LilyPaddington

Mar 26, 2020
I guarantee you he's upset because people keep "bugging him" about finishing a game he doesn't want to be associated with anymore, but for one reason or anything he won't officially say he's dropping support for it. Maybe just to be an asshole.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I guarantee you he's upset because people keep "bugging him" about finishing a game he doesn't want to be associated with anymore, but for one reason or anything he won't officially say he's dropping support for it. Maybe just to be an asshole.
My question would be: why does he continue to draw art for the game if he doesn't want to support it? :FacePalm:

Reactions: Kakiin

Lolilover59

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 940804

Overview:
The player takes the role of Sonic the Hedgehog, whose across-the-street neighbor, Vanilla the Rabbit, has a huge favor to ask: she needs to go away for a week and can't take Cream with her. Amy is busy this week. Would Sonic babysit Cream? She gives him the keys to the house, and money for expenses, promising both Sonic and Cream "BIG" rewards when she returns.

This Ren'Py port of the last AvalOnx version is updated with more dialog, new scenes, and more images, plus the never finished mystery ending is finally being put in place!

This is a beta version at present, please comment with feedback on dialog, image application/quality (we already know it needs more images though!).

NOT A HACKED VERSION! You actually have to play it.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-16
Release Date: 2020-11-23
Developer: Original Dev: AvalOnx , Porter: FuzzyBunny23
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: This has been reviewed by staff and has been accepted so do not report it for rule 7.

16-12-2020 - removed testing resets that were left in by accident, non-struck-out links are good
DOWNLOAD - 0.3.1
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: Not yet, use Joiplay

View attachment 912300 View attachment 912301 View attachment 912303 View attachment 912304
I cant seem to download the game what should I do

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I cant seem to download the game what should I do
At 9am CDT this was my success / fails:
Anonfiles=failed to start downloading
Mega=removed for TOS violation
UploadHaven=downloaded correctly
Mixdrop=took 3 tries before it downloaded correctly
Nopy=closed

Try using UploadHaven or Mixdrop links Lolilover59

Reactions: nenten

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I love how he's leaving the option of the game taking an additional 10 years on the table, just incredible.

Saying he doesn't really care about the game getting done is something he needs to put in his profile, not some random art description. I dunno who is seriously waiting with baited breath for this game... maybe he bans them all, maybe he's arguing with freakin ghosts... but if it's seriously such a problem than it's his fault things are like this for making things so unclear in the first place. It's insane.

He shouldn't be expecting people to support his projects if he can't support them himself. And if this isn't about the money why does he bitch so much about it? :rolleyes:
He's a useless fucking retard. I'm so goddamn sick of these developers starting projects and letting their own hubris drive them to abandon them out of a sense of superiority or disinterest. Fucking all of them are just like Yanderedev. Here's a CRAZY concept: If you start a game, have the conviction and balls to finish it.

• Angry
Reactions: Ibib and keff

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
He's a useless fucking retard. I'm so goddamn sick of these developers starting projects and letting their own hubris drive them to abandon them out of a sense of superiority or disinterest. Fucking all of them are just like Yanderedev. Here's a CRAZY concept: If you start a game, have the conviction and balls to finish it.
If around hundreds of people occasionally squeeze your balls and spit on your convictions , I doubt you will have any will to finish your passion project and, eventually, you will start to get aggressive with your fans. (That doesn't apply to Yanderedev, he used all he had on cum chalice) Not all developers are narcissist and lazy, there are many other reasons why the games are getting canceled all the time.

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
If around hundreds of people occasionally squeeze your balls and spit on your convictions , I doubt you will have any will to finish your passion project and, eventually, you will start to get aggressive with your fans. (That doesn't apply to Yanderedev, he used all he had on cum chalice) Not all developers are narcissist and lazy, there are many other reasons why the games are getting canceled all the time.
What this guy said. :) It's not just game developers, either -- you see it in artists, writers, musicians, and pretty much every other creative endeavour -- especially in the amateur "fan-production" categories where most of it is a "labor of love" which they're not likely to ever make any money from, so the only real incentive they have to keep working on it is because they want to. When everything you do just gets you a bunch of pissing and moaning from umpteen-dozen randos on the internet who all insist that "you're doing it wrong" if you're not doing it to their precise specifications and catering to their specific fetishes -- all for free, mind you -- and demanding that you spend your time doing it the way they want (because heaven forbid they should actually put any effort into it themselves)... yeah. Not surprising that some people just say "screw it" and find something more rewarding to do with their time.

gobbahabba

Oct 15, 2019
For anyone looking to fix the Amy threesome text bug and re-activate it, you will have to make a small edit to a rpy file. Instructions below.
This fix should allow the threesome scene to work as it should.

Reactions: MkUltSmash

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
nice,if we discover that trigger of amy threesome before,we can be fixed it easily but yeah... we need to experiment with that to discover what happening with the problem. :LOL:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
as I had done a Portuguese translation, in the Ren'Py Port version, I decided to do a Portuguese translation for the mod, as I didn't do the 100% test, but I think it can play without problems

I could not do a review to get some details right , so it will stay that way , more to understand

como eu tinha feito uma tradução em português, na versão do Ren'Py Port, decidi fazer uma tradução em portugues pro mod, pois não fiz o teste 100%, mas acho que da pra jogar sem problemas

não consegui fazer uma revisão para acertar alguns detalhes , então vai fica assim mesmo , mais da pra entender

1637317584711.png

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naizuri Guy

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thanks,it's looks very nice,i think there someone who made the same but with spanish lenguage,i searching it for some long time but i can't found it anywhere so we need to wait someone who can make a spanish version of the game too,naturally my true lenguage is spanish but i think i need to post in english because of the rules,¿no?.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, why exactly doesn't this violate rule #7 (no loli). Isn't the girl like 10-12 age range?

??

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
So, why exactly doesn't this violate rule #7 (no loli). Isn't the girl like 10-12 age range?

??
Furry, cartoony, and not at all realistic.
I think this is the only legal defense for it, as that makes it legal in the US. (so long as it isn't realistic is the only requirement for the US)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes