the audience that does like that content would likely be upset/annoyed at it being "substandard". If I were writing/coding for the game I certainly wouldn't want to have to write particularly graphic rape scenes that I wouldn't enjoy and I know that hating writing it would make the quality worse. Similarly I would also worry about writing gay or bi scenes because I'm not sure I could get "into" those scenes enough to give them the detail they would need to be up to par with everything else. That's not to say I think they shouldn't be there or that I'm actively turned off or repulsed by them, just that it's hard to do your best when you aren't invested.

And as for any presumption that I could/should have the opportunity to contribute to the game, that's not my decision and I would never presume it should be. Novilon has every right to tell me to fuck off and not pretend to have insight or interest in what should be put in his version of this game. That if I want to modify the content so badly to have Tails getting cucked by Sonic and Cream and Cream peeing everywhere while she gets off that I should just learn to code the game myself and make my own fork of it (and he'd probably be right. I have started looking for some tutorials so that I can understand the basics of how the game might function and maybe write stuff if I ever get the urge). I fully expect that at the very least the probable and expected reaction would be something like "it's cool that you're interested but I don't need any more writers". My post was not meant as an audition or a press to worm my way into the game at all. Just that I had the idea burning a hole in my brain and needed to get it out. If he asked for help I'd consider giving it a go. If he just wanted ideas, I'm happy to provide them. If he wants me to shut my trap and stop pretending like I'm auditioning for a gig, I respect that too. I'm just here as a fan of the game who's probably overstepping his bounds. Everything else is up to the author.

Yeah - forgot about the laptop.. TBH I don't think I've ever used it
It definitely is less of a "cheat" menu and more of a debug one. Only like half of the options are legit useful for gameplay if you just want to skip right to bunny banging or you need to reverse a mistake or missed opportunity (like missing the window to do an event with a specific time of day) or just don't want to piss around with getting rings or whatever. But I kind of feel like the second page options where you specifically set Cream to be comfortable in her panties/naked or not are really niche and are pretty much only for very specific circumstances that can actually make it harder to do things (like for instance if you set the option so that Cream isn't comfortable naked you then have to jump through a bunch of extra stat boosting hoops just to get her to the point of getting her panties off. It's not like it sets you right on the threshold and just one nudge lets you re-do a first stripping scene.

Also it's kind of annoying that once-per-day type scenes aren't reset by resetting the day. If you take a shower or ask Cream to take a shower you can't do it again even if you reset the day (except for the option to have shower fun if you can already get her naked)

Last edited:

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Wouldn't mind an extra "X Months later" ending based on which ending you got (not the low happiness ending though)
with Sonic possibly continuing seeing Cream or regularly getting it on with vanilla or something like that.

DSO13

Jul 4, 2023
Wouldn't mind an extra "X Months later" ending based on which ending you got (not the low happiness ending though)
with Sonic possibly continuing seeing Cream or regularly getting it on with vanilla or something like that.
There doesn't really need to be a sort of epilogue after each ending because it's pretty clear what's going on. If you defiled Cream you get the Vanilla solo ending and she says Sonic can come back whenever. If you didn't you get the Vanilla/Sally/Amy 4-some ending where it's merely implied that Sonic has a rowdy day (or two) with all 3 girls as his reward.

What the game really needs is like an endless mode post-game where you can continue to stay at Vanilla's and essentially play the game, possibly with additional scenes involving Vanilla now that she's back or with orgy scenes involving the other girls if you get that ending. The issue is that Sonic couldn't just sleep in Vanilla's bed by himself or with Cream like the normal portion if Vanilla is there and having Vanilla around would probably require adding a whole additional summon setup and scene set for her like with Cream since she's around the house all the time (or at least in mornings and evenings if you have her go to work during the day). What might work would be an epilogue scene where after she's come home she says she has to head out on work to deal with whatever the mystery storyline is supposed to be about but she trusts leaving Sonic around full-time and from that point you can then phone her and summon her home for an afternoon or whatever like any other houseguest.

I think Novilon has talked about adding some sort of post-game endless mode or something down the line but that feels like it would be a much more difficult thing to implement than just additional choices and fuller scenes.

My other thought would be that it would be cool if Vanilla were around more to use whatever setup is necessary for that to overhaul the houseguest system so that you can have Vanilla there or invite others (Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Sally, maybe Rogue or Marine?) and instead of just coming over, having 1 set of dialogues and choices to go through and them leaving at the end they will stick around until a predetermined time (like say if you just have them as guests they'll stay until 8pm or the closest too and leave after. If you've had sex with them (and possibly with Cream too) they're willing to stay overnight and will leave at like 10am the next morning or something)

But that would be even harder and I'm not even sure if it's possible. I've just downloaded the ren'py tools and started poking around the code to see how everything works. I'm not at the stage of altering anything or understanding how to do stuff not already present in the game. All I've done so far is find a couple of things I didn't know existed before or that I didn't understand the specific triggers for.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes