Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
So many fucking memories came back to my mind seeing this fucking thing. The first thing that came to my head was "Oh shit. This was the thing that introduced me to the furry fandom."

Reactions: $@~

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Actually, I remember finding a...tweaked version of it.

I actually got an ending on that one.

Is the game itself actually incomplete?

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
as of me making this comment Aval0nX is live and seems to be drawing stuff that would relate to this View attachment 589826

No, that is Amy Too from his other project "Inner Sanctum"

Although that's not to say he didn't work on anything from BSC earlier, just not right now. He's been streaming for at LEAST two hours or so. I didn't watch any of this stream, so I don't know what all he did.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
I played this before years ago p.s saves not working

Last edited:

SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
Aval0nX is actively working on a "babysitting cream" game in renpy . from what i understand this is a hobby project with no set release date

his journal:

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
ah could be, just taught i'd say he was live you never know maybe one day this'll get an update.
It will....eventually. If not by Aval0n and Avian then by the fans, probably. Who knows? I've been following it since close to it's start so waiting for it to be finished is like nothing to me.

Aval0nX is actively working on a "babysitting cream" game in renpy . from what i understand this is a hobby project with no set release date

his journal:
Yes, they are remaking it in Ren'py since Flash is dying/ dead and will presumably add the artwork that was never added and fix bugs. The last official update was fully playable to at least one end, but was missing alot of art and had some bugs, I think.

rolay1

Mar 17, 2020
No, that is Amy Too from his other project "Inner Sanctum"

Although that's not to say he didn't work on anything from BSC earlier, just not right now. He's been streaming for at LEAST two hours or so. I didn't watch any of this stream, so I don't know what all he did.
Is "Inner Sanctum" a game or what because if it is I can't seem to find it on this site.

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Is "Inner Sanctum" a game or what because if it is I can't seem to find it on this site.
No it's basically a series of short comics and one off pictures where Sally is Queen, Sonic is the Married in King, and Amy Too is their adopted daughter that is actually the original Amy reincarnated as a little cub. (if I remember correctly it was spun off from the Archie comics and Amy dies at some point, I've never read the comics so I don't really know) It also depicts some of the other sonic girls such as Cream and Marine here and there, and has a LOT of cameos from Bugs Bunny, who is apparently Cream's pedo uncle.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Thank you for the game upload, I like it very much, very nostalgic (y)
Sonic chatting with cream.png
still don't get how to draw Sonic's head in Aval0nx style though... damn.

Aug 24, 2016
Holy shit he actually was working on it and wasn't just taking the shit with all the posts to inkbunny
got some good content here to go through while I wait for this corona shit to blow over and get back to work
ELM05I4XsAAxh99.png

Mystlenium

Dec 21, 2017
I am so happy that someone is still taking care of this project the memories and feelings this game brings back is amazing

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes