Oct 7, 2019
So do you plan on taking over where Fuzzy left off and finish the rebuild, or are only posting what content was already done? If you are continuing and Fuzzy returns, how do you plan on handling that situation?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
So do you plan on taking over where Fuzzy left off and finish the rebuild, or are only posting what content was already done? If you are continuing and Fuzzy returns, how do you plan on handling that situation?
I'm thinking either dueling with chopsticks...or we sit both of them down for a bowl of my S8n's ramen and the first to finish the bowl continues the smuttiness. :devilish:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Fair questions.

(1) The v0.3.2 update primarily contains the stuff I've already mentioned having been working on here in the forum for the past few months. Namely:
  • A bunch of bug fixes
  • Complete rewrite of every scene in Vanilla's room
  • A few new images added to various scenes
  • Plus a few cosmetic improvements to (hopefully) make the text easier to read against the backgrounds, fix the aspect ratios of the backgrounds, make the intro and warning screens look nicer (since again, Avalon apparantly can't spell or write coherent sentences to save his life...), and so on.
(2) It is my intention to try to pick up where Fuzzy left off and continue development further, hopefully towards completion.

That being said – without having access to whatever materials Fuzzy had added on his own since the v0.3.1 release, I'm going to have to figure out a suitable "mystery ending" myself. I have some ideas on that front — but for the moment, and probably for the next couple of releases, I'll probably be doing more to just rebuild and straighten out the existing scenes, since lord knows there's still a ton of craptastically bad writing and cringe-inducing scenes just about everywhere that Fuzzy or I haven't already touched... :rolleyes:

(3) If Fuzzy returns, then I suppose the answer to how we'll handle it will depend greatly on (A) whether or not he's actually done any work on the game himself during his absence, and (B) if so, how far our respective versions have diverged from one another and whether it's possible to reconcile or merge them back together again. Which is another reason why, in the near term at least, I'm going to try to avoid adding things that would be completely irreconcilable. We'll just have to see what happens.

(Personally, I would like Fuzzy to return, and I've been holding back on this for a while hoping that he would. But realistically, it's not looking promising at this point — he hasn't even logged in to F95Zone since Sept. 6th, 2021, and no one has seen hide nor hair of him in the Discord in all that time either. Prior to that, his usual pattern was that he would log in at least once a month, if not every couple of weeks, to give us a status update even if the status was "still alive, still don't have a new release ready yet!". But after seven months of complete radio silence... :( )

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
Great to hear! This game has passed through four different hands now, it seems. First the original creator, then the Renpy port, then Fuzzybunny's remake, now yours.

Honestly, never seen an adult game with such an interesting history.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I'm thinking either dueling with chopsticks...or we sit both of them down for a bowl of my S8n's ramen and the first to finish the bowl continues the smuttiness. :devilish:
I make nachos using Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Queso, and put habanero salsa on my breakfast tacos. I'll take that bet. :ROFLMAO:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I make nachos using Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Queso, and put habanero salsa on my breakfast tacos. I'll take that bet. :ROFLMAO:
Hey....you're letting the secret of my ramen out...like Sanic letting his noodle out at the pool with Cream. :devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
So will the next update be in this thread?
I'm not sure. Whoever approves the request might just update the information in the first post on this thread to point to the new files, changelog, etc. -- or, they might start it as a new thread, since it's being submitted by me and not by Fuzzy.

Either way, I will make an announcement here once it goes live. Based on some comments on the F95 discord, it may take a few days to get through the queue, just because they only have a handful of active staff to handle all of the incoming requests, reports, tickets, etc.

Last edited:

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
I'm not sure. Whoever approves the request might just update the information in the first post on this thread to point to the new files, changelog, etc. -- or, they might start it as a new thread, since it's being submitted by me and not by Fuzzy.

Either way, I will make an announcement here once it goes live. Based on some comments on the F95 discord, it may take a few days to get through the queue, just because they only have a handful of active staff to handle all of the imcoming requests, reports, tickets, etc.
Gotcha. Thanks for answering!

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿so that post is going to be ''babysitting cream novilon updates'' something like that?. :unsure:

but thanks very much for the new updates novilon.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
The first ones were decals, to practice the character.
But now I just try to take the movement and make a drawing:
View attachment 1742044 View attachment 1742045 View attachment 1742046 View attachment 1742047 View attachment 1742048 View attachment 1742049
I paint the ones that look good on me and erase the ugliest ones.
Since I'm just starting out, I find it hard to think of good postures. Although I have had attempts that have gone well, such as:

View attachment 1742051 View attachment 1742052 among other images.

Fuuuuucccckkk, Thank you again for the Oppai version of Cream. 12/10 for me on that. I love them short busty gals.

Reactions: itsonlyme

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
If you are looking for more references to improve, I would recommend a few artists that may be helpful to check out.

Mei Trip Mae Hen | Niece Trip Ch. 1 & 2 by Zero no mono
Zero gives boobs a really nice hang when the characters are naked, looks great

Nito ga Semaru!! ~Yuki to Shinano wa Ani ga Hoshii~ | Minimum Gigantic Breasts Little Sisters Ch. 1 & 2 by Dongo
Dongo gives them a nice firm look in clothes.

And then there is pretty much anything by Shuz if you're looking for volume
Dekitara Hasande Agemasu!ru♥

Oct 7, 2019
I was scared to see the abandoned tag, but happy to see an update! The torch has been passed, or at least picked up from nearby a bunny shaped chalk outline near a bus stop.

Reactions: WinterSoft
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes