TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
I hope you like it, happy New Year :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, this is the shit I need.

Thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Jul 31, 2020
So this is a fan reboot of the flash original?
Didn't see it coming, but to be fair, I wasn't paying attention to it either.
Not sure how to feel about this. While developing the game, the community feedback was so intense that at one point AvalOnx decided to put it on hold and go silent. He said he was eventually going to port it to some other engine, but never said when (actually he said 20xx lol).
Guess the fans got impatient and picked up where he stopped, and now we'll have to deal with two versions:rolleyes:

Reactions: Mario583

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Guess the fans got impatient and picked up where he stopped, and now we'll have to deal with two versions:rolleyes:
Not sure I'd call 13 years impatient, lol. I know of at least 8 different versions from over the last 13 years. This current version can be blamed 100% on quarantine boredom and some seriously cringy grammar and dialog in the original. I hadn't intended it to be what it has become, but it's moving along towards a complete re-write.

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
Something I appreciate about your re-writes, aside from the detail you add, is how Cream seems more into what's going on than she was before. While Sonic still initiates the naughty stuff, Cream becomes more teasing as the game goes on, and it makes for some fun interactions. It's something that the old version of the game lacked, and I appreciate the time you put into each interaction to make them more interesting.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Didn't see it coming, but to be fair, I wasn't paying attention to it either.
Bro, this game came out over a decade ago.
What are you even saying? Didn't see it coming? Weren't paying attention?
I feel like no one saw this coming and no one was paying attention.
FuzzyBunny23 over here basically dug this out of the ground and then reanimated it. He gave it a new life and now it continues to exceed expectations.
What grinds my gears is that you're coming off like a total doink.
How about you thank the guy instead of act like a know it all.
Or, AT LEAST acknowledge all the time he has spent on it.

Last edited:

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status Update: (been a while, might be repeating myself)
  • Did a full review of the living room dressed menu scenes
  • Removed twister from HBG, it was a pointless route.
  • Reworked some of the HBG truth or dare, Sonic wins scenes. There is now an appropriate first time sex scene if you get there with no previous sex and decide to go for it. (loooong scene)
  • Noted that the stats to get any action in Cream's room mommy daddy game were still way high, reduced those to 450 (I think?)
  • Reviewing the living room panties menu choice stuff, mostly already done
  • then moving on to the naked menu options, none of which have been updated.
So long 2020!
dump.gif

BrokenAir

Oct 22, 2020
Oh im going to love this new update:) keep up the good work I would wish you a happy new year but I don't think anyone had a happy new year lol

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

coquettishtir

Jul 28, 2017
Damn what a throwback, seems I'm late to the party only just now realizing this port/re-write is a thing. Hats off, will definitely be following this one.

thankskitty

Nov 4, 2020
I just gotta say, Im really a fan of all the work that was put into this. Almost everytime I do a new playthrough I find something new. Was just doing a low touch run to get some of the more elusive food fun scenes and ended up finding a brand new scene/interaction when later on going to get the carrot toy from Cream (if you dont know what I mean, hold off on getting the carrot toy until after you've already gotten some oral action from cream)

makes me want to keep playing and trying new approaches to leveling stats and RWC

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I just gotta say, Im really a fan of all the work that was put into this. Almost everytime I do a new playthrough I find something new. Was just doing a low touch run to get some of the more elusive food fun scenes and ended up finding a brand new scene/interaction when later on going to get the carrot toy from Cream (if you dont know what I mean, hold off on getting the carrot toy until after you've already gotten some oral action from cream)

makes me want to keep playing and trying new approaches to leveling stats and RWC
Thanks ! That's exactly what I'm shooting for. Most scenes will vary depending on the level of experience, with each event having gateway experience written as first time. Try getting to RWC 375 without doing anything with her, then play checkers.

Also, there's three different "get the toy" scenes now. There's a more intense one if you've got oral exp with her prior to getting the toy.

Reactions: nenten

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
I was just wondering, since there are a couple of times that watersports is "kind of" mentioned are you maybe planning on doing some scenes in that regard? I would love it if you did :)

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I was just wondering, since there are a couple of times that watersports is "kind of" mentioned are you maybe planning on doing some scenes in that regard? I would love it if you did :)
There's two options for that as part of the HBG truth or dare sequence. I don't recall the exact way to get there off the top of my head but look back through these posts.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
When's the new update FuzzyBunny23 ?
I'm VERY VERY busy in RL right now, haven't been able to do anything on BSC for ~2 weeks and probably not for another week at present. The next two months are going to have minimal free time for me, so probably not until mid to late February.

If I find that the remaining living room stuff goes quickly it will be sooner. There aren't as many threads/options once you get to the naked menu choices.

Not the "this week" answer most would love to hear, but I'm not leaving it too long.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm VERY VERY busy in RL right now, haven't been able to do anything on BSC for ~2 weeks and probably not for another week at present. The next two months are going to have minimal free time for me, so probably not until mid to late February.

If I find that the remaining living room stuff goes quickly it will be sooner. There aren't as many threads/options once you get to the naked menu choices.

Not the "this week" answer most would love to hear, but I'm not leaving it too long.
It's good you are being realistic about this rather than promise and make excuses. Also, hope the IRL biz is for the better now that we are starting to see the light at the end of the COV tunnel.

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
There's two options for that as part of the HBG truth or dare sequence. I don't recall the exact way to get there off the top of my head but look back through these posts.
The only thing i can find is the option to ask cream if she has ever peed in the shower and that ends with nothing, so is there anything i have to do before the options appear?

And btw thanks for being so fast at replying

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
The only thing i can find is the option to ask cream if she has ever peed in the shower and that ends with nothing, so is there anything i have to do before the options appear?
Sorry, I had to look up where I put that.

1. Play HBG Truth or Dare and talk about peeing in the shower
  2. Go for a swim out back
    1. Get to the part where Cream wants to play a game
    2. Can't think of one, just swim around
    3. Get a boner and try to leave without her noticing
    4. this will trigger the water sports scenes (there's two, one if had sex, one if not)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes