Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
How can I translate the game into Spanish? Do I have to use another program or I can open the game with an editor and modify text there? If so, what are the files? I'm very fluent in the lenguage so I can make an effort (it's my mother language) so this game can reach to more people and who knows, maybe it could get updated (I really hope so ;_;)
The game's text is in the .RPY files -- but it's mixed in with the Ren'Py and Python game code, so you'll need to know how to work with that, especially when it comes to "escaping" characters that have special significance to the scripting language, like 'apostrophes' and "quote marks". If you download and install the latest version of Ren'Py, the "Atom" text editor it comes with will help a lot, since it has syntax-highlighting to help you identify language keywords and such.

Reactions: Solarot

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
woah,that teenager cream is cool,imagine a babysitting cream 2 but not babysitting cream,is just babysitter cream,where we now play with a teenager adult cream and care some childrens of another characters,saddly,the others characters are going to be more old if amy sonic blaze and everyone aged naturally while cream is now the adult so we need new characters with the age of cream to be adult like her,probably one of them can be charmy but i don't know what is age is,probably we can see marine again and cream can interact with her now but like i said,every characters is going to aged with cream and now we can see them old,is a little sad because her mother vanilla is very sexy now but now is more than a milf,a more older vanilla.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
itsonlyme or TomatoBuffalo

for curiosity,¿did one of you two made these images where these characters using that latex bodysuit?,i searching who made these because i really love how it's look and i love to see more of this and you two uploaded some images very well doned like the style of how aval0nx doing so that's why i asking about if someone of you made these images or known who made them so i can enjoy looking news contents like this. :love:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
ohh i see,thanks very much itsonlyme and yeah,is a good idea too,very good thinking my friend. :giggle:

¿and what about you TomatoBuffalo?,¿you made these images what i found?. :whistle:
Freezewood -- as many times as you've asked about these, if anyone here on this forum was responsible for making those images, they would have said so by now.

They're just a hack recoloring of Avalon's art anyway. If you want more like them, all you need to do is open up an image in Photoshop (or Paint Shop Pro, or Gimp, or any other image editor) and recolor them. Use the selection tool to select the parts of the body that you want covered by the latex, use the "find edge" tool to highlight the body lines inside the selection, then use a grey-to-black gradient flood fill to recolor the body parts. Takes about five minutes once you've had a little practice at using the paint program.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thanks novilon,yeah... is a good idea too,i can try it later,about something before,when sonicsanta shared a link with every images extracted of this game in the day of christmas,is link always give me alert of virus and i get ended to download a .exe archive and not a zip or a rar file to see is contents,i tried to forcing giving me another file not like .exe,not forcing him,im forcing that page of download links,there are others pages we need to click so much time to get the correct file but i can't get it so yeah... that's is another little trouble i share to tell about,probably is not important but yes,is something. :KEK:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Well... I don't know what to tell you, there. I've downloaded SonicSanta's file without any trouble; the link goes to AnonFiles, and the file it downloads is called "images.7z", which is a 7Zip archive. No .EXE files, no virus warnings, no multiple pages needing to be clicked through; just a 7zip archive containing a bunch of PNG image files.

If you're being redirected to a different site and it's trying to give you an EXE file instead of a .7z, then I can only assume it's something on your end which is hijacking the download attempt.

King of fish

Oct 29, 2019
If you're being redirected to a different site and it's trying to give you an EXE file instead of a .7z, then I can only assume it's something on your end which is hijacking the download attempt.
Yeah anonfiles tries to redirect you to a spam/malware site if you go back you'll then be able to download the actual file.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah anonfiles tries to redirect you to a spam/malware site if you go back you'll then be able to download the actual file.
It does?? Huh. Either my browser privacy settings or my adblocker must be preventing that, then, because I've never seen it happen for me; it always goes right to the file. Go figure.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
It does?? Huh. Either my browser privacy settings or my adblocker must be preventing that, then, because I've never seen it happen for me; it always goes right to the file. Go figure.
It does that all the time for me. Redirects first to a malware site with the same name as the file you want, but if you close that tab and click download again I get the real file.

Since I'm running Windows in a VM anyway I don't care, but I also double scan any download before opening it.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
What a nice picture, did you make it? although I feel that such big breasts would make her very similar to Vanilla, since there is not much difference between those two characters.
Still I understand that what you are looking for is the original model combined with large breasts.
it's a bit complicated to draw it like that. that's the idea, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did not draw it myself, it was an artist from 2021 who drew it as a Christmas present the last time I asked if anyone was capable lol.
I will say that the pic you drew was unreal, hell yes that is amazing!

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
What a nice picture, did you make it? although I feel that such big breasts would make her very similar to Vanilla, since there is not much difference between those two characters.
Still I understand that what you are looking for is the original model combined with large breasts.
it's a bit complicated to draw it like that. that's the idea, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're pretty damn talented. Seriously this is a great pic. It would be amazing to have a version with Cream like this. One can dream <:D

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Is fuzzyBunny ok? I kinda wish he would at least say hi or something to let us know he's ok...
I feel you. I used to get on peoples ass about them asking if there is a new update. I fell off for a while, and more people asked. I am worried the poor guy burned out.

Reactions: nenten
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes