Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
For the record, that file never "worked", as such -- sure, you can unpack all of the images into the game folder, but the game won't know what to do with them because it won't have any code that references them. You can't just drop a bunch of images into the game folder and expect the game to magically know what to do with them.

But yes, this version is abandoned (FuzzyBunny23 hasn't even logged into the board for a couple of years), so asking about anything here is pointless now.
Is there another source for the images? I'm not trying to mod them in; I'd just like to see them, since the original link is dead.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Is there another source for the images? I'm not trying to mod them in; I'd just like to see them, since the original link is dead.
Ordinarily, I'd say send a message to "Sonic Santa" and ask them -- but it doesn't look like they've ever logged in again after they posted that message, so I kind of doubt you'll get any response.

If the link is dead, then it's dead.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
Ordinarily, I'd say send a message to "Sonic Santa" and ask them -- but it doesn't look like they've ever logged in again after they posted that message, so I kind of doubt you'll get any response.

If the link is dead, then it's dead.
No sauce, much sadness........:(

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
No sauce, much sadness........:(
FYI If you're after the 'original' images from this version then you can still use the PC 'uploadhaven' link on first page to download the game & then open up the zip file then browse to the game/images folder

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
FYI If you're after the 'original' images from this version then you can still use the PC 'uploadhaven' link on first page to download the game & then open up the zip file then browse to the game/images folder
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see the extra stuff that "mod" on Page 40 would've added.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see the extra stuff that "mod" on Page 40 would've added.
Not a lot I believe - a search through the thread & it seems that the pack is nothing more than pictures taken from Avalon's art stream account(s) - as mentioned from Novilon own post - and possibly from the game itself since some pictures do relate to events in the game (Zoom in the example & you'll see what I mean, 'Sonic Cream Bike ride' is in game) - however 'Sonic Cream Step in Bath dildo' - no bath in the house so how come ??? probably ripped from Avalon Site instead
- MAYBE some were planned to appear eventually in the game but never did ('Cream & Sonic in car'.. possibly when we're able to drive the car)

EDIT: can confirm - some of those pics ARE from Aval0nX art account.
found which is definitely not in game (AFAIK) & is one of the ones in SonicSanta example pic (Sonic Cream Vanilla Sex Hammer) - but coloured in

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes