oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
Also Is it able to play through all the way to the end? Played it while still being dev'ed and didnt have an ending at that time? Also good on for saving a diamond game

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I hope this gets continued this time. I do still also hope Avalon finishes his as well. I would like both to be completed

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Also Is it able to play through all the way to the end? Played it while still being dev'ed and didnt have an ending at that time? Also good on for saving a diamond game
I have a dream... A dream that someday, people will actually read the changelogs and developer's notes. :rolleyes::cool:

From the developers notes right up there at the start of the thread:
The game is playable all the way through, but there are some scenes which can't be reached or which don't have any content written for them yet, and many events do not yet have any accompanying artwork.
So yes, you can play all the way through to the end -- the only "ending" which does not yet exist is the so-called "mystery ending" which revolves around exactly why everyone is acting so oddly lately.

oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
Also Not that we dont appreciate the Time and energy that went into it but a pet pev of mine was always THIS GAME NEEDED A WALKTHROUGH for the 100% percent play through or does any have a complete walkthrough by any chance??????????????

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Ok Novilon - one typo so far during the HBG game when you can get the dress and panties off.

During the naughtiest thing in public question...the text is "use the restroom first, then Ms. Salley had the idea"...and to help you out...it's in here:

living.rpy

label .CreamQ5: # What is the naughtiest thing you’ve done in public? <- in that section

Reactions: Novilon

Rezvolalkot

Feb 25, 2019
Novilon Hey man thanks for taking over on this. I remember seeing you being eager to help last year and I think you have the dedication/tech abilities to see this through! Just don't go to the store for milk too like Fuzzy did with no notice xD

Some questions though. Will you be working on this solo or be having a team of people help you with this project? Also, will you be using Fuzzy BSC Discord for communication stuff or making your own down the line when you see fit? Lastly, will you be doing your own additions to the game that we probably wouldn't have seen in Fuzzy version that you were helping with?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
i like that this is turning into a relay race of a project. First it was avalon who refuses to admit its essentially abandoned, then it was ported over to renpy via protofan, picked up by fuzzybunny, and now novilon. As long as the dream lives on the baton is gonna keep getting passed around and at some point just maybe this game will be completed as some amalgamation of various efforts.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
The question I have is, after dealing with all the shit of cleaning up the game's stuff that has already been done, will there be original content?

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Holy fuck, I remember pointing out the logic error with the "you know too much scene" with Rouge MONTHS ago and folks eventually figuring out the issue was something to do with the morality requirement for that scene being backward, I thought the project was dead and it would never be fixed. Glad to see the game hasn't used up all of its nine lives yet.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Ok Novilon - one typo so far during the HBG game when you can get the dress and panties off.

During the naughtiest thing in public question...the text is "use the restroom first, then Ms. Salley had the idea"...and to help you out...it's in here:

living.rpy

label .CreamQ5: # What is the naughtiest thing you’ve done in public? <- in that section
Yeah, I have not gone through the whole living room with an eye towards proofreading it, yet, so there's probably still some typos.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Also Not that we dont appreciate the Time and energy that went into it but a pet pev of mine was always THIS GAME NEEDED A WALKTHROUGH for the 100% percent play through or does any have a complete walkthrough by any chance??????????????
The question I have is, after dealing with all the shit of cleaning up the game's stuff that has already been done, will there be original content?
There's been some new graphics / backgrounds I've seen so far in this play through and the text is much easier to read. The bedroom dialogs
Yeah, I have not gone through the whole living room with an eye towards proofreading it, yet, so there's probably still some typos.
Understandable. I'm about to finish this bowl of S8n's ramen then head off to sleep - I'll check for more tomorrow. Decent progress, and I love the new pizza delivery dude. :devilish:

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
Nothing has been done one way or the other about Tails' (or any of the other "Sonic's friends drop by for a visit") scenes as yet. However, I pretty much intend to proceed in the same direction FuzzyBunny23 was going with his version: the darker, "rapey-er" aspects are going to be toned way down or eliminated, especially ones that involve inflicting physical or mental abuse on the other characters. So all of that garbage Avalon put in there regarding Sonic treating his supposedly-best-buddy like crap is going to go away at some point.
you should keep the option there for people who like that stuff as alternate route.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes