Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

padder

May 5, 2018
Can someone explain to me what this is? Is it just a renpy port of the old abandoned game, or has someone actually taken it upon themselves to add content to it? If so, is it Aval0nx? Followed his damn rants for years where he told us to be patient, an update is coming. :p

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
cant wait for the finish product
You are going to be waiting for a loooong time, I love the game and uset to like Aval0nX, and even supported him when he started patreon, but he promises he is still working on it, gives barely any updates and has become a grizzled old.man with hot temper and hates to be asked about the game, but again, seems it is still on development... Best gues is it will come out anytime between EOY and 2025

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I don't care, make build, it there is a demand for this game to get worked on and finished! missed this one and was one of my favorites from back in the day. You want help with the script pm me I'll be happy to throw out as much happy script as you want. I'm not doing anything else in the near future.

TheWiseDegenerate

Aug 20, 2018
Hot damn I haven't played this game in six years..... Every Monday I would scoure the internet for the finished game that never came of course I was a teen then and It was far less creepy then me playing it in about ten minutes... But Damn...

gintsu

Aug 18, 2016
Actual project is still being worked on some key members left the original creator says its just a hobby and is focusing on work. But the release date is 2020 for the official non ported version.

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
Serious question: I ran into Amy in the forest who brought me back to her house and explained the larger story with Rouge. I haven't been able to recreate that scenario. Does anyone know that condition?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This game allowed because it's unrealistic (furry).

Game threads are not the place to debate rule 7 and any further discussion of rule 7 will be deleted as off-topic. Thanks

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
I always enjoyed this game, the best Part I always loved was the arcade doing the motorcycle racer, but I was always sad that when you went to the park you could go to the library but nothing was ever used and the room just got scrapped.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
So someone just took his 'dealwithit' version and port it into renpy while also add image from his rarely update game artwork?

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
They're still working on it (moving it to Renpy as well). He made an update in February about it, so don't lose hope yet, all ye who wait!

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
So someone just took his 'dealwithit' version and port it into renpy while also add image from his rarely update game artwork?
Pretty much. With a number of bug fixes as found by a couple testers on the ATF forum.
Not sure if it will progress past this point by port author from his latest posts.

One other may be working on it now based on a daz3d image posted in forum.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
why is the sonic fanbase always the one upfront with fetishes?
it seem like we're just closet-degenerates, feeding-off the degeneracy made by others while living in shame
while sonic-fans are insanes-searchers, trying to find new strains and more advanced forms of degeneracy at any-cost

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes