Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
We really don't know. They didn't state that they abandoned it, we just haven't seen them in a while. They assured us that they would certainly make a statement clearly establishing the fact that it was abandoned should that happen. We can assume, until we hear from them again, that it is just on hiatus. Or they are dead.
I keep thinking back to Fuzzy's post of Oct. 11th, 2020:

5. If I have to drop it I will say so, not vanish
6. If I do vanish I most likely got hit by the aforementioned bus
Given that his usual pattern was to at least drop in once a month to respond to posts and give us a status update (even if the update was just "no progress this month because ____") -- but now, according to his profile, he hasn't even logged in since Sept. 6th, 2021... I really can't help thinking something at the "hit by a bus" level has happened. :(

Reactions: nenten

adonabe

Sep 23, 2018
I keep thinking back to Fuzzy's post of Oct. 11th, 2020:

Given that his usual pattern was to at least drop in once a month to respond to posts and give us a status update (even if the update was just "no progress this month because ____") -- but now, according to his profile, he hasn't even logged in since Sept. 6th, 2021... I really can't help thinking something at the "hit by a bus" level has happened. :(
Well he might have tried to save someone from a slow moving tracktor and peed his pants dying from shock...
Who knows

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well,there are some reason why is that,first,the two versions of babysitting cream are very differents from backgrounds,probably some of the parts are taken from the older to the new version,the two of them have differents entrance for the cheat menu and yes,one of the game is discontinued,i forget what is,if the protofan or the fuzzybunny one but yeah,babysitting cream is not abandoned completely so im not talking shit,so is a remake of a canceled game,that's remind me is a game made by aval0nx but the game is passed to swf to renpy and there is a mod trying to revive the game,in part,the aval0nx game is getting remastered so that's why is a remake for me,is probably the same gameplay but with some difference.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
I mean, COVID is a legit thing... with over 6M deaths, it could have been that.
Or, one of the other countless ways to pass in this life.

Gemstone

Nov 28, 2021
Alright these are all possibilities, but as far as we may know, maybe in these last 10 comments we've been a little too tragic about it. Fuzzybunny may just be very busy with his everyday life that might think about update his status when the day ends, but probably he doesn't want to come back every 10 days or once per month to say "Hey I'm fine don't worry", to then just disappear again. I may be wrong because I can't be sure Fuzzy is fine either, but probably he may want to be sure to come back, when he does.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... if that happen,another someone is going to try to continue with the project,who knows is going to get canceled or not but if another person like him take this project in his hand,probably another can do it too but it takes some years to be fully finished or abandoned probably,who knows.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
well... if that happen,another someone is going to try to continue with the project,who knows is going to get canceled or not but if another person like him take this project in his hand,probably another can do it too but it takes some years to be fully finished or abandoned probably,who knows.
Kind of a Novilon question. He / she / they / "whatever, just wash your hands" have a bit more experience than me with the on-going re-write anyway...but they lack in the arts making skillz from what I've seen...

I'm more of a nit-picker when it comes to proofreading. The day job doesn't give me enough downtime to learn Renpy to assist with adding da lewds to this version for you 色狼's ;)

Anyway, Aval0nX was his usual prickly self with his latest OG Babysitting Cream update...all that talk about porting it over to Renpy, but zero on the proof of concept...his latest update from nearly a year ago is "We're working on it..."

Oct 7, 2019
I've been wanting to learn how to make VNs, and I figured this might be a good place to start. Not for a very long time though, got a lot of stuff on my plate.

I figured that this would work well remade as a linear VN, similar to Rick and Morty: Another Way Home. A re-imagining of the original in a new format.

A lot of the complexity of this game comes from the stats and keeping track of what the player can and has already done when they trigger each individual scene, and I would throw that ALL out the window by making it into a kinetic novel. The week long game story actually suits that very well. Imagine it like this:

Day 1: Light peeking

Day 2: Serious peeking

Day 3: Touching

Day 4: Serious touching / remove dress

Day 5: Playful experimenting

Day 6: Serious foreplay / remove panties

Day 7: Sex

Figured it would be a good way to learn how to use Renpy without having to commission assets.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I've been wanting to learn how to make VNs, and I figured this might be a good place to start. Not for a very long time though, got a lot of stuff on my plate.

I figured that this would work well remade as a linear VN, similar to Rick and Morty: Another Way Home. A re-imagining of the original in a new format.

A lot of the complexity of this game comes from the stats and keeping track of what the player can and has already done when they trigger each individual scene, and I would throw that ALL out the window by making it into a kinetic novel. The week long game story actually suits that very well. Imagine it like this:

Day 1: Light peeking

Day 2: Serious peeking

Day 3: Touching

Day 4: Serious touching / remove dress

Day 5: Playful experimenting

Day 6: Serious foreplay / remove panties

Day 7: Sex

Figured it would be a good way to learn how to use Renpy without having to commission assets.
But you'd still have to like...think of words...and put those words into each day's script. That's like...work. :p

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Kind of a Novilon question. He / she / they / "whatever, just wash your hands" have a bit more experience than me with the on-going re-write anyway...but they lack in the arts making skillz from what I've seen...

I'm more of a nit-picker when it comes to proofreading. The day job doesn't give me enough downtime to learn Renpy to assist with adding da lewds to this version for you 色狼's ;)

Anyway, Aval0nX was his usual prickly self with his latest OG Babysitting Cream update...all that talk about porting it over to Renpy, but zero on the proof of concept...his latest update from nearly a year ago is "We're working on it..."
I do recall seeing a post from him stating that he is done working on the "demo" art and they were waiting on lost (writer) to finish writing the story for the demo, but lost was moving a couple of weeks ago, and hadn't set up to work yet

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes