CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'll you the truth, I do not play many other cartoon games...actually only one other, but this one I seriously love! :love:

protoff

Apr 14, 2019
Great to see that this is still being worked on. One of the big reasons why I ported this to Renpy was how easy the game would be to mod\fix\expanded, and seeing reaction to the port and Fuzzy's message about modding a bit later still makes me happy I didn't drop it like I initially planned to. Good luck on this project Novilon !

Ah what a blast from the past! Maybe someday someone will also make an updated version of Robozou with more content, that game still crushes it!
Well, its made in flash, and I've been a bit bored lately, so I might just end up taking a look at it. As long as the back-end isnt as fucked up as it was in DNAGirls I could manage something, if not Renpy then at least Godot if I was to keep the walking stuff in. I definitely wont be able to add new content (I am a terrible writer and cant draw for shit), but I'll leave the code open. Again, not guaranteeing anything, this might get dropped instantly, but the idea is cool.

pedro45

Jan 2, 2020
Will the sex scenes have images/animations, or will they just continue to be dialogues like the original version?

keff

Jan 21, 2018
art looks a little off, but honestly so was a lot of the original. the writing is what makes these things good, hopefully this one doesn't get abandoned

Reactions: DickDudeV3

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0-3-5
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0-3-5
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1649810270135.png
1649810300179.png
1649810325666.png
1649810348994.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : [v0.3.5]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: biladakejw(luiz)

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
In each of the previous three incarnations of this game — the original Flash-based Babysitting Cream [v1.05] [Aval0nX], Protofan's Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan], and FuzzyBunny23's BabySitting Cream FuzzyBunny-Mod Ren'py Port [v0.3.1] [FuzzyBunny23] — various site moderators and staff have stated that the game is allowed because it's clearly non-realistic, with hand-drawn 2D furry artwork of obviously non-human characters.

So, presumably, the same rationale applies to this version, since the mods accepted the request and posted it. If I had to guess, it's probably related, at least in part, on what is or isn't allowed under the laws of the country where the F95 servers are based.

Reactions: protoff and nenten

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
its a remake on a diffent game engine since flash doesnt work anymore and the original creator quit it i think but looks like theres new stuff as well fan added
The origional team is still working on a rewrite of the game, it's just going VERY slowly.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
That's pretty close to what I had in mind, actually. "Dark Path" could allow you and Cream to go a little further into "kinky fetish" territory in ways that wouldn't be appropriate for the "good" path, without going into full-on Chaotic Evil territory. :giggle:
Perhaps follow the Four Element Trainer route and just let the character select love or slave route. For Sonic it could be love vs discipline or respect.

pedro45

Jan 2, 2020
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1754073
View attachment 1754074
View attachment 1754075
View attachment 1754076

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : [v0.3.2]

Babysitting Cream [v0.3.2] Mega
download.jpg

Reactions: keff and Gakuto1

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
That was fast! One small correction in the description you posted: "401K", in this context ("401K pension plan") doesn't mean "four hundred and one thousand" — a "401K" is a type of pension plan, named after a specific provision of the U.S. Tax Code that established them. In any non-English translation, you could just say "pension plan" and omit the "401K" part. :)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
That was fast! One small correction in the description you posted: "401K", in this context ("401K pension plan") doesn't mean "four hundred and one thousand" — a "401K" is a type of pension plan, named after a specific provision of the U.S. Tax Code that established them. In any non-English translation, you could just say "pension plan" and omit the "401K" part. :)
I didn't understand anything you said, I just did the translation, I don't know any of that

Reactions: AlexnChaos
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes