• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Oh so in the original if you followed a certain course of action you could rape Cream and Tails? Which the creator of the mod then removed?
Yes. In this version and the OG Aval0nX versions IF you can get Cream's clothes off (RWC needs to be >200) AND you buy the "special ice cream" from the mall (forgot all the triggers for the ice cream man, but touch and lust need to be >10 and you'll be offered a chance to buy the ice cream with a few hundred rings). You feed her the ice cream while she's in the kitchen in her panties, get her horny :devilish: and you can "stick it in" way before she's willing to have sex with you...it bypasses the RWC requirement that needs to be >700 for her to let you wiener her willingly. After you rape her, you can pretty much wiener her anywhere even though RWC <700.

Raping Tails: You have to have VERY negative alignment...around -10 for the BJ, and -15 for tail hole action...I think I remember all the steps...

Make Cream lose her top swimming & hide it (usually you need to do twice to be able keep it). You need to be able to have be willing to swim naked (RWC >600 or so) before you call Tails over. Swim with Cream and Tails. Cream will initially complain that she doesn't have her top. Don't give it to her. Swim with Cream and Tails (Cream will wear just the bottoms).

Tails will complain that you let Cream swim without a top and call you a bad babysitter. Show him who's the boss. You get a BJ from Tails.

After the BJ, you can REALLY show him who's the boss if Alignment is >=-15 and POUND THAT TAIL HOLE! :poop::LOL:

After that, Tails won't respond to your calls anymore, because I dunno...rape?

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Yes. In this version and the OG Aval0nX versions IF you can get Cream's clothes off (RWC needs to be >200) AND you buy the "special ice cream" from the mall (forgot all the triggers for the ice cream man, but touch and lust need to be >10 and you'll be offered a chance to buy the ice cream with a few hundred rings). You feed her the ice cream while she's in the kitchen in her panties, get her horny :devilish: and you can "stick it in" way before she's willing to have sex with you...it bypasses the RWC requirement that needs to be >700 for her to let you wiener her willingly. After you rape her, you can pretty much wiener her anywhere even though RWC <700.

Raping Tails: You have to have VERY negative alignment...around -10 for the BJ, and -15 for tail hole action...I think I remember all the steps...

Make Cream lose her top swimming & hide it (usually you need to do twice to be able keep it). You need to be able to have be willing to swim naked (RWC >600 or so) before you call Tails over. Swim with Cream and Tails. Cream will initially complain that she doesn't have her top. Don't give it to her. Swim with Cream and Tails (Cream will wear just the bottoms).

Tails will complain that you let Cream swim without a top and call you a bad babysitter. Show him who's the boss. You get a BJ from Tails.

After the BJ, you can REALLY show him who's the boss if Alignment is >=-15 and POUND THAT TAIL HOLE! :poop::LOL:

After that, Tails won't respond to your calls anymore, because I dunno...rape?
I see thanks for the info. I'm going have to go confirm for myself now, you know peer review the results. But one thing though. I the description in game said they removed the more rapey stuff, whats that all about then?

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Oh so in the original if you followed a certain course of action you could rape Cream and Tails? Which the creator of the mod then removed?
No, they have always been there, but with moral compass, if you rape her, it is immediate game over always

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
the description in game said they removed the more rapey stuff
As I understand the intent was to rewrite those scenes to make them less "Sonic snaps and violently rapes his friends and their children" and more "Sonic succumbs to whatever the hell Vanilla is doing to make everyone so goddamn horny and discards his usual inhibitions about who he's willing to take to bed." That disclaimer in the in-game FAQ was supposed to pre-emptively muzzle the people who would ask for weird, highly-specific, usually fucked-up fetish shit like "can you add a scene where Sonic takes Marine to the Mochi shop and puts her in a sex dungeon to be tortured to death by an enslaved Chao? I can't cum without this!"

Some of that work was started, none of it was completed, and the original scenes are still in both the FB23 version and the BetaMix version. This specific version is no longer being actively developed as FuzzyBunny23 hasn't been seen in over a year, but I believe Novilon still plans to change up these scenes in future BetaMix releases. There are still a lot of changes and new scenes/features in line before those rewrites -- most fans of this game want to see more content rather than rehashes of obscure, difficult-to-encounter scenes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: applepie68

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
"can you add a scene where Sonic takes Marine to the Mochi shop and puts her in a sex dungeon to be tortured to death by an enslaved Chao? I can't cum without this!"
So, Sealed Room Cream? Don't worry, someone with reskin the Japanese games for this.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
This specific version is no longer being actively developed as FuzzyBunny23 hasn't been seen in over a year, but I believe Novilon still plans to change up these scenes in future BetaMix releases. There are still a lot of changes and new scenes/features in line before those rewrites -- most fans of this game want to see more content rather than rehashes of obscure, difficult-to-encounter scenes.
Pretty much this. :) I do plan to rewrite those scenes and either tone them way down in much the way you describe -- i.e. "Sonic succumbs to whatever the heck is going on that's messing with people's libidos and inhibitions, and so do the other characters whom he ends up taking to bed" -- or eliminate them entirely if they don't mesh into the "the plan" (to the extent that there is one :LOL: ) for the overall game. But there's a lot of other things on the to-do list as well, so some of that stuff might continue to hang around for a while longer until some other things ahead of them get crossed off the list first.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty much this. :) I do plan to rewrite those scenes and either tone them way down in much the way you describe -- i.e. "Sonic succumbs to whatever the heck is going on that's messing with people's libidos and inhibitions, and so do the other characters whom he ends up taking to bed" -- or eliminate them entirely if they don't mesh into the "the plan" (to the extent that there is one :LOL: ) for the overall game. But there's a lot of other things on the to-do list as well, so some of that stuff might continue to hang around for a while longer until some other things ahead of them get crossed off the list first.
So will they be more gay sex with tails? Or is there any current plans that are known?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
probably not this version,every updated for this going to be made in the betamix version made by novilon,the user fuzzybunny cannot continue with this version,well... he/she can but depend of him/her if wanted to continue with it.

joesmx

Dec 6, 2018
100+ new images for someone who want to modify this mod. Event, character, background. Most images are taken from inkbunny/Aval0nX colored or redrawn. Some taken from other mod on this site. Inserting images into a script is very easy, but boring.
The archive contains the entire images folder. Some images may need resize or color fix.

pw: SonicSanta
View attachment 1556785
The account was created for this purpose only.
Does this even still work now?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Does this even still work now?
For the record, that file never "worked", as such -- sure, you can unpack all of the images into the game folder, but the game won't know what to do with them because it won't have any code that references them. You can't just drop a bunch of images into the game folder and expect the game to magically know what to do with them.

But yes, this version is abandoned (FuzzyBunny23 hasn't even logged into the board for a couple of years), so asking about anything here is pointless now.

Reactions: theasdfer1234
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes