zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
FuzzyBunny23 I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

essa e a 2º vez que faço uma tradução pra esse jogo , agora que aprendi a usa o programa , resolvi os bugs de conflito com a tradução e o texto original . que tinha na outra versão

3123.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: agmbr

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Y'know, I can't help being a bit curious as to why there seems to be so much interest in translating this game to Portuguese, specifically...?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course; I'm just curious as to why so many people seem to want a Portuguese translation and not, say, Spanish, or Chinese, or French, or...?)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Y'know, I can't help being a bit curious as to why there seems to be so much interest in translating this game to Portuguese, specifically...?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course; I'm just curious as to why so many people seem to want a Portuguese translation and not, say, Spanish, or Chinese, or French, or...?)
because little by little, Brazilians are dominating this site, and as an agent you don't understand much of English without the help of a google translator, it's easier to do the translation

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
100+ new images for someone who want to modify this mod. Event, character, background. Most images are taken from inkbunny/Aval0nX colored or redrawn. Some taken from other mod on this site. Inserting images into a script is very easy, but boring.
The archive contains the entire images folder. Some images may need resize or color fix.

pw: SonicSanta
View attachment 1556785
The account was created for this purpose only.
I tried to download , it gave a Trojan horse signal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mario583

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018

As far as translating it into Chinese: Mandarin? Cantonese? Traditional? Simplified?

Unless I was sufficiently motivated or extremely bored, it'll stay in English for now. ;)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
As far as translating it into Chinese: Mandarin? Cantonese? Traditional? Simplified?

Unless I was sufficiently motivated or extremely bored, it'll stay in English for now. ;)
I might be dead wrong, but I feel like if you understand Traditional you'd understand Simple. Much like how Hong Kong Traditional and Taiwanese Traditional can understand each other, despite being fairly different.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
FuzzyBunny23 I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

essa e a 2º vez que faço uma tradução pra esse jogo , agora que aprendi a usa o programa , resolvi os bugs de conflito com a tradução e o texto original . que tinha na outra versão

View attachment 1583958
As being a Brazillian myself, I appreciate your effort on translating this game to Portuguese. When I have the time, I will give it a try.

Sendo um Brasileiro, agradeço pelos seus esforços em traduzir esse jogo para o Português. Quando eu tiver tempo, um dia vou experimentá-lo.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
As being a Brazillian myself, I appreciate your effort on translating this game to Portuguese. When I have the time, I will give it a try.

Sendo um Brasileiro, agradeço pelos seus esforços em traduzir esse jogo para o Português. Quando eu tiver tempo, um dia vou experimentá-lo.
enjoy, that this version is version 2.0, this time I reviewed the dialogs and fixed the bug I was having with the cheat and when saving the game

________

aproveita , que essa versão e a versão 2.0 , dessa vez revisei os dialogos e consertei o bug que tava tendo com o cheat e na hora de salvar o jogo

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Now, for some reason, JoiPlay can't run BabySitting Cream on Android anymore.
Downloaded the game again, reinstalled the app once more, nothing.
Could be a problem on JoiPlay or on the game itself? Who knows...

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
check your files. Downloaded and it triggered my antivirus. I'm going to believe it's a real threat due to the download being a .exe on all links (Win/Linux) and the constant attempts to install even though i decline and close it. Finally managed to remove all traces of this infestation.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
check your files. Downloaded and it triggered my antivirus. I'm going to believe it's a real threat due to the download being a .exe on all links (Win/Linux) and the constant attempts to install even though i decline and close it. Finally managed to remove all traces of this infestation.
You mean, the links to the game which are posted on the first comment in this thread? I just checked them, and they're all pointing to a .ZIP file (except for the Mega and Nopy links, which are down; looks like it's been removed from Mega, and Nopy has closed down their whole site), not an .EXE.

I just downloaded the file again from the Win/Linux Anonfiles link, and compared it to the copy of BSCFB23-0.3.1-pc.zip I downloaded back in Feb.2021, and they both match; reports the following hashes for both copies of the .ZIP file:

MD5: 760404db1a1ad5b6c5584b8b739ff520
SHA1: 14679ca6a8aa93741c3e3dd745fdcefb0ec78b5b

(any file-checksum calculator should give the same results, BTW; Vovsoft's just happens to be the one I use.)

UnZIPping the file, then running the BSCFB23.exe program, just goes right into the game (after a few moments of first-time setup, anyway); it doesn't insist on "installing" anything else.

So, I'm not sure what files you were downloading, or from where, but it sounds like the "infestation" was something that was already on your PC and hijacking the download links in your browser to point to something other than what you wanted to download. Whatever it was, it didn't come from the game. :)

Oct 7, 2019
So, I'm not sure what files you were downloading, or from where, but it sounds like the "infestation" was something that was already on your PC and hijacking the download links in your browser to point to something other than what you wanted to download. Whatever it was, it didn't come from the game. :)
My antivirus is giving the game absolutely no triggers. Either mine is missing it or it is clean, and a believe the latter.

nenten

Dec 17, 2018
Hello, I just wanted to thank "FuzzyBunny", for the mod, because thanks to him I was able to create my own mod in the language that I wanted, I also made many scenes to complete it, there are some images that could help you, here I send you some of them as a gift:
I want to clarify that I am not an artist, so some of the images are just modifications of other images.
I wish you luck completing the mod.
I'm highly curious... but not curious enough to open something like that from a brand new account's first post.

Reactions: Solarot

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I'm highly curious... but not curious enough to open something like that from a brand new account's first post.
Sigh...FINE...unzips in my VM...

My Russian & Chinese anti-virus programs didn't complain. File contained 6 new lewds of Cream, Sanic, Rogue...some in the bathroom...a BJ, and a nude scene that could be used in da mall...would have spanked if not already recharging from this morning. :devilish:

Reactions: Schmuley Goldstein

Solarot

Sep 16, 2021
How can I translate the game into Spanish? Do I have to use another program or I can open the game with an editor and modify text there? If so, what are the files? I'm very fluent in the lenguage so I can make an effort (it's my mother language) so this game can reach to more people and who knows, maybe it could get updated (I really hope so ;_;)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes