FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Honestly im kinda sad with the removal of the moral alignment system. Hope theres not much missing from those routes :(
We are making it less "violent". MA is still there, but it's not as weighty as a trigger. There will be some darker stuff involved with the "mystery" story-line, just limiting that to adult characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Cumstaih333

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
The only thing I really found to be a new addition was the brief interlude from Cream's POV.
Quick scrolling with the mouse wheel is really useful, although maybe that was already there and I never noticed until now?

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
The only thing I really found to be a new addition was the brief interlude from Cream's POV.
Quick scrolling with the mouse wheel is really useful, although maybe that was already there and I never noticed until now?
At this stage, most of the scenes are essentially the same options as before, just expanded dialog potentials. What was only one text before could now be 5 or more variations with different actions, so revisit stuff after you gain another experience, you'll see the changes.

There will be more completely new to game scenes coming, here's a teaser:

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
There will be more completely new to game scenes coming, here's a teaser:
*they're getting more frequent

Do you have a discord or anything? I'm sure people (myself included) would be glad to help proofread the new scripts before they get packaged for release.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
great work Fuzzy also i need to make sure did you ask a staff member for permission you have to with any game that has Loli in it I also added your mod to the Protofan thread oh and another thing if you run into any trouble making an android version I can get you in touch with someone who's a master with android ports

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I cant seem to see the images like the sex scenes nor the peeping am I doing something wrong?

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I know this would be extra work, but could you please make an Oppai version where cream is well endowed?
Let's see if people freak over this and we get removed first. Just getting this full gamer re-worked has at least another 6 months to a yeart's worth of work at this speed.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I cant seem to see the images like the sex scenes nor the peeping am I doing something wrong?
I know from beta testing that if you try to use an old save game, it will not work, I changed too many variables in the last distro release. Can you clarify the scenes? Is the picture obviously missing (grey background)?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I know from beta testing that if you try to use an old save game, it will not work, I changed too many variables in the last distro release. Can you clarify the scenes? Is the picture obviously missing (grey background)?
I play a new game
the backyard scenes where you grab her waist, the special hug, and the peeping scene when she's taking off her clothes, and some other stuff I cant recall.. the images are there in the folder but it doesn't show in game

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I play a new game
the backyard scenes where you grab her waist, the special hug, and the peeping scene when she's taking off her clothes, and some other stuff I cant recall.. the images are there in the folder but it doesn't show in game
OK, there are still a LOT of scenes with no images, and the backyard hand stand is one of them. I added some stuff in there, but only oral on her for sex stuff. The peep on Cream hallway scene I probable took the show call out since my art was , how to put this... crappy, lol. Now that this is in the wild, I'm going to make a push to get some more art in place, hopefully find an artist to help.

Oct 7, 2019
I know this would be extra work, but could you please make an Oppai version where cream is well endowed?
I can enjoy the occasional oppai loli every once in a while as well. Despite the user-name, small breasts aren't the ONLY way to go. Expansion might be a little too 'fantastic' for this game's setting, though. Maybe introduce another loli character with B or C cups? Marine was in the original game and I don't know enough Sonic lore to know who would fit the bill though. Cosmo, maybe? Might even please people with a netorare fetish if Sonic steals not one but TWO of Tail's love interests.

Great work on this update, btw. Well worth the wait. I've never seen a project this dedicated to pleasing it's fans, and I thank Fuzzy greatly for it, as well as Protofanfor the laying the groundwork and AvalOnx for creating the original, and am convinced that the ultimate version of this game is going to be one of the single-most fantastic online adult games. If it wasn't for copyright laws i would even pay for it, should it go on Steam or something.

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Oddly enough, I'm not a Sonic fan. (Don't dislike, just never got into it) I just came across this game a while back and got a little O.C.D. about achievements. I was fiddling with updating the Flash version, but it's a royal pain to do. When I got my hands on the first port, I saw a much easier route to getting it debugged, spellchecked (Dear GOD, how hard would that have been the first time!), and expanded to fill out the story lines. As for new characters, I do plan to extend several character roles Marine and Officer Nina.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

SpiralPirate

Jan 7, 2019
Can't seem to message you tho. How do i meet the requirements to do that? First time even commenting on this site haha

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes