Flash Abandoned Babysitting Cream [v1.05] [Aval0nX]

fusionrunner

May 20, 2017
I am on the fence about this game, not much was done to work on it, then it was un/officially abandoned then after some time it was necro'd back, same thing occured later on, and now it is here it is again. Beyond my reticence about this revival, it really does take me back as well, primarily since it was literally the first game I played that opened the door to my playing all the, ahem, adult games I play today.

Reactions: Pyrrical

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
every time i try to use this it just keeps tiring to download its self again wtf is going on

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
every time i try to use this it just keeps tiring to download its self again wtf is going on
your browser block flash player, run it with Explorer...

anyway! i found this ..hope it's usefull, it's like a walkthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: anytumeanime

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Oh, this.

You all know this will never get finished? This is made by the guy with the most hilarious excuses for not developing it ever.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh, this.
You all know this will never get finished? This is made by the guy with the most hilarious excuses for not developing it ever.
Honestly? what does it matter? it's not like you or anyone here is about to pay him for developing it.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
This was developed before the days of Patreon, and as far as I know, AvalonX never made any money out of it, correct me if I'm wrong. It's not like a certain dev who shall not be named, making hilarious excuses for the better part of the last 12 months and making thousands doing absolutely nothing.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
I honestly don't remember if he made any money on it. Maybe after he dropped the game anyway after Patreon started (there was some posts in the thread talking about him being banned)? At that point I stopped caring really.

So yeah, not a scammer like some but still I wouldn't keep any hope for it to go any further.

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
I don't understand why people try to "justify" an age. Age is arbitrary, when you look at the whole planet. Look at the laws around the world. (Majority is less than 18) "She's a rabbit. Rabbits age differently." Dude... Really? The fuck? It's fiction and not "photo-realistic", or based on a real person. Or whatever the rules are.
Jesus, tap-dancing, Christ.
Wasn't a bad game, though.

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
This was developed before the days of Patreon, and as far as I know, AvalonX never made any money out of it, correct me if I'm wrong. It's not like a certain dev who shall not be named, making hilarious excuses for the better part of the last 12 months and making thousands doing absolutely nothing.
I know you said "shall not be named" but now I'm curious. Who are you referring to? I'm quite a veteran of smut plot driven content. A few names come to mind

Reactions: Silverfan936

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Guess this game is mostly text based? All the actions you can do dont have any animations, only a few and there arent alot

Reactions: stever

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know you said "shall not be named" but now I'm curious. Who are you referring to? I'm quite a veteran of smut plot driven content. A few names come to mind
pretty much sounds like Breading Season... alias BS.. yeah ambiguously intended

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
You do realize that could be, like anyone at this point. Even more so if you go onto a full bulk of text games. [Any with few to no art in it, is like this, generally]