franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
oh no, the curse grows in strength. 100 devs will try working on this game, and 100 devs will fall, none will ever finish this project. But best of luck to the new guy trying.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
dark path also doesnt have to be like unwilling rape or so. could just bea more corrupt path where she likes getting used or being more of a sub? im sure there are ways to make it kinky and spicey without going the outright criminal path.
That's pretty close to what I had in mind, actually. "Dark Path" could allow you and Cream to go a little further into "kinky fetish" territory in ways that wouldn't be appropriate for the "good" path, without going into full-on Chaotic Evil territory. :giggle:

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
That's pretty close to what I had in mind, actually. "Dark Path" could allow you and Cream to go a little further into "kinky fetish" territory in ways that wouldn't be appropriate for the "good" path, without going into full-on Chaotic Evil territory. :giggle:
yeah thi sounds good stuff like petplay mayber even walking at the park with a leash and stuff like that

Reactions: JackH13

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Why MEGA seems to be getting phased out I have no idea. Its fast and you don't need to pay for its full speed
Um... maybe because when I went there, the way their site was laid out and worded seemed to imply to me that you had to have an account with them to post files? It didn't look as if there was an option to post without paying for an account, anyway... I'll take another look tomorrow, and see if I missed something.

Reactions: JackH13

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Maybe with some fucking elbow grease and some effort by good writers and developers and artists, this game may actually be complete by the end of next year, before its 10 year anniversary.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Um... maybe because when I went there, the way their site was laid out and worded seemed to imply to me that you had to have an account with them to post files? It didn't look as if there was an option to post without paying for an account, anyway... I'll take another look tomorrow, and see if I missed something.
You can make a free account.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the "dark path" just be the sex path?

In my mind the good path would be reaching the end with sonic resisting all temptation, successfully finishing his babysitter job with cream loving him platonically.
While in the dark path he would keep slowly grooming her into more and more sex.

The game already has multiple game over screens if you rush things so I don't believe the original creator was considering anything darker than grooming, but of course that is just my interpretation of the original flash game.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Bruhhhh, this is ancient.
Last time I've seen this game was in 1749.
Gotta play for nostalgia.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes