Oct 7, 2019
Yeah, lets do the moral thing and take out all the asshole behavior Sonic exhibits. Discounting the whole grooming and pedophilia thing, of course.
The remake does seem to be removing a lot of the grooming stuff. Loli is really hard for me to get into, since most of it IS grooming or outright rape, but thankfully this game and especially the remakes are giving Cream more of a drive to do things herself. Honestly, only thing I would change is making Sonic younger to reduce the age gap. I plan on making a sort of 'sequel' to this game one day from the point of Tail's perspective and maybe even aging up Cream a bit to hopefully tone down the uncomfortable factor even more.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
In the first Renpy port, there was an option to have anal sex while Cream was virgin and then I reported to FuzzyBunny23 that was no dialogue about she still being virgin... and so, that dev just take away said option and make it impossible...

Novilon, could you allow anal while virgin being available in the game again?, and also, expand towards that aspect, with specific dialogues for it, please. Ps: On that same note, if Cream didn't lose virginity in the first night together, the game just take any other type of sex scene as no virgin.
What's also funny its it's very possible for Cream to be comfortable going down on you repeatedly before you ever kissed her...her first kiss is a dick. Dialogue for that would be great.
I can't say I'm surprised by any of those peculiarities. Solving them is a bit more complicated, though. One thing I'll really have to do before I can start straightening that stuff out is to sit down, crawl through all of the existing code, and try to flowchart it so I can have a better "bird's-eye" view of exactly which achievements allow or deny any particular events, and in what order they can or can't (or shouldn't!) occur.

The game already has multiple game over screens if you rush things so I don't believe the original creator was considering anything darker than grooming, but of co
Ohhhh, there's much darker stuff than that in the game. Some of it was hidden behind bugs that prevented you from actually seeing it, because the logic that determined whether or not it occurred was faulty and checking the wrong conditions... but it's in there.

I see a dominated tails achievement. Don't leave me hangin'. How does one get such an achievement?
First, you have to have gotten things to the point where Cream is willing to swim topless (because you have her bikini top and don't give it back to her). Then call Tails and invite him over, and go swimming in the pool. After you get out, and you and Tails go to Vanilla's bedroom to get towels and dry off, Tails will accuse you of being a bad babysitter because of the way Cream is acting. At this point, if your morality is -12 or less, you (as Sonic) get pissed off and it goes into a fairly mean and nasty scene which is almost certainly going to be rewritten or removed, so enjoy it while you can. :p

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Wow, it's always shocking to see how many people a new update brings in. Seems there are a few people here who haven't played since the original Flash days, and even a few who haven't seen it at all.
Yeah, that kind of caught me by surprise as well; I figured the vast majority of people who would come over to this thread would be the ones who were already familiar with it from FuzzyBunny's and Protofan's ports, and maybe a couple of new people. Instead, it looks like it's found a whole new crop of users who never even realized it had been ported from Flash as recently as a couple of years ago!

Hope this one gets to have more than one update.
Already have a list of things to work on for the next release. :) Currently, I'm shooting for a 3-4 month release cycle, which seems frequent enough to keep the game "alive" and moving forward without getting burned out on it or running out of creative juices. So, probably around the 1st week of July.

Reactions: nenten and Kieruon

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
Android version would be nice but I don't think the dev gives a damn about Android because he has replied to everyone else but not the people asking for android. Guess I'll never play this shit version

• Haha
Reactions: stuffnstuff0

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT AN ANDROID PORT:

Look, I'm gonna be straight with you here...

I don't play games on phones. I don't do much of anything on phones, really; my phone probably has less than a dozen apps on it, total (some of which were pre-installed, and I don't actually use some of them).

I also don't have a tablet. (Nor do I feel any particular need to own one, so I'm not likely to ever get one, at least not in the forseeable future.)

So, I don't know anything about how to actually port a game over to Android, adapt its UI to a touchscreen-driven model instead of a mouse-driven point-and-click, and make it actually usable. I don't even know what would be a "good" touchscreen UI for a game. Sorry, but I don't. It's just not in my wheelhouse.

Now, there's a guy on the Discord who knows a guy who may be interested in doing an Android port — but at the moment, he's hesitating, for the perfectly understandable reason that he doesn't want to go to all the effort of porting it if it's just going to get abandoned again. So, he may want to wait and see if I put my money where my mouth is and actially release another update first. Which, IMO, is completely fair, given the game's troubled history to date. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Android version would be nice but I don't think the dev gives a damn about Android because he has replied to everyone else but not the people asking for android. Guess I'll never play this shit version
The management expresses its regret that the product did not prove suitable for your needs. Please feel free to return the unused portion for a refund of the purchase price. :rolleyes:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
For all my android brothers and sisters, joiplay is your best friend.
A couple of people have already said, here and over on the Discord, that they had trouble getting v0.3.2 to run on Joiplay. Which confuses me — since this version updates the Ren'Py engine to the current version, instead of the older version that Protofan and FuzzyBunny's versions were built on, this version ought to be easier to get running on Joiplay since you shouldn't have to do any extra steps to make Joiplay use the so-called "legacy support" mode for the older engine.

If you've gotten it to work, and have specific steps on how — what version of Joiplay are you using, what settings in it (if any) you had to change, that would be a good thing to post here, I think!

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Already have a list of things to work on for the next release. :) Currently, I'm shooting for a 3-4 month release cycle, which seems frequent enough to keep the game "alive" and moving forward without getting burned out on it or running out of creative juices. So, probably around the 1st week of July.
Glad to hear you have a plan or at least ideas and thanks for picking up the baton and continuing this despite this game’s seemingly cursed nature haha. Been following since I rediscovered it from the Protofan’s port. Anyway, I think a sure fire way to get this game to some degree of completion is to keep Novilon away from any and all buses or bus related things.

Anyway, awesome work and keep it up. And stay away from buses!

Bus: soon
Me:No you don’t! Gtfo *yeets bus*

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes