FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
FuzzyBunny23

Now that you've given us the classic muscle car, we need a backseat scene with the bunny.
You'll be taking Cream to visit Vanilla at City Station (?, keep forgetting the name where she's conferencing) as part of the "mystery ending". There will be a "family affair" depending on your stats.

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Yes, the back seat is a good idea. Or how about a lesbian scene (e.g. Blaze with Cream)?
Just as an idea.

Tanatus

Jul 23, 2018
If you rollback a option it keeps the status gain like if a option gives you like +5 touch just rollback and forward it will keep adding +5 to your status

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Really need to add Sonic and Knuckles gay scene, or Tails..
you could rape tails in the flash version and knuckles comments "this is as far as we could get away with" when inviting him to the bedroom when sharing cream.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Decent potential here game wise. Kept me interested for about an hour. Problem is it's not a particularly riveting game for those who find themselves more stimulated through visuals. Most of the erotic content is delivered through text compared to the handful of images used to spice up a small number of scenes.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
It is good that someone has continued with the development of this game, I wish you good luck.
If you need help with something about art, I could help you, I'm not a great artist, but I'd still like to help you :p
I'd love some new art for the backyard since the dialog is completed. Can you do originals? Also have some stuff ready to edit, just haven't got the time. PM me if interested.

Reactions: Bisonbison

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Just a little question: Are there any scenes with Tails yet? Or are those coming in a future update?
The original scenes with Tails are still there and I think you can get to them the usual way, call him over. New stuff is still being developed.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
No worries Kieruon

Status Update:
  • Working on some new artists, got some interest this last go-around so we'll see where this leads.
  • Made a decision tree text file to map the routes for the living room dressed menu. It's not a walkthrough, but you can see what will happen at each choice point based on your stats and use search to find where things occur. I'm also noting where "firsts" occur.
  • The above file is also letting me review what's been done to date to check for inconsistencies and stuff.
  • I haven't decided what I'll be working on next, I'll update the status message when I do

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes