Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Oh boy, I remember when I found the original (and then the hacked version.) I played it a couple of times but I always wondered if that was it or I was not doing something (then I found out it was abandoned). I hope you get to finish it, I normally don't like furries, but the girls from Sonic are an exception to the rule.

Reactions: SirDregan

cruz97808

Jan 5, 2019
it keeps say that "api-ms-win-crt-convert-|1-1-0_dll is missing from your computer." Is it possible anyone can help? It keeps happening when I try to run the game.
I found this when I searched for that error you have "Api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0. dll error can also appear because of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. You should check for updates and reinstall the software. Use Windows Updates search for this action." Therefore, I would say try downloading updates first and if that doesn't work go ahead and find the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package programs and install those. I would start with the 2015 one then the 2019 and if those don't work get the latest one. Now if that doesn't solve the problem idk what it could be. Microsoft provides them so just download them from there website. In case you need the names of them just look these up and the download link should pop up. Hope this helps :)

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Also you could get the latest one and see if that one works.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
it keeps say that "api-ms-win-crt-convert-|1-1-0_dll is missing from your computer." Is it possible anyone can help? It keeps happening when I try to run the game.
In addition to cruz97808 's answer above, I found an answer on Superuser which says:

You also have to install the This update installs the missing Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
Either way, it basically means your computer is missing a piece of the Universal C Runtime libraries which the program apparently depends on.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I don't know if it was my mistake to express myself, I don't speak English very well.
the words "is it worth doing?" sounds rude? :(

I just wanted to know what image you need, to start making sketches.
The words "is it worth doing?" shouldn't sound rude... but they can be interpreted that way, if the other person thinks the question means "Is this thing worth doing at all, or is it just a waste of time?" I don't think TankH04 was following the previous BSC thread, so he didn't know you were one of the artists I mentioned above, or that English isn't your first language, so he jumped to the wrong conclusion about what you meant.

Do you have Discord? We have a "BSC Dev Crew" server there for those of us who are actually working on the game in some way, and that would probably be a better place to move this conversation. :)

Reactions: itsonlyme

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Oh man I remember this game! Jesus, how long has it been since the original Aval0nX version came out?
From what I can find online, Babysitting Cream v91.3 Beta was released by Aval0nX on February 6th, 2011 at Inkbunny.
This game is at least 11 years old.
I believe that the last release by Aval0nX was Feb 2013. Wild to think that it's been almost a decade since this game has been fully abandoned lol.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Where did this come from? There's a guy on our Discord who's working on a port, but last I looked, he was still working out some bugs that were making it crash on some devices.

(For the record: I know nothing about the "isitsensitiveusername" port in the link above. I don't know who this guy is, or where this port actually came from. Exercise extreme caution, download strictly at your own risk -- and if it crashes, or buggers up your phone, or hijacks it and turns it into a cryptominer... sorry, but I can't help you. :oops: )

Last edited:

clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone. hope you're having a good day.
Sorry to bother but can somebody help me please? i have this error every time i do an action with cream.
I don't know what to do.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sorry to bother but can somebody help me please? i have this error every time i do an action with cream.
I don't know what to do.
why would you convert this into an image? There is LITERALLY a button you click which copies over the error message properly.
One copies it for discord, and one for forums. (if you hover over them it says which for which)
Click the proper button, then paste it in here or in discord (for games that have a discord, which is most of them. but not this one)

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I don't know what to do.
why would you convert this into an image? There is LITERALLY a button you click which copies over the error message properly.
One copies it for discord, and one for forums. (if you hover over them it says which for which)
It doesn't really matter either way, because the error message alone is virtually meaningless without more information.

clem3085 — Which version of the game are you seeing this on? Is this on a PC, or a Mac? Which operating system (Windows, Mac, or Linux) and what version?

Are you starting the game from the beginning? Or did you try to load a saved game from an older version?

What is the exact sequence of steps you took up to this point?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,for curiosity about loading a save from a older version,¿where is the save data of this game go?,some games go to documents or macromedia and etc... so that's why i want to know if this version use the same route from the older version of the saves or just using the same file where the game is so we can't load the older version because of the route of where the save data go.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
oh,for curiosity about loading a save from a older version,¿where is the save data of this game go?,some games go to documents or macromedia and etc... so that's why i want to know if this version use the same route from the older version of the saves or just using the same file where the game is so we can't load the older version because of the route of where the save data go.
Depends on the OS. In Windows, it goes in %APPDATA\Renpy\, and each Ren'py game has its own save directory underneath that. (%APPDATA is shorthand for C:\Users\currentUserName\AppData\Roaming).

Since I didn't change any of the saved-game data between Fuzzy's v0.3.1 and this v0.3.2, I didn't think to change the directory where the save data is stored, so it will pick up any saves you had from v0.3.1. There shouldn't be any issues with saved games working between v0.3.1 and v0.3.2 (and Chenzhou confirmed that they did seem to work, earlier in this thread). There may, however, be issues with saved games from older versions than that, which is an issue that also came up frequently in the thread for Fuzzy's version.

When I release the next version, I'll probably change that directory so it won't try to pick up old saves anymore, since by then there probably will be some changes to the game-save data as I start adding more stuff. :cool:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thanks novilon,there is another problem,sometimes the save data is erased by some program i used to clean the cache of the pc,the program is called C cleaner,this happened to me in a flash swf game named simply mindy,probably the abandoned version of aval0nx can happen too where i lost my save data so im worried about my save too,probably because im near the end and made so much things in that game and the save get deleted by that program,im using that program because i deleted some games from my pc like so much GB of space in the disk and stay in the pc for some reason when i deleted them from the recicled bin,now when i used the C cleaner program i get deleted these archives and save so much space in my pc too but archives like SWF save games are deleted too.

¿the renpy program and is route save data is not affected by the C cleaner?.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
thanks novilon,there is another problem,sometimes the save data is erased by some program i used to clean the cache of the pc,the program is called C cleaner,this happened to me in a flash swf game named simply mindy,probably the abandoned version of aval0nx can happen too where i lost my save data so im worried about my save too,probably because im near the end and made so much things in that game and the save get deleted by that program,im using that program because i deleted some games from my pc like so much GB of space in the disk and stay in the pc for some reason when i deleted them from the recicled bin,now when i used the C cleaner program i get deleted these archives and save so much space in my pc too but archives like SWF save games are deleted too.

¿the renpy program and is route save data is not affected by the C cleaner?.
Can't speak for Novilon but I also have and use CCleaner (the free version and everything defaulted as well) and I have never have had an issue with it clearing game related files whether it be flash or other. If you are worried about it then you can exclude the files/folders from its runs. Assuming you have the most update version (though this should would work with previous version) you can go to "Options > Exclude" and add the files/folders you are worried about.

clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
It doesn't really matter either way, because the error message alone is virtually meaningless without more information.

clem3085 — Which version of the game are you seeing this on? Is this on a PC, or a Mac? Which operating system (Windows, Mac, or Linux) and what version?

Are you starting the game from the beginning? Or did you try to load a saved game from an older version?

What is the exact sequence of steps you took up to this point?
Hello. thanks for taking time to answer me. So to answer you in order,
version is 0.3.2.0-pc
it's on a PC using Windows 10 latest update.
yes i started a new game from the beginning.
I didn't took anything in particular. i launched the game. went to setting put my settings and then start the game.
after the game started everytime i tried to interract with a variable (call Cream, play video games, etc etc) i get this error message and the variable are not updating. (i get the box saying cream hapiness+1) but on my stat page nothing change.

thanks again for trying to help me.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes