Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I didn't understand anything you said, I just did the translation, I don't know any of that
Sorry — I was referring to the part in your translation where it says "plano de pensão de 401 mil.", which translates as "pension plan of 401 thousand." What I meant is that in this case, "401K" isn't meant to be "K" as in "kilo", or "thousand"; in this case, the pension plan is called a "four-oh-one-kay" (401K) — but since that term isn't one that would be familiar to a non-English speaker, you could just omit the "401K" part from the sentence and just say "pension plan" ("plano de pensão") instead.

AzureWolf

Mar 27, 2018
So, to get the achievement "caught cream with vibrator" do you have to use carrot toy on cream several times to trigger the event when peeping at cream or not find the carrot toy at all to trigger it? i'm a bit confused

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Sorry — I was referring to the part in your translation where it says "plano de pensão de 401 mil.", which translates as "pension plan of 401 thousand." What I meant is that in this case, "401K" isn't meant to be "K" as in "kilo", or "thousand"; in this case, the pension plan is called a "four-oh-one-kay" (401K) — but since that term isn't one that would be familiar to a non-English speaker, you could just omit the "401K" part from the sentence and just say "pension plan" ("plano de pensão") instead.
leave it as it is, not even a Brazilian will pay attention

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
So, to get the achievement "caught cream with vibrator" do you have to use carrot toy on cream several times to trigger the event when peeping at cream or not find the carrot toy at all to trigger it? i'm a bit confused
First, you need to make sure you do not find the vibrator in her room. So if you do try to peep at her through the door, and she isn't in her room, then either choose "go looking for her", or don't look under her bed..

To catch her using it on herself, watch cartoons and a movie with her, and then "resist temptation and keep watching." Then, go investigate the noise from her room when you wake up after falling asleep in front of the TV.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Oh man I thought about this a few weeks ago and I thought i had forgotten about it, until i was surprised to see this at the Latest Update section

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
The remake does seem to be removing a lot of the grooming stuff. Loli is really hard for me to get into, since most of it IS grooming or outright rape, but thankfully this game and especially the remakes are giving Cream more of a drive to do things herself. Honestly, only thing I would change is making Sonic younger to reduce the age gap. I plan on making a sort of 'sequel' to this game one day from the point of Tail's perspective and maybe even aging up Cream a bit to hopefully tone down the uncomfortable factor even more.
So to make this game less creepy for you, you're going to age characters down rather than aging them up.
And you think this game is somehow much more morally good because the little girl you're trying to fuck doesn't have to be convinced.

What?
That selective moralizing is impressive. I just don't understand how this entire thread is full of people who beat their meat to this game, but want to pretend they're outraged by it.

Reactions: DrakoKnight48

AzureWolf

Mar 27, 2018
First, you need to make sure you do not find the vibrator in her room. So if you do try to peep at her through the door, and she isn't in her room, then either choose "go looking for her", or don't look under her bed..

To catch her using it on herself, watch cartoons and a movie with her, and then "resist temptation and keep watching." Then, go investigate the noise from her room when you wake up after falling asleep in front of the TV.
OK, thanks

Oct 7, 2019
So to make this game less creepy for you, you're going to age characters down rather than aging them up.
And you think this game is somehow much more morally good because the little girl you're trying to fuck doesn't have to be convinced.

What?
That selective moralizing is impressive. I just don't understand how this entire thread is full of people who beat their meat to this game, but want to pretend they're outraged by it.
Not saying it isn't creepy, I would prefer a game with adults. However, if the characters absolutely have to be underaged, it's best if they have more agency in what they do rather than being groomed or molested by adults. And yes, aging down the protagonist would tone down the creepy factor as well. Loli content with shota content can come off as close to wholesome sometimes, which is way better than the rape fantasy most loli stuff has.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Can just one person add in drawings for the different scenes in this game; or am I asking for too much after all this time ?

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Can just one person add in a drawing for every sex scene in this game; or am I asking for too much?
Sure! I take it you're offering to pay for it? :D

Seriously, though. I'm pretty sure that if we had several thousands of dollars handy, it would be no trouble at all to find an artist willing to take on a long-term commission to illustrate every scene in the game. But, we don't have several thousands of dollars lying around, so... yes, asking one person to add in a drawing for every sex scene in the game, for free and un-paid, is asking for too much.

(Now, that being said, I have been approached by a couple of artists who may be interested in adding some illustrations. I, for one, will be grateful for whatever they voluntarily choose to provide. :giggle: )

Reactions: nenten and Crichton

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Can just one person add in a drawing for every sex scene in this game; or am I asking for too much?
At that point just make it a 3D game. It would be less work to make / get / buy the 3D models and props and create a 3D game using Unity or another engine than try to draw the hundred or so sex scenes and variants while keeping it on model while interesting and not repetitive.

BrokenAir

Oct 22, 2020
If you want to play this on android download Joiplay them ren'py plugin in for Joiplay from there run joiplay hit the + sign add BCS_BTMX.eve them where it says game name u can put any name u want also icon is optional and boom you can now play the game on android

P.s it's a long loading time when you run it for the first time so be patient

gayboy692003

May 24, 2020
it keeps say that "api-ms-win-crt-convert-|1-1-0_dll is missing from your computer." Is it possible anyone can help? It keeps happening when I try to run the game.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes