Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i searched it and i found them again,it's said the author of these images is aval0nx but... i think there something strange about them,¿probably a cut content or a unused content or something about it?,im going to put a gif so we can see all of them i found,it's look like... he try to do something with them.

5pyysh.gif

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
i searched it and i found them again,it's said the author of these images is aval0nx but... i think there something strange about them,¿probably a cut content or a unused content or something about it?,im going to put a gif so we can see all of them i found,it's look like... he try to do something with them.

View attachment 1447111
Its prob a edit that someone made and gave credit to him since he made the original one

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Okay, yeah, those are modifications someone did to the BSC art. Looks like they just slapped a couple of photoshop filters on it to emboss the original artwork lines on top of a gradient fill.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see... someone who made this got some interesting idea,for me they looks very cute with these outfits,i hope there are more like this and interesting fetish to try it,it looks very captivating and sensually. o_O

ok,thanks everyone,i got a mystery to solve. :love:

UPXP95

Oct 14, 2021
I remember playing the original and enjoying it. You have my eternal gratitude for doing this

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Are you guys gonna use with version o Sally? the most recent with colors more similar to the original or the one in the game where she is more yellowish?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Hah, Aval0nX was in his usual pleasant mood :ROFLMAO: with his BSC update for the "new" version.

I'll save you the time of reading it: They are waiting on Lost to finish the writing. When will that happen? AX doesn't know...not a priority...sometime before 202x...but he used many more instances of the F word. :devilish:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Hah, Aval0nX was in his usual pleasant mood :ROFLMAO: with his BSC update for the "new" version.

I'll save you the time of reading it: They are waiting on Lost to finish the writing. When will that happen? AX doesn't know...not a priority...sometime before 202x...but he used many more instances of the F word. :devilish:
And maybe not even then. His exact words were
"Will the game be completed in the next 10 years? I don't give a fucking shit, I said 202X to deflect retards, but It may take a couple more years"
So, maybe sometime by 2032? Assuming any of the other people mentioned in his post can actually stand to work with him that long... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
That's funny, hilarious and sad. Lost was very dismissive of Proto's efforts on this. The writing should have been the easiest part for them and I could easily have done it...but now they are waiting on him(assuming this is in any way true)?

I'd like to see if they can pull this off if only because I've seen some good art Avalon has for it but I'm guessing there will never be a release. I also wanted to see Grose's contributions but those will probably fall down the "might have been" well as well.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I'm at the point I'd rather see THIS version finished rather than Aval0nX's...dude is a serious grump...and that's coming from a middle aged annoyed ugly old fart like me. :p

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
probably the scene where sonic try to rape tails,the difference with this version is probably sonic let cream and tails alone and let cream want to having fun with tails,sonic know what happen and he discover tails being molested by cream,tails being scared he want to explain but sonic is being a good friend and says cream want to know what love is so sonic letting tails alone and scared with cream where tails is forced to teach her what she want to know while cream and sonic know it and have the intentions to make tails enjoy it so cream having fun with tails while sonic wait for them to finish having fun. XD

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Less rapey & more wholesome. You might as well have called this version boring. If I wanted to babysit a little bunny girl and do nothing illegal to her I would have done it IRL.
You still get to do plenty of loli bunny-banging in this version; the only things that are being toned down or removed are the actual "rape-y" bits (as opposed to the merely "statutory rape-y" ones :whistle: ) where you (as Sonic) force yourself on Cream or the other characters against their will and actually do physical or mental harm to them.

If that's too "boring" for you, well... all I can say is that the management is sorry that you found the product unsuitable for your needs. Please feel free to return the unused portion to the nearest place of purchase for a refund. :rolleyes:

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Less rapey & more wholesome. You might as well have called this version boring. If I wanted to babysit a little bunny girl and do nothing illegal to her I would have done it IRL.
You can actually do that in the game, yah know....................

Kakiin

Feb 11, 2018

I love how he's leaving the option of the game taking an additional 10 years on the table, just incredible.

Saying he doesn't really care about the game getting done is something he needs to put in his profile, not some random art description. I dunno who is seriously waiting with baited breath for this game... maybe he bans them all, maybe he's arguing with freakin ghosts... but if it's seriously such a problem than it's his fault things are like this for making things so unclear in the first place. It's insane.

He shouldn't be expecting people to support his projects if he can't support them himself. And if this isn't about the money why does he bitch so much about it? :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes