EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BSC Betamix Titlecard.jpg

Overview:
So you've finally done it. You and your friends have saved the world, vanquished evil, brought peace to the land of Mobius, and all that good stuff. Unfortunately, it also means you've kind of put yourself out of a job, and... well, it turns out that "Freedom Fighter" didn't exactly come with full retirement benefits and a 401K pension plan. Sure, you and your fellow Freedom Fighters got a nice statue in your honor — but that and two rings will buy you a chili dog. Who knew?

So, like any sensible hedgehog, you've been lining up some side gigs to help make ends meet. This week, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to babysit Vanilla's daughter Cream for a whole week while Vanilla is out of town on an important business trip. You've got the keys to the house, money for expenses, and the promise of a "big reward" from Vanilla when she returns. Until then, it's just you and a precocious, curious bunny... all alone... for a whole week...

Can you resist the temptation? Will you be a good babysitter, or a bad one? And why are your friends and neighbors suddenly acting so strangely...?

NOTE: THIS GAME WAS SUBMITTED TO THE SAME MODERATION QUEUE AS EVERY OTHER GAME ON THIS SITE, AND WAS APPROVED BY THE SITE STAFF. IF IT WASN'T ALLOWED ON THE SITE, THE MODS WOULD HAVE DENIED THE REQUEST AND IT WOULDN'T BE HERE. PLEASE STOP ASKING IF IT IS "LEGAL" OR "ALLOWED", AND DO NOT DEBATE RULE 7 IN THE COMMENTS. THANK YOU.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Novilon
Censored: No
Version: v0.3.5
Language: English
Original: BabySitting Cream FuzzyBunny Mod
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
This version of Babysitting Cream has been forked from FuzzyBunny23's v0.3.1 release of the "FuzzyBunny-Mod Ren'py Port", which in turn is based on Protofan's 2020 Ren'Py port of the Aval0nX Flash game from 2013. Since FuzzyBunny23 hasn't been seen in some time, I hope to pick up where he left off and continue development in his absence.

Please note: this is still in beta, and VERY incomplete! The game is playable all the way through, but there are some scenes which can't be reached or which don't have any content written for them yet, and many events do not yet have any accompanying artwork.

DOWNLOAD:
NOTE: After you download the file, it is strongly recommended that you use a file-hashing tool like or to calculate the signatures of the file you just downloaded, to confirm that you have actually gotten the correct file! If the filename or signature do not match what is given below, DO NOT OPEN IT.

Win/Linux:
FILENAME: BSC_BTMX-0.3.5-pc.zip
MD5: 0b0540def2b2faf4d721d58291797b00
SHA1: 062d75dd42222d768f5775630eb845a1280e2f7b

Mac:
FILENAME: BSC_BTMX-0.3.5-mac.zip
MD5: baa480ff972b1101f87ce7bf5fa1b32c
SHA1: 5bd11884e12bed34aea431c28f43323e236fedb5

Android:
FILENAME: BSC_BTMX-0.3.5-android.zip
MD5: 195ea97e848950bfc720b63244a0d57c
SHA1: e66c41b3bf11359c36456e776a7b723c815311c5

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg
Image6.jpg Image7.jpg Image8.jpg Image9.png Image10.png

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Right off the bangle Novilon - I noticed my BSC saves from the Fuzzeh Bunneh version are present...might want to alter that location variable so that it saves the game in your fork.

I did load a "massaged" save file from the FB version, and it didn't immediately grey screen of Renpy death...so that's good.

If I find anything funky other than the missing artwork, I'll post it here with steps to reproduce it.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Right off the bangle Novilon - I noticed my BSC saves from the Fuzzeh Bunneh version are present...might want to alter that location variable so that it saves the game in your fork.

I did load a "massaged" save file from the FB version, and it didn't immediately grey screen of Renpy death...so that's good.
Since I didn't make any changes to what data is saved, I wouldn't have expected it to barf on a save file from Fuzzy's 0.3.1, but good to know that it works anyway. :cool:

I hadn't realized that the save location was configurable in a separate variable like that; I thought it would base it on the "build name" variable. In hindsight, I should've double-checked that. :rolleyes: I'll fix that in v0.3.3. ;)

"99 glitches and bugs in the code,
99 glitches and bugs!
Take one down, patch it up,
127 glitches and bugs in the code!"

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Will this one allow us to properly corrupt Tails instead of that "FU" rape scene Avalon put in after people complained about gay sex.
Nothing has been done one way or the other about Tails' (or any of the other "Sonic's friends drop by for a visit") scenes as yet. However, I pretty much intend to proceed in the same direction FuzzyBunny23 was going with his version: the darker, "rapey-er" aspects are going to be toned way down or eliminated, especially ones that involve inflicting physical or mental abuse on the other characters. So all of that garbage Avalon put in there regarding Sonic treating his supposedly-best-buddy like crap is going to go away at some point.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes